剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
an apology doesn't fix things?
我们争辩得好激烈
This got kind of intense.
好奇怪啊 我其实不在乎
Which is strange 'cause I really don't care.
我只是想完成步骤
Look, I'm just trying to work my program
这样我才能精神进化
so I can be more spiritually evolved!
如果你真的想改变世界
If you really want to make a difference in the world,
我们去停车场
how about you and I go out to the parking lot,
你上车碾死我怎么样
you hop in your car and run me over?
南希
Hey, Nancy.
玛乔
Marge!
又有一只你的小羊羔迷路了吗
Did another one of your lambs lose their way?
不是我的
Not officially one of mine,
但他跟我的小羊羔结婚了
but he's married to one of mine.
亚当·贾尼考斯基
Adam Janikowski.
你们这里还可以用发现卡吗
Do you guys still accept the Discover Card?
可以 你该享受亲友折扣
Yeah. You should be getting the friends and family discount.
接贾尼考斯基的人来了
Janikowski's ride's here.
让我猜猜 你因公众场合醉酒而逮捕他的吗
Let me guess. You nailed him on a 6♥4♥7?
你真厉害
Boy, you're good. Huh.
按照骚乱也可以
Could've had him on a 415, too.
-打架吗 -是的
- A fight? - Mm.
谁会跟坐轮椅的人打架
Who would fight a man in a wheelchair?
被坐轮椅的人一拳打脸的人
Someone who got punched in the face by a man in a wheelchair.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
抱歉 我给你打了电♥话♥ 而不是邦妮
Sorry I called you instead of Bonnie.
我现在实在受不了她
I just can't deal with her right now.
有时候她让我好生气
Sometimes she makes me so mad.
结果你打了一个不相干的人
And you end up punching somebody who doesn't deserve it.
我也有过 只是没被逮捕过
Been there, just never got caught.
警告 我今天不高兴
Warning: I am not having a good day.
真棒 还坐在我旁边
Terrific, and sitting next to me.
我就在你旁边 你不能小声抱怨
You can't whisper when the person's right next to you.
这行不通
It doesn't work.
她一直都这样
She does it all the time.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你就像在动物园里用棍子捅围栏的孩子
You're like a kid at the zoo poking a stick through the bars.
首先 亚当开着愚蠢的房♥车走了
First, Adam took off in his stupid house-on-wheels,
现在他不接电♥话♥ 不回短♥信♥
and now he won't answer my calls or my texts.
玛乔丽也不回短♥信♥
Marjorie isn't answering my texts.
这人接了我的电♥话♥ 但是心不在焉
This one took my call but was very distracted.
我当时在跟我抢劫那家店的经理赔罪
Hey, I was mid-amends with the manager of the place I robbed.
他是个有趣的人
He's an interesting guy.
你们知道第一块牛排是在意大利端上的吗
Did you know the first steak ever was served in Italy?
我猜端上第一块牛排时
I'm guessing the first steak ever was served
一头牛被闪电击中了
when a cow got hit by lightning.
那在意大利
In Italy.
我真不明白他为什么这么生气
I just... I don't understand why he's so upset.
而且为什么要把我拒之门外
And why is he shutting me out?
无论如何我都会支持他
I'm in his corner no matter what.
你告诉了他 他无论有什么感受都行
Did you let him know that whatever he's feeling is okay,
你都能应对吗
and you can handle it?
同时表情和语气都表现得
While being patient and understanding
耐心和善解人意
with both looks and your tone?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我可能有点冷漠无情
I-I might have been a little insensitive.
我没法确定 除非玛乔丽在这里对我摆臭脸
I can't be sure unless Marjorie is here making a face at me.
你冷漠无情的可能性很大
The odds of you being insensitive are pretty good.
你指出这点真是冷漠无情
That's very insensitive of you to point that out.
等等 这是冷漠无情还是生气了
Wait. Was that insensitive or just annoying?
玛乔丽到底在哪里
Where the hell is Marjorie?!
这真好
This is nice.
-你有自己的孤独堡垒 -是啊
- You got your own fortress of solitude. - Yeah.
我感觉自己需要独自思考
I felt like I needed to be alone with my thoughts.
然后我想着
Then I thought,
现在我在独自思考
"Now I'm alone with my thoughts."
然后我的思想对我说
And then my thoughts said to me,
为什么要让我们单独和你待在一起
"Why are you leaving us alone with you?"
接着
And next thing you know,
保释你的就是我 而不是你妻子
I'm bailing you out instead of your wife.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
So what's going on?
我也不知道
Beats the hell out of me.
我开始赔罪
I started making my amends.
名单上第一个人就去世了
Number one on the list is dead.
这事让我懵了
It knocked me sideways.
然后我卷入了新世纪以来第一次酒吧打架
And then I got in my first bar fight of our new century.
这依然没能帮我理解
Mm. That still doesn't help me understand
你为什么不给邦妮打电♥话♥
why you didn't call Bonnie.
因为邦妮无法理解我为什么生气
Because Bonnie couldn't understand why I was upset.
你也无法理解
Uh, and neither can you.
邦妮总是说你很有帮助
You know, Bonnie's always talking about how helpful you are.
我什么时候能感受到
Whe-When does that part kick in?
等你坦诚说出到底发生了什么的时候
When you get honest about what's really going on.
真厉害
Oh, that was good.
有件事 也许是 也许不是
Well, one thing-- might be it, might not--
我没有告诉她
I didn't tell her the whole truth
我和艾希莉的所有事
about what happened with Ashley.
你要这么玩啊
You're gonna play it that way, huh?
好吧
Okay.
我们分手了 因为我跟别人上♥床♥了
We broke up because I slept with somebody,
那人是她妈妈
and that somebody was her mother.
请你现在别看着我了
I'd appreciate if you wouldn't look at me right now.
我看着咖啡吧 你继续
I'll stare into my coffee. Go on.
我跟她睡了不止一次 而是有七次
I didn't sleep with her once. I slept with her seven times.
现在你最好抓紧座位
You might want to grip your seat for this moment.
有天我跟她俩都上♥床♥了
There was one day where I slept with them both.
邦妮知道多少
How much of this does Bonnie know?
没多少 我只说出了部分事实
Not much. There was some heavy editing of the truth.
我做了这件可怕的事 背负了多年的重担
I did this horrible thing that I've lived with for years,
现在我永远也无法向艾希莉赔罪了
and now there's no way for me to ever make amends to Ashley.
你是没法直接赔罪 但你可以做出改变
Not direct amends, but you can make a living amends.
我们这样做不是为了一直内疚和羞愧
We don't do this to stay in the guilt and shame.
而是为了翻篇
We do this to move forward.
我要怎么翻篇
So, how do I do that?
首先你可以换一种生活方式
You can start by living differently
再也不对其他人做这种事
so that it never happens with anyone else.
我已经做到了
Well, I already do that.
换一种生活方式也许还包括对邦妮坦诚
Maybe part of living differently is being honest with Bonnie.
虽然很难 虽然很痛
Even if it's hard, even if it hurts.
会很痛的
Oh, it's gonna hurt.
到了这时候 哪样都会痛
At this point, it'll hurt either way.
谢谢你 陪着我
Thanks... for being here.
如果我能做点什么来报答你就好了
If I can ever do anything to repay you, like, like...
下次有音乐节的时候你可以把房♥车借给我
You can loan me this thing next time there's a music festival.
我都没法参加了 因为我老要上厕所
I can't even go anymore 'cause I have to pee too much.
概括一下
So, to review--
你背着艾希莉跟她妈妈偷♥情♥
you cheated on Ashley with her mother,
你背着她妈妈跟艾希莉偷♥情♥
you cheated on her mother with Ashley,
你选择不告诉我这些事实
you chose not to tell me those facts,
你在酒吧里打架被逮捕了
you got arrested in a bar fight,
然后打电♥话♥给玛乔丽 而不是你亲爱的老婆
and then called Marjorie instead of your loving wife.
公平地说 那些事发生在40多年前
To be fair, those events took place over a 40-year period.
依然很痛
Still stings.
你说得对 我会在名单上加上你
You're right. I'll add you to the list.
不 你的名单里已经有一个邦妮了
No, no, you already have a Bonnie on your list.
本邦妮需要珠宝
This one's gonna need jewelry.
我该先和你分享的
I should have shared with you first.
你为什么不说
Why didn't you?
因为我觉得很羞愧
'Cause I was ashamed of myself.
艾希莉和她妈妈不说话了
Ashley and her mother ended up not speaking,
这全怪我
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表