剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Oh, hey, Rod.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
罗德刚在跟我说
Rod was just telling me about...
我跟辛迪·劳帕见面的时候
About the time I met Cyndi Lauper.
真是难忘的一天 姑娘们就是想找乐子
Oh, what a day. Guess girls just really do want to have fun.
妈妈在做烤肉 我走了
Well, Mum's making a roast, so off I go.
顺便说一句 我觉得男性互助对象
By the way, I think I'll be better off
更适合我 保重
with a male sponsor. Take care.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我真不懂了 我做错了什么
I just don't get it. What did I do wrong?
不是你的问题 罗德说他在女人面前没法做自己
It's not you. Rod said he can't be himself with women.
所以他需要个男人
That's why he needs a man.
拜托 我比大部分男人更爷们
Oh, come on, I'm manlier than most men.
我比你更爷们
I'm manlier than you.
谁的护发产品更多 说吧
Who owns more hair products? Go.
现在不是说这话的时候
Now is not the time for this,
但罗德说我的头发很有光泽
but Rod called my hair luscious.
我还以为我在帮他
I thought I was helping him.
有时候最有帮助的
Sometimes the thing that helps the most
就是意识到我们误入歧途了
is realizing we're on the wrong path.
你是想说最糟糕的话吗
Are you trying to say the worst thing?
你说得对
You were right.
情况的确变复杂了
This did get complicated.
这没有帮助
That's not helping.
该死 "你说得对"一般都有用的
Damn it. "You were right" usually works.
肖恩 能帮我安排个更衣室吗
Hey, Shawn, can you start a dressing room for me?
马上来 吉尔
Be with you in one sec, Jill.
这位顾客就快试完了
I'm just finishing with a customer.
这可是头一回
Oh, that's a first.
干脆去善意商店得了
Might as well be at the Goodwill.
我不确定这颜色适合你 亲爱的
I'm not sure that's your color, love.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
购物疗法
A little retail therapy.
这是女装店 那是女式衬衫
This is a woman's boutique. That is a woman's blouse.
这么好看的衣服只是罗德的衬衫 宝贝
Ah, when it looks this good, it's just Rod's blouse, baby.
吉尔 需要我帮你拿到更衣室去吗
Okay, Jill, do you want me to put that in a dressing room?
不用了 我刚发现这很俗气
No. I just realized it's tacky.
你跟你妈妈住一起 怎么买♥♥得起这里的衣服
You live with your mom. How can you even afford to shop here?
第一资本银行刚给我寄来一张全新的信♥用♥卡♥
Oh, Capital One just sent me a new credit card.
我狂奔来刷爆它 赶在他们意识到
I'm in a mad dash to max it out before they realize
自己的错误做法之前
the error of their ways.
知道吗 这里是我的快乐之地
You know what? This is my happy place.
我要跟1988年后的音乐界一样
So I'm gonna act like the music industry since 1988
无视你
and ignore you.
我也买♥♥了那件 亲爱的
I've got that one, too, darling.
该死的
Damn it.
不准走进香奈儿
Don't you dare step foot in Chanel.
希望你高兴了
Well, I hope you're happy.
我刚告诉她们 我的脚
Well, I was just telling them, my feet...
要被踩了 除非你听我说完
Are about to be stomped on unless you let me finish.
能让我出去吗 我得尿尿
Can you let me out? I need to pee.
你在这里都待了20分钟了
What-- 20 minutes you've been here.
我一坐在你就想尿了吗
Now I sit down and you need to pee?
你让我紧张 而且我刚喝了三杯水
You make me nervous, and I had three waters.
憋着
Hold it.
邦妮 怎么了
Bonnie, what's wrong?
问题是我说对了
What's wrong is I was right.
我和拇囊炎奶奶坐在这个卡座
I sat here in this booth with Grandma Bunions
说亚当和罗德一起玩
and said Adam and Rod hanging out
肯定只会带来麻烦
was gonna be nothing but trouble.
发生了什么 他们吵架了吗
What happened? Did they get into a fight?
亚当的头发还好吗
Is Adam's hair okay?
罗德想要个新的互助对象
Rod wants a new sponsor.
直接尿吧
Just go.
有什么大不了的 人们一直都换互助对象
So what's the big deal? People change sponsors all the time.
没错 我在监狱里换了五个
That's true, I went through five of them in jail.
被刀了 被刀了 假释了 被刀了
Shivved, shivved, paroled, shivved,
不是个好的聆听者
wasn't a good listener.
你怎么过去的
How'd you get there?
不告诉你
I'll never tell.
亲爱的 我们帮助别人是发自内心 免费做的
Honey, we help people for fun and for free.
别再以自己为中心了
Stop making it about you.
但我真的很擅长
But I was really good at it.
我非常擅长 你还炒了我17次呢
Well, I'm really good at it and you've fired me 17 times.
你想被炒18次吗
You want to go for 18?
重点是
The point is,
如果你真心想帮助别人
if you genuinely want to help someone
他们对你有所需求 而你做不到
and they need something from you that you can't give them,
那你应该很高兴他们能从别人那里得到
you should be happy they get it from someone else.
没人让我当他们的互助对象
You know, nobody's ever asked me to be their sponsor.
为什么啊
What's up with that?
这事下次再聊 我懂
Conversation for a different time. I get it.
你俩都会说不是
You both are gonna say no,
但我开始觉得我的自负成了阻碍
but I'm starting to think my ego got in the way here.
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
但是 你能说出这种话真是进步了
But wow, what an evolved thing to say.
好吧 你可以再当我的互助对象了
All right, you can be my sponsor again.
我都没机会参加竞选
Wow. Didn't even get to throw my hat in the ring.
是因为我的气场吗 我太热情了吗
Is it my vibe? Am I too intense?
马上回答我
Answer me right now.
你在逗我吧 我几个月前就买♥♥了这衣服
Oh, you got to be kidding me. I bought this months ago.
他们刚送我这件衣服
Well, they just threw this one in
因为我的身份
'cause, you know, I'm me.
他们从没送过我东西
Well, they've never given me anything for free.
你又没和安迪·吉布上过《劲歌♥金曲》
Well, you were never on Solid Gold with Andy Gibb.
你就出了一首歌♥
You had one song.
缎面夹克 完美头发 缎面夹克 完美头发
Satin jacket, perfect hair, satin jacket, perfect hair.
这么说 你听过我的歌♥
So you have listened to my music.
是我车上的怀旧电台放的
It came on the oldies station in my car.
叮叮
Cha-ching.
你随身带着琴盒 好让别人知道你是音乐家吗
Do you carry that around so people know you're a musician?
你随身带着包 好让别人知道你有钱吗
Do you carry that around so people know you're rich?
抱歉 我又这样做了
I'm sorry, I... I'm doing it again.
做什么
What?
我在表演
I'm putting on a show.
我控制不住自己
I can't help myself.
你是个女人 我觉得有必要为你表演
You're a woman and-and I feel compelled to perform for you.
我懂了
I see.
我最近才了解到这一点
I only recently learned this about myself.
我试图购物控制 但是
I tried to shop it away, but...
那种感觉又找上门来
the feelings found me again.
总是如此
They always do.
我并不骄傲
I'm not proud.
这是我认识你以来 你第一次表现得
Well, that's the first time you've acted like a human being
像是个人
since I met you.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you, Jill.
我真是厌烦了这个游戏
I just, I get so tired of the game.
哎呀
Whoopsie.
哎呀
Whoopsie.
哎呀
Whoopsie.
听听
Hey. Listen to this.
我一直在听 我希望
Yeah, I have been listening and I'm hoping
那首歌♥叫《哎呀》
that song is called "Whoopsie."
罗德过来给我上课
You sure you're okay that Rod came over
你真的没意见吗
to give me a lesson?
我希望他的课更有效果
Well, I do wish that lesson had been more effective,
但我希望罗德过得好
but I do want what's best for Rod,
我觉得跟你交朋友会让他更好
and I think being friends with you is part of that.
-太棒了 -你先让吉他休息一下吧
- Awesome. - But how about you give the guitar a rest
我要带人看院子对面的公♥寓♥
while I show the apartment across the courtyard?
我不希望他们以为这里住了个音乐家
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表