剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
天啊 普兰科多夫建筑公♥司♥
Wow. Plunkendorf Construction
真的开张了
is actually open for business.
你听起来为什么很惊讶
Why do you sound surprised?
因为你很少一件事做到底
Because you and follow-through don't always happen.
你猜怎么着 你也要很少做♥爱♥了
Well, guess what, you and sex don't always happen.
爸妈 孩子还在场呢
Mom, Dad, I'm right here.
这个办公室真不错
This office really looks great.
这些东西都是从哪弄的
Where did you get all this stuff?
地下室 街角 你在酒吧的办公室
Basement, street corner, your office at the bar.
-什么 -如果你现在还没注意到 以后也不会
- What? - If you haven't missed it by now, you're not gonna.
我唯一的问题是柯克船长
My only question is how will Captain Kirk
没了椅子怎么指挥企业号♥飞船
command the Enterprise without his chair?
还好我有椅子
It's good I have the chair,
因为今晚我不会坐你身上
'cause I won't be sitting on you tonight.
我认为普兰科多夫建筑公♥司♥需要人力部门
I think Plunkendorf Construction needs an HR department.
但说真的 我很为你骄傲 宝贝
Seriously, though, I'm super proud of you, babe.
我也很骄傲 这不是什么背街黑业务了
I am proud, too. I mean, this is not some back-alley operation,
虽然这张桌子我是在背街里找的
despite the fact I found this desk in a back alley.
别问我找到时上面有什么
Don't ask what I found on top of it,
知道已经彻底消过毒就好了
just know it's been fully sanitized.
邦妮 过来
Bonnie, get over here
让亚当拍一张我们和标志的合照
so Adam can take a picture of us with our sign.
普兰科多夫建筑公♥司♥
好了
Got it.
没好 我刚自♥拍♥了一张
Nope, I just took a picture of myself.
我头发看起来总这么凌乱吗
Does my hair always look this crazy?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
极品老妈 第八季第十五集
网站不错
Nice website.
你设计的吗
You did this?
是的 在菲力克斯的协助下
I did, with an assist from Felix.
周二晚互助会的菲力克斯吗
Felix from the Tuesday night meeting?
住在我们大楼里的五年级小学生菲力克斯
Felix the fifth-grader who lives in our building.
-普兰科多夫建筑公♥司♥ -有问题吗
- Plunkendorf Construction? - Problem?
没有 我喜欢某样东西时就是这种语气
No, that's just how I say things when I like them.
吉尔的厨房♥为什么在上面 这不是我做的
Hey, why is Jill's kitchen on here? I didn't do that.
你做了个架子
You put up a shelf.
架子不在照片里
It's not even in the picture.
当然在了
Sure it is.
就在边角上
It's right there on the edge.
仔细看
Squint.
头往左一点
Turn your head a little to the left,
再靠近一点
then move in a little closer.
看 在吧
See? Right there.
这张照片是你什么时候拍的
W-When did you take this picture?
那花是我昨天买♥♥的
I just bought those flowers yesterday.
等等 这个露台是谁做的
Wait, whose deck is that?
我不知道 但客户看到会想做同款的
I don't know, but a client will see it and want it to be theirs.
这里有很多东西都不是我做的
There's a bunch of stuff on here I didn't do.
嗯 所以标题是"作品照片"
Yeah, that's why it says "Photos of Work,"
而不是"我们的作品照片"
not "Photos of Our Work."
这些东西你都能做出来 对吧
And you could do all these things, right?
当然了
Well, of course.
所以我只是在展示你的未来作品
So I'm just showing off the future work of future you.
但这是虚假广♥告♥
But it's false advertising.
所有广♥告♥都是虚假的
All advertising's false.
你真以为喝啤酒能泡到妞吗
You think drinking beer really gets guys laid?
我喝时就能泡到汉子
It did when I drank it.
看看评论区
Check out the reviews section.
"塔米·迪芬多夫让我的室外空间改头换面
"'Tammy Diffendorf transformed my outdoor space
我真是太喜欢了"
"And I couldn't love it more.'
波兹·斯加格斯 那是谁
B. Scaggs." Who's that?
玛乔丽的猫
Marjorie's cat.
塔米给它们造了猫院
Tammy built their catio.
猫院是什么
What's a catio?
是一个封闭式猫咪庭院
It's an enclosed patio for cats,
让它们在不出去的情况下♥体♥验户外
so they can go outside without actually going outside.
我不知道为什么不直接放它们出去
I don't know why they can't just go outside,
但我喜欢这个项目
but I enjoyed the project.
一旦家猫尝到了野外的滋味
Once an indoor cat gets a taste of the wild,
它们就不会再满足于
then life in a nice house with a woman
与爱它们的女人在好房♥子里生活了
who loves them is no longer enough.
至少这个活儿真是我做的
Well, at least it's a job I actually did.
我很确定波兹·斯加格斯真这样想
And I'm pretty sure Boz Scaggs does feel that way.
好了 请用 五个勺子
All right, here you go. Five spoons.
四个就够了 我戒糖了
Oh, make it four. I gave up sugar.
不在乎
Don't care.
为什么要戒糖
What brought this on?
我总是想吃糖
Well, I've just been craving it all the time,
作为一个戒瘾的女人 我不想对任何东西上瘾
and as a sober woman I don't want to be beholden to anything.
真不错 吉尔 这是需要力量的
That's great, Jill. That takes strength.
谢谢 塔米 你最棒了
Aw, thanks, Tammy, you're the best.
"塔米最棒了
"'Tammy is the best.'
吉尔·肯德尔"
Jill K."
亚瑟 你会发现我的搭档塔米
Arthur, I think you'll find my partner Tammy
对将这个通风良好的旧车♥库♥
has some very creative ideas about turning
为你岳母改造成豪♥宅♥有一些很有创意的点子
this drafty old garage into a palace for your mother-in-law.
我只知道我要在有人割腕之前
Look, all I know is I need her out of our guest room
将她赶出我们的客房♥
before wrists are slit.
你真搞笑 亚瑟 我喜欢你
You're funny, Arthur, I like you.
莉莲搬进来后我没再笑过
I haven't laughed since Lillian moved in.
扔个床垫和便盆在这里
Look, I'd be fine with just tossing a mattress
我都能接受 但我丈夫是独生子
and a bedpan out here, but my husband's an only child,
所以这里必须很完美
so this thing's got to be perfect.
独生子女最差劲了
Ugh, only children are the worst.
我有权这么说
And I'm allowed to say that
因为我是独生女 还生了个独生女
'cause I am one and I have one.
她很差劲 我遗传的
She sucks and she got it from me.
你们以前改造过车♥库♥吧
You guys have done a garage conversion before, though, right?
-其实没有 -她是说没有改造过这种的
- Well, not exactly. - She means not exactly like this.
但我们刚完成了大庭院改造
But we just finished a big patio conversion.
我们最爱改造了
We love converting things.
我觉得你们网站上的泳池住♥宅♥太美了
Well, I thought the pool house on your website was fantastic.
那活儿可真够辛苦的
That was quite the job.
记得寻找手绘葡萄牙瓷砖有多难吗
Remember how hard it was finding hand-painted Portuguese tile?
没你记得那么清
Not as well as you do.
亚瑟 我要对你说实话
Arthur, I'm gonna be honest with you.
太好了
Oh, good.
我们的活儿都排满了
We are booked solid.
不
Oh, no.
如果今天不能确定的话
If we don't get this on the schedule today,
我们可能年底才有空
we may not get to you till the end of the year.
好 我定了
O-Okay, I'm in.
很好 来聊聊设计吧
Great, let's talk design.
我猜你不想给浴盆装安全栏杆吧
I'm guessing you don't want a safety rail in the bathtub?
能做得更滑点吗
Could you make it extra slippery?
看我们多厉害
Look at us go.
普兰科多夫建筑公♥司♥像火箭一样起飞了
Plunkendorf Construction is taking off like a rocket ship.
-砰 -我猜吧
- Pow! - Hmm, I guess.
你猜吧
You guess?
我们刚拿下了第一份工作
We just got our first gig.
成功上镜的女性 在一个男性主导的领域中
Successful, photogenic women in a male-dominated field?
等等 喂 家居与园艺电视台吗
Oh, hold on. Hello? HGTV?
天啊 我们很乐意
Wow, we'd love to.
我想我只是希望你没有那么夸大
I guess I just wish you hadn't exaggerated
我们的资历
our experience so much.
这是业务方面的事
Hey, that's the business side.
你别越线
Stay in your lane.
真别越线 你有点偏了
And actually stay in your lane, you're veering a little bit.
我们为什么不能实话实说呢
Why can't we be completely honest?
你必须给人们一个同意的理由
You got to give people a reason to say yes.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表