剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
真棒
That's great!
我真为你们高兴
I'm so happy for you!
我还在通话中 能给你回电吗
Listen, I'm on another call. Can I call you right back?
快点 我们之前都结过婚
I'll make it quick. We've both been married before
搞过大场面 所以这次
and done the big to-do, so, this time,
我们就打算简单点
we're just gonna keep it simple.
是啊 就在警♥察♥局旁边的市政厅
Yeah, city hall, right next to the police station.
我们已经有地方停车了
So we already got a parking spot.
我会去的
I'll be there.
好 明天下午一点
Great. 1:00 tomorrow.
明天吗
T-Tomorrow?
我选好了一套完美的衣服
Well, I've got the perfect outfit picked out,
如果我们再等几天 我就穿不上了
but it won't fit if we wait much longer.
带亚当来 不能只有我和女人们
Bring Adam. It can't just be me and women.
明天有些难办 你能等等吗
Ugh. Tomorrow's gonna be tough. Can you hold?
我还以为她会更热情一些
Hmm. Well, I was expecting a little more enthusiasm.
是啊 给塔米打电♥话♥吧
Yeah, no kidding. Try Tammy.
解释一下 香农 你妈妈怎么回事
Uh, help me out here, Shannon. What's going on with your mom?
她疯了 你得跟她谈谈
She's out of her mind. You got to talk to her.
行啊 她磕嗨了吗
Well, I guess I can. Is she high?
你说呢
You tell me.
香农 你得在条子来之前
Shannon, you need to open the door
开门
before the FBI gets here!
条子不会来
There's no FBI!
你没听见直升机的声音吗
Don't you hear the helicopters?
那是吊风扇
That's the ceiling fan!
放下罐子
Drop that can!
我回头再打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我不知道我在跟谁说话 谁在
I don't know who I'm talking to. Who's there?
是我 玛乔丽
It's me, Marjorie.
好消息 吉尔要结婚了
Great news. Jill's getting married!
太棒了
Oh, that's wonderful!
邦妮 你猜怎么
Oh, Bonnie, guess what?
吉尔要结婚了
Jill's getting married.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
晚安 玛乔丽
Good night, Marjorie.
怎么了
What?
鱼缸里的水 好脏
The water in the tank-- it's filthy.
把你的肺交给他能放心吗
You sure you trust this guy with your lungs?
拜托 坐下
Please sit down.
你在给鱼缸警♥察♥打电♥话♥吗
Calling the aquarium police?
是我跟你说的那个新人
The newcomer I was telling you about.
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Uh, straight to voicemail.
香农 我是邦妮 希望你没事
Shannon, it's Bonnie. I hope you're okay.
我今晚会参加
Uh, I'm going to the 8:00 meeting
社区中心八点的会议 你可以来见我
at the Community Center tonight if you want to meet me there.
好吧 回头聊
Okay, well, talk soon. Hmm.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你在照顾我 照顾香农
You're taking care of me, you're taking care of this Shannon,
还在照顾鱼
you're even taking care of the fish.
小可怜们像是在苹果汁里游泳
Well, the poor things look like they're swimming in apple juice.
你不是我五年前认识的那个女人了
You're not the same woman I met five years ago.
医生可以见你们了
The doctor will see you now.
你得清洁鱼缸了
You need to clean the tank.
瞧瞧我们 意见一致
Look at us on the same team.
我得告诉你 我不喜欢你的医生
I got to tell you, I did not care for your doctor.
我觉得他能感觉到
I think he could sense that.
上了12年的学并不代表
12 years of school doesn't make you
他是房♥间里最聪明的人
the smartest guy in the room.
我倒是希望他是房♥间里最聪明的人
I sure hope he was the smartest guy in the room.
尽管他不愿意
Well, despite his reluctance
让我的意见和他的意见同等重要
to give my opinion the same weight as his own,
但我很乐观
I am optimistic.
真的吗 我有些麻木
Really? I'm a little numb.
可以理解
Understandable.
好消息是我们发现得早 这是可以治疗的
The good news is we caught it early, it's very treatable,
我们要采取一些措施 我们会照做的
and we have steps to take, and we will take them.
你一直说"我们"
You keep saying "We."
是啊 因为我们要共同面对
Yeah, 'cause we are in this together.
你 我 还有傲慢书呆子医生
You, me and Dr. Arrogant von Smug.
这很简单 我们就做下一件正确的事
It's real simple. We just do the next right action.
你表现得太冷静了
You're amazingly calm through all this.
我很擅长处理危机
I'm good in a crisis.
过去一直是 包括我自己就是危机时
Always was, even when I was the crisis.
很高兴你今天陪我来了
Uh, I'm glad you were there today.
我也是
Me too.
我们要停车给吉尔和安迪买♥♥份礼物吗
Hey, should we stop and get Jill and Andy a gift?
不要 你不能告诉别人
Hell, no. You can't tell someone
你明天就要结婚了 还指望他们送高压锅
you're getting married tomorrow and expect an insta-pot.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
邦妮
Bonnie...
信♥号♥♥灯刚变绿 你就按喇叭了吗
The light just turned green, and you're leaning on the horn?
邦妮 算了 我们走吧
Bonnie, come on. Just go, just go.
好了 我受够了
Okay, that's it.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-干嘛 -我在后备箱放了根棒球棒
- What...? - I keep a Louisville Slugger in the trunk.
邦妮 别 拜托
Bonnie, no! Please.
我们去参加婚礼吧
Let's just go to the wedding.
你今天走运了 老婆子
It's your lucky day, Grandma!
下周二是活组织检查 从那里开始吧
So, next Tuesday's the biopsy, and we will take it from there.
真是可爱的法♥院♥
What a lovely courthouse.
如果你穿着橙色连体裤[囚犯] 那就不可爱
Not if you're wearing an orange jumpsuit.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我远远配不上你 还让你怀孕了
You're way out of my league, I knocked you up.
我要绕场一周庆祝胜利
I'm taking a victory lap.
对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry, sorry. Oh.
没事的
Oh. Hey, it's okay.
我们还有时间
We still got time.
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you.
-谢谢 -恭喜
- Thank you. - Congratulations.
谢谢 抱歉这么晚才通知
Oh, thanks, and-and sorry for the late notice.
不 时机正好
Oh, no, no, the timing was perfect.
我今天就需要一场婚礼
I needed a wedding today.
情况怎么样
How'd it go?
挺好的 我们回头聊
Good. We'll talk later.
我找不到停车的地方
I couldn't find a place to park.
没事 他们还没叫我们的名字
It's okay. They haven't called our name yet.
-我进来时看见了那个新人 -香农吗
- On my way in, I saw that newcomer. - Shannon?
是啊 她和另一个女人
Yeah. She and another woman were trying
试图踢开一辆警车的后窗
to kick out the back window of a cop car.
不好
Oh, no.
我能和新娘说会话吗
May I speak with the bride for a moment?
你好吗 法官大人
Hey, how you doing, Your Honor?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我是塔米·迪芬多夫 我抢了牛排店
Tammy Diffendorf. I robbed a steakhouse.
你给我判了四到六年 我蹲了七年
You gave me four to six years. I did seven.
好吧
Okay.
我现在戒瘾了 有生意 有卡车 有男友
I'm sober now. I got a business, got a truck, got a boyfriend.
是新男友 但我感觉不错
It's fairly new, but I feel good about it.
好吧 很高兴见到你
All right. Nice to see you.
我也是
Yeah, back atcha!
太棒了
That was awesome!
好 安迪 亲爱的
Okay. Um, Andy, honey,
你能帮我们一个小忙吗
could you do us a teeny-weenie little favor?
兄弟 从今天开始 答案都是 好
Dude, from this day forward, the answer is "Yes."
...分享...
...to share...
你要冠安迪的姓氏吗
Are you gonna take Andy's last name?
我不知道
I don't know.
他姓佩珀
It's Pepper.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表