剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我觉得可能是闹鬼
I think it might be haunted.
也可能是因为
Or perhaps...
你非常关心的人曾经住在那里
someone you cared about deeply used to live in it.
我不知道在我之前谁租过这房♥子
I don't know who rented it before me.
我记得他们留下了一个烟灰缸
As I recall, they left an ashtray.
你也怀念抽烟吧
God, don't you miss smoking?
我现在也抽
Oh, I smoke.
你太幸运了
You lucky bastard.
详细描述一下最近一次抽烟
Describe your last cigarette in detail.
我刚才说的是克丽丝蒂
But before, I was referring to Christy.
为什么
Why?
因为我想让你意识到
Because I was trying to make you see
也许你不想改造卧室
that maybe you don't want to change the room
是因为只要它保持原状
because, as long as it stays the same,
那你就能相信
then you can still believe
克丽丝蒂也许还会回来
that Christy might be coming back to it.
改造房♥间意味着你也许得接受
And altering it means you might have to accept the fact
她会永远离开这一事实
that she might be gone for good.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
这样吧
Humor me.
我给你留个家庭作业怎么样
How about I give you a homework assignment?
呕 继续说
Ugh. Go on.
你先别操心要放什么东西进去
Before you worry about what's going in,
先想想要打包什么东西出去怎么样
how about you worry about packing up what's going out?
你喷古龙香水是因为你觉得
Did you wear cologne 'cause you thought
今天能见到我朋友吉尔吗
you'd see my friend Jill today?
抱歉 时间到了
I'm sorry, we're out of time.
我们能把这些杂货收拾好吗
Can we get these groceries put away?
玛乔丽 我爱你 但是我没意见
Marjorie, I love you, but I'm good.
我没问你有没有意见
I didn't ask if you were good.
我只想把三文鱼放进冰箱
I just want to get the salmon into the fridge
免得被猫吃了
before the cats catch on.
我爱你 你一个人能行
I love you. You got this.
我们不把没冲洗的蛋盘放在水槽里
We don't leave an eggy plate in the sink without rinsing it.
我会 但我是带着爱意说这话的
I do. But I say that with much affection.
好吧
Okay.
该聊聊了
Time to chat.
突然
All of a sudden,
你变得非常冷漠
you have been very cold,
非常疏远 非常
very distant, very...
带着爱分开
Detached with love?
就算你说了一千次我爱你
Just because you've said "I love you" a thousand times
也不代表这是爱
doesn't mean it's been loving.
我最近参加了家庭互助会 了解了什么是界限
Well, I've been going to Al-Anon and learning about boundaries.
我了解那个项目
I'm familiar with that program,
你做得不对
and you're not doing it right.
瞧 你总是在纠正我
See? Always correcting me.
我总是在委屈自己取悦你
And I'm always pretzeling myself to please you.
我甚至从未告诉过你 我讨厌三文鱼
I've never even told you I hate salmon.
真是松了口气
Weight lifted.
我觉得你没意识到跟你一起住有多难
I don't think you realize how hard you are to live with.
你有好多规矩
You have so many rules.
这的确是我家
Well, it is my house.
是的 但在咖啡馆也有 在互助会也有
Yes, but it happens at the bistro, it happens at meetings,
在马歇尔百货的更衣室里也有
it happened in the dressing room at Marshalls.
我自己能穿上衬衫
I can put my own shirt on!
那是高领衬衫 塔米
It was a turtleneck, Tammy.
很难穿的
They're tricky.
我不知道你这么不高兴
I didn't realize you were so unhappy.
我以前是不高兴
Ah. I was unhappy,
但现在 没有吵的架我都吵赢了
but now I win every discussion I don't have.
-什么 -家庭互助会常说的话 你不懂
- What? - Something we say. You wouldn't get it.
顺便说句 猫要吃三文鱼了
By the way, the cats are going to town on the salmon.
不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
你想从哪里开始
Where do you want to start?
我不在乎
I don't care.
这是特雷弗的糟糕作业
This is Trevor's lame assignment.
好吧 先从衣柜开始怎么样
Okay, well, why don't we tackle the closet first?
好主意
Oh, good idea.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
克丽丝蒂可以收拾一下的
Christy could've packed this up a little.
瞧瞧这些小小的帽衫
Look at all these tiny hoodies.
像是我有个十岁儿子似的
You'd think I have a ten-year-old son.
她可能把回家时要用的东西放在这里了
She probably left stuff here for when she visits.
像是她会回来一样
Oh, like that's gonna happen.
她当然会
Of course it is.
不 她以前每天都给我打电♥话♥
No, she used to call me every day.
现在她每周给我打一次电♥话♥都算我走运了
Now I'm lucky if she calls me once a week.
-她很忙的 -跟一个男人
- She's busy. - Yeah, not too busy
约会两次就不忙了
to have two dates with a guy.
她太忙了 没时间告诉我 我还是听温蒂说的
Too busy to tell me. I had to hear about it from Wendy.
你是说贝内特
Oh, you mean Bennett.
贝内特
Bennett?!
他叫贝内特吗
His name is Bennett?
他肯定穿帆船鞋
Bet he wears boat shoes.
邦妮
Bonnie!
怎么了 等她大学毕业
What? By the time she's done with school,
这些衣服就配不上高贵的她了
she'll be too fancy for these clothes
对我来说又太高贵了
and too fancy for me!
你可以把衣服扔进箱子里的
Those just as easily could've gone in the boxes.
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
她不需要这个
Oh, she's not gonna need this.
也不需要这个
She's not gonna need this.
我的照片 显然她不想要
A picture of me she obviously didn't want.
瞧瞧 我送她的耳环 她说她喜欢
Oh, look, the earrings I gave her which she said she loved
但我想没喜欢到带去法学院的程度
but I guess not enough to take to law school.
好了 邦 过来坐下
Okay, Bon, come here and sit down.
坐在克丽丝蒂永远不会睡的床上吗
What, on the bed Christy's never gonna sleep in again?
这个也不需要了
Not gonna need this anymore!
楼上怎么回事
What's going on up there?!
别担心 我的心理医生让我这样做
Don't worry! My therapist told me to do this!
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I have no idea.
前一分钟我们还在打包衣服
One minute, we're boxing up clothes,
-接着她就疯了 -为什么
- the next, she's freaking out. - Why?
克丽丝蒂有太多运动衫了
Christy has too many sweatshirts
还有她再也不回家了
and she's never coming home.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
同意 咱们溜吧 赶紧去开会
Agreed. Let's bail and hit a meeting.
不 我不会抛弃我妻子
No, I'm not gonna bail on my wife.
但这事跟你无关 别被卷入其中了
But this isn't about you. Don't get sucked in.
被绞得血肉模糊
Bloody stumps!
塔米 你可以有界限 同时帮助别人
Tammy, you can have boundaries and still help people.
邦妮 你能下来吗 我们谈谈
Bonnie! Can you come down so we can talk?
不
No!
你试过了 我们走吧
You tried. Let's go.
变安静了 这可不妙
Oh, it's gone quiet. That's not good.
我需要你帮我上楼梯
All right, I'm gonna need your help to get up the stairs.
我是背你 还是像抱婴儿一样抱你
Piggyback or cradle you like a baby?
我自己可以上楼
I can handle myself.
我只是需要你帮我搬轮椅
I just need you to carry my chair.
好吧 天啊 我总是太热心
Oh, right. God, I'm always offering too much.
邦妮
Bonnie?
亚当
Adam?
你上来干什么
What are you doing up here?
我来看看你
I came to check on you.
似乎你很难受
Seems like you're... having a hard time.
或者这里一直是这样
Or maybe it always looks like this.
我不知道 我没见过
I don't know. I've never seen it.
一般情况下更整洁一些
It's usually a little neater.
你在衣柜里干什么
So, what are you doing in the closet?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表