剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
no one would ever have sex again.
人类会灭绝的
The human species would go extinct.
男人物化女性
You know, men objectifying women
正是文明的根基 我们是英雄
is what's keeping civilization alive. We're heroes.
我们是畜生
We're pigs!
我们不是
No, we're not.
我们帮着开门 我们杀蜘蛛
We open the doors, we kill the spiders,
我们买♥♥珠宝首饰
we buy the jewelry.
我们必须做得更好
We have to be better.
必须吗
Do we?
是的 那个广♥告♥牌上是个活生生的人
Yes! That's a person up there on that billboard.
她有真感情 心和灵魂
With real feelings and a heart and a soul
吃千层面喜欢从中间开始吃
and a way of eating lasagna from the middle
真是非常可爱
that's very endearing.
现在你让我觉得自己很过分了
Well, now you're making me feel bad about myself.
你应该这样觉得
Well, you should.
说实话 我最近确实
Truth be told, I have been dragging
惹上了风流韵事
a little sexual toilet paper around on my shoe lately.
让我猜猜 吉尔
Let me guess. Jill?
你听说了啊
Oh, you heard.
邦妮告诉我的
Bonnie told me.
当你结婚以后
When you're married,
其他人的新鲜事非常提神
other people's adventures are a big deal.
是的 自打我们上♥床♥后 我一直躲着她
Yeah. I've been avoiding her since we had sex,
也许这会让她感觉不好吧
and perhaps that doesn't feel good to her?
我觉得女人不喜欢我们的做法
I don't think women appreciate that the way we do.
你猜怎么着 我要给她打电♥话♥
You know what? I'm gonna give her a ring
请她来这里
and invite her down here,
像两个成年人一样解决这事
and we can sort it out like two adults.
好样的
Good for you.
我一遍又一遍地告诫自己
You know, I-I've told myself over and over again
不要和互助会的女人乱搞
not to fool around with women from meetings,
但之后我的鸡鸡提出了
but then I get this incredibly compelling counterargument
非常有力的反驳
from my penis.
它们确实难以驳倒
They are convincing.
抱歉 继续吧
Whoops! Sorry. Oh! Carry on.
天啊 周二下午 男人有什么毛病
God, Tuesday afternoon. What is wrong with men?
门开着
It's open.
你好
Oh. Hello.
你是经理吗
Are you the manager?
是的 你太老了 不能在这里工作
Yep. You're too old to work here.
什么
What?
我完全可以在这里工作
Hey, I could totally work here.
好吧 展示一下你的才艺
All right. Show me what you got.
等等 不 我不是为这个来的
Wait, no. That's not why I came.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你老公在这里
Your husband is in there,
你要我去提醒他 他在家里的生活有多美好
and you need me to go remind him how great his life is back home.
不 我老公知道他的生活有多美好
No, my husband knows how great his life is.
很好 因为近来我越来越难
Great. 'Cause lately, I've been struggling
表现得真诚了
to come off as sincere.
我能说了吗
May I?
请坐 后果自负
Take your chances.
很多年前 有一个...
Many years ago, there was a...
有一个迷失的女孩
there was a girl-- a lost girl.
但这不是那个女孩的错
But it wasn't the girl's fault.
她妈妈没有教导过她 如何在人生中
Her-her mother never gave her the road map she needed
取得成功
to succeed in life.
实际上 也没人教导过她妈妈
Actually, no one ever gave her mother the road map, either.
这是恶性循环
It's a vicious cycle.
嗯 我很熟悉
Yeah, I'm familiar with it.
总之 这个女孩性格形成期的几年
Anyway, uh, this girl spent some of her formative years
是在这地方度过的
in this very establishment.
对 性格形成期 我雇的就是这种人
Yeah, see, formative years. Now, that's what I hire.
但这其中有多少人最后上了乔治城法学院呢
Uh-huh. But how many of those end up at Georgetown Law school?
她们离开后不喜欢保持联♥系♥
They don't tend to keep in touch after they leave.
我女儿上了
Well, my daughter made that journey,
但她依然在你们的广♥告♥牌上
and yet she's still up on your billboard
在29号♥公路上
on Route 29.
你是克丽丝蒂的妈妈
You're Christy's mom?
你还记得她
You remember her?
当然了
Well, yeah!
我那时候是DJ
Well, I used to be the DJ back then.
是我建议她
Hey, I'm the one who told her
她应该随着《小小舞者》起舞
she should work to "Tiny Dancer."
你懂吧
Right? You get it?
因为她身材娇小
'Cause she-she's very small.
你们都有所成就
Well, you-you both made something of yourselves.
是啊 我从未梦想过我能拥有自己的办公室
Yeah, I never dreamed I'd have my own office.
克丽丝蒂还活着啊
So Christy's still alive, huh?
太棒了
Wow. That's great.
我就知道她的心思不在钢管舞上
You know, I knew her heart wasn't in the pole.
那不适合所有人
It's not for everyone.
很高兴你能理解
Well, I'm glad you understand
因为这跟我来的原因有关
because it leads me to why I'm here.
我觉得那个广♥告♥牌可能对她的法律生涯
I feel that billboard might have a negative impact
产生负面影响
on her legal career.
她有一天可能站在最高法♥院♥
I mean, she may be on the Supreme Court one day,
但有那块广♥告♥牌可不行
but not with that thing up there.
对不起 那块广♥告♥牌我花了大价钱
Mm, I'm sorry. That billboard's money.
但已经超过20年了
But it's more than 20 years old.
人们喜欢有时代感的东西
You know, people like the vintage.
这能让他们想到单纯的时代
Reminds them of a simpler time.
1998年吗
1998?
令人惊异的蓝色玻璃球[地球]
Wow. This crazy blue marble, huh?
就一直旋转 对吧
Just keeps spinning, don't it?
我女儿十分努力才走到今天
Look, my daughter worked so hard to get where she is.
她不该一辈子都被过去困扰
She shouldn't have to drag her past behind her for eternity.
那样不对
That's... that's not right.
室内抽烟也不对 但我还是抽了
Neither is smoking indoors, but here we are.
你得撤掉那块广♥告♥牌
That billboard needs to come down,
除非你改变主意 否则我不会离开
and I am not leaving until you change your mind.
托尼 布鲁诺 希望你们想想
Tony, Bruno, I'd like you to consider
你们的妈妈现在会怎么看你们
what your mothers think of you right now!
经理不算太坏
The manager wasn't a terrible guy.
他给了我两张自助餐券
He did give me two coupons to the buffet.
-我喜欢脱衣舞俱乐部的自助餐 -嗯
- Ooh, I love a good strip club buffet. - Yeah.
我只在被拖出去时匆匆看了一眼
I only got a quick look as I was rudely shown the door,
但那里有银币煎饼
but there were silver dollar pancakes
还有看着像神仙沙拉的东西
and what looked to be an ambrosia salad.
也许等我们搞完破坏 就可以去吃
Maybe when we're done vandalizing, we can drop by.
不吗 好吧
No? Okay.
这个小宝贝毫不留情
Now, this little baby takes no prisoners.
划两下 就能跟克丽丝蒂有问题的选择说再见了
Two strokes, and it's bye-bye, Christy's questionable choices.
在干什么呢
What's going on?
我也想问你
Could ask you the same thing.
你带着那可怜的动物干嘛呢
What are you doing with that poor creature?
兽医说它处在糖尿病前期
Oh, the vet says he's pre-diabetic,
所以我们一天得爬两次山
so twice a day, we got to walk the hill.
看起来你俩有个项目
So, it looks like you two have a project.
脱衣舞俱乐部不肯撤掉克丽丝蒂的广♥告♥牌
The strip club wouldn't take down Christy's billboard,
所以我要自己动手
so I'm taking matters into my own hands.
你们计划涂掉她的脸吗[乱涂乱画]
Aha. So you're planning to deface it?
涂掉脸 身体 整块广♥告♥牌
De-face. De-body. De-whole thing.
等等 我们要三思而后行
Hold on. Let's make sure we look before we leap.
真棒 现在我们要听
Great. Now we're gonna get wisdom
遛猫的女人传授智慧了
from a woman who's walking her cat.
我觉得我们需要参加会议
I think what we need here is a meeting,
因为你的酒鬼大脑现在有点失控了
because your alcoholic brain is running a little wild right now,
塔米也被卷了进来
and Tammy's getting caught up in the riptide.
我容易受影响
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表