剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我们都知道会有这么一天
Well, we knew it would come to this one day.
你想跟谁住
Who do you want to live with?
叛徒
Traitor.
麦肯齐医生不在了 我要怎么翻篇
How do I move on from Dr. Mekizian?
他接受真实的我
I mean, he accepted me for who I am:
一个例行检查时需要毛毯 眼罩
a woman who requires a blanket, an eye mask
和熏香的女人
and incense for a routine checkup.
你确定他是退休 不是躲着你吗
Are you sure he's retiring and not just hiding from you?
你确定维克托是死了 不是躲着你吗
Are you sure Victor's dead and not just hiding from you?
确定
Yes.
邦妮要回来了吗 还是我能吃她的腌菜
Hey, is Bonnie coming back, or is her pickle in play?
吃她的腌菜吧 风险自负
Take her pickle at your own risk.
监狱里的人也这么对我说
That's what they used to say to me in prison.
各位 我要杀人了
Guys, I think I'm gonna kill someone.
我只是在尝尝 确保他们给了你脆的腌菜
I was just making sure they gave you a crispy one.
难以置信 亚当买♥♥了那辆房♥车
Unbelievable. Adam bought that RV,
现在我们的保险费涨了
and now our insurance is going up
还得付停车费
and we have to pay to park it.
医院旁边有个停车场
There's a parking lot right next to the hospital
月租不贵
that has really good monthly rates.
我在享受自己是正确的
I'm enjoying being in the right.
请别给我解决方案
Please don't give me solutions.
亚当是我哥们
Adam's my buddy,
但他这次真的搞砸了
but he really screwed the pooch with this one.
瞧 温蒂 你该这样做
You see, Wendy? That's what you do.
火上浇油
You feed the fire.
他买♥♥下酒吧时
Isn't this the same exact thing he did
不也做了同样的事吗
when he bought the bar?
是的 吉尔
Why, yes, it is, Jill.
我刚在电♥话♥里提醒他这一点
I was just reminding him of that on the phone.
再说一次 这才是我想要的
Again, this is what I'm looking for.
小心 邦妮 有时候我们是正确的
Careful, Bonnie. Sometimes, when we're in the right
但处理得不好 那我们就不再正确了
and we handle it poorly, we're not in the right anymore.
这位老妈妈哈巴德在对我的火焰尿尿呢
And here's Old Mother Hubbard to take a whiz on my flames.
我只是说 正当的愤怒
I'm just saying that justified anger
可能很危险 因为我们经常做得太过了
can be dangerous, because we often take it too far.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
抱歉 我在查如果房♥车不小心着火
Sorry, I'm just seeing if the insurance
保险能不能赔偿
would cover us if the RV accidentally caught fire.
什么 亚当又不会在车里
What? Adam wouldn't be in it.
我要去杂货店了
I'm going to the grocery store.
你能挪挪你的家吗
Could you please, uh, move your house?
没问题
Not a problem.
你能顺便帮我带点鸡蛋吗
While you're there, can you grab me some eggs?
不行
Nope.
我们要谈谈这事吗
Are we ever gonna talk about this?
不要
Nope.
日安
Good day.
我们只用加固这片地区
So, all we have to do is to reinforce this area.
也许还得改动这些管道的位置
And we may have to move these pipes.
好 没人防他 快上
Yes! He's open! Go, go, go!
听起来是个好计划 科里
Sounds like a good plan, Corey.
搞什么
What the hell?
正好四点 你好啊 狗狗
4:00, right on time. Hey, buddy.
六点前它都归你
You have him till 6:00.
别让它吃零食吃饱了
Don't let him fill up on treats,
因为它要跟我吃晚餐
'cause he's having dinner with me.
这事你处理得不好
You're not handling this well.
我知道
I know.
如果我给你钱呢
What if I give you money?
吉尔
Jill.
不是礼物 而是投资
Not like a gift. Like an investment.
财经频道所谓的资金注入
A cash infusion, they call it on CNBC.
这事跟钱无关
It's not about the money.
如果我们一年见两次呢
What if we just meet up twice a year?
一定有按小时出租的牙医诊所
There must be a dentist office you can rent by the hour.
这对我其他的病人来说不公平
I don't think that'd be fair to my other patients.
好吧 如果我每六个月请你来吃一次饭呢
Fine. What if I have you over for dinner every six months,
如果聊着聊着 我们来到了我家里
and if the conversation leads us to a room in my house
一间有牙医椅的房♥间里 那我们就顺其自然吧
that has a dental chair, whatever happens happens.
你还有牙医椅吗
Do you have a dental chair?
我已经把范围缩小到三把
Well, I've narrowed it down to three.
我会把我亚马逊购物车的链接发给你
I'll send you a link to my Amazon cart.
我早该知道你不会很好地接受这个消息
I should have known you weren't gonna take this news easily.
你该知道的
Yeah, you should have.
抱歉这很难 但我要退休了
I'm sorry it's hard, but I am retiring.
你就要
So you're just gonna
挂起你的吸唾器 离开我吗
hang up your saliva vacuum and leave me?
西格尔医生会接手我的所有病人
Dr. Segal will be taking on all of my patients.
他会很好地照顾你
You'll be in excellent hands.
就这样吗
So this is it?
结束了吗
It's over?
是的
It is.
好吧
Well...
如果真的结束了
if it's really over...
的确结束了
And it is.
那我想说谢谢你
Then I... I want to say thank you.
我会尽量不哭着挺过去的
I'm gonna try to get through this without crying.
我知道我有时候
I know that I can be
有些粘人
a bit needy sometimes.
我想这就是安迪和我分手的
I guess that's one of the big reasons
一大原因
why Andy broke up with me.
但你
But you, um...
你从未让我觉得我太过分了
you never made me feel like I was too much.
好了 我做到了
There. I made it.
吉尔 有些人也许会说你难伺候
Jill, some people might call you high-maintenance.
但我觉得
But I think you're someone
你知道自己想要什么 也知道怎么开口去要
who knows what she wants and how to ask for it.
没错 那样你就不用猜我想要什么了
Exactly. And then you don't have to guess what I want,
这样我就好伺候了
which actually makes me low-maintenance.
也没到这种地步
I wouldn't go that far.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的 孩子
I'm gonna miss you, too, kiddo.
我能抱你一下吗
Can I hug you?
我得叫洛雷娜进来 但是
Well, I'm gonna need to call Lorena in, but...
可以
yes.
该死 科里
Damn it, Corey.
-小科 -怎么了
- Hey, Cor? - Yeah?
怎么没水了
What's the deal with the water?
我得关掉阀门
I had to shut it off.
今晚就来水了
Should be back on by tonight.
好吧 祝你今天愉快
Okey doke. Have a super day.
早上好
Good morning.
停水了
The water's shut off.
我需要喝咖啡 上厕所
I need coffee and the bathroom.
你惩罚了我一整周 现在要我帮忙了吗
After punishing me all week, you're gonna ask for a favor?
不是帮忙
It's not a favor.
这房♥车有一半是我的 我决定了
I own half of this thing, and I've decided
是有咖啡壶和卫生间的那一半
it's the half with the coffee and the potty-shower.
如果我不同意呢
And if I say no?
我就叫拖车来
I will have you towed.
-请进 -好决定
- Come on in. - Good call.
真高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我真的很想跟你谈谈
I really wanted to talk to you.
你又买♥♥了什么
What'd you buy now?
一艘游艇 航♥天♥飞机
A boat? Space shuttle?
棒约翰的加盟店
Papa John's franchise?
我明白你为什么觉得我会这样做
Yeah, I get why you think I might.
这是件糟糕的事
That is a messed-up thing
我似乎时不时地这样做
I seem to do every now and again,
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表