剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
还是你经常待在里面
Or do you hang out there?
我不知道 再说一次 这是我第一次上来
I don't know. Again, first time up here.
我女儿抛弃了我
My daughter abandoned me.
-亲爱的 -是真的
- Aw, honey. - It's true.
我一直不想面对 但这是真的
I haven't wanted to face it, but it's true.
过来
Come here.
特雷弗是对的
Trevor was right.
我不知道该拿这间卧室怎么办
The reason I couldn't figure out what to do with this room
是因为我
was because I...
我不想接受克丽丝蒂不再回来的事实
I didn't want to accept that Christy's not coming back.
我想我只是希望
I guess I just was hoping
她会意识到自己不适合在那边过冬 然后回家
she'd realize she wasn't cut out for the winter and come home.
但是
But...
她有一件厚外套
she's got a good coat.
没有我 她也过得很好 所以
She's thriving without me, so...
亲爱的 你有没有想过 也许就是因为有你
Babe, did you ever think that maybe she's thriving
她才过得很好
because of you?
那真蠢
That's dumb.
你知道她在跟人约会吗
Did you know she's dating someone?
你是说贝内特吗
You mean Bennett?
克丽丝蒂不会一去不回的
Christy's not gone forever.
你一直很坚强
And you've been so strong.
我一点也不惊讶你会突然崩溃
I'm not surprised it's hitting you.
我是一直很坚强
I have been strong.
今晚我来做坚强的人
Well, let me be strong tonight
你好好发泄吧
and you just let it out.
是我疯了 还是这里能放一张乒乓球桌
Am I crazy or could we fit a Ping-Pong table in here?
想要我帮忙吗
You want some help with that?
这问题带陷阱吗
Is that a trick question?
不带
No.
我最近在尝试一些新习惯
Listen, I've been trying out some new habits,
我还没有完全掌握诀窍
and I haven't quite got the hang of it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Well,
我又重新染上了一些老♥习♥惯
I have some old habits that have crept back in,
我也很抱歉
and I'm sorry, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我是真心的 不是在用话术
No, sincerely. I'm not doing the thing.
但现在听起来就很假了 算了
But now it sounds fake. Forget it.
不不 我
No, no, no. I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
邦妮不在
Bonnie's not here.
我不是来找邦妮的 是来找你的
Oh, I didn't come to see Bonnie, I came to see you.
来咨♥询♥吗
As a patient?
不是 我已经有心理医生了
No, I already have a therapist.
他叫泰德 是我在尼曼百货的私人采购
His name is Ted. He's my personal shopper at Neiman's.
我带了礼物
I came bearing gifts.
真不错
Wow, this is nice.
我自己做的
I made it.
我也有些手艺
I'm a little crafty, too.
手艺很不错嘛
Oh, a lot crafty.
上次我过来时 注意到你的纸巾盒没有装饰
Last time I was here, I noticed you had a naked tissue box.
我对光光的东西没意见 但是
I'm comfortable with all things naked, but
你是干这行的
in your line of work,
我觉得装饰一下会更好
I thought it might be nice to spruce it up a bit.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you, Jill.
现在每次有人精神崩溃哭泣时
Now every time somebody has a nervous breakdown,
你就会想到我了
you'll think of me.
我会的
I will.
不好意思 我在等客户
Oh. Um, unfortunately, I'm expecting a client.
没事
Oh. No worries.
反正我也得走了
I got to go anyway.
我把车停在了空手道道馆旁边
I'm parked next to a karate studio.
回头见
See you round.
再见
See ya.
光光的东西
All things naked?
刚好合适
Perfect fit. Hmm.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表