剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你真的很了解人
You really do know people.
你还想溜走回家呢
And you wanted to sneak out and go home.
我从没想过我会说这话
I never thought I'd say this,
但皮塔饼搞定了一切
but somehow the pita pulls it all together.
跟你说过吧
Told you.
谢谢你 塔米
Thank you, Tammy.
没有我最爱的少女 我肯定搞不定
I don't think I could have survived my maiden voyage
我的首航
without my favorite maiden.
没事 我赚了好多小费
Oh, that's okay. I mean, I cleaned up on tips.
而且 我可以不必看着玛乔丽
Plus, I didn't have to watch Marjorie
给猫的眼睛上药膏
put ointment in her cat's eye.
你真觉得我能有一队餐车吗
Do you really think that I could have a fleet of these trucks?
是啊 但我想要分成
Oh, yeah. But I want a percentage.
成交
Done.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
虽然我们有段过去 但我们发现我们可以合作
Despite our past, we learned that we could work together
严格保持专业性
and, uh, keep things strictly professional.
你嘴上有点蛋黄酱
You have a little mayo on your lip.
是蒜泥蛋黄酱
It's aioli.
我得说
I got to say,
我觉得自己真厉害
I am really impressed with myself.
我们走进了分手现场
I mean, we walked into the middle of a breakup,
而我将其扭转为突破
and I turned it into a breakthrough.
我开玩笑的 但我真该写一本恋爱秘籍
I kid, but I really should write a book on relationships.
搞巡回演讲 上《萨莉·杰茜·拉斐尔秀》
Do the speaker's circuit, go on Sally Jessy Raphael.
当然 那会变成我自己的脱口秀
Which, of course, would turn into my own talk show.
离婚律师会恨我
Divorce lawyers will hate me,
但世界会爱我
but the world will love me.
握着我的手
Hold my hand.
这样 我就是这意思
This. This is what I'm talking about!
是吉尔
Oh. It's Jill.
安全第一
Safety first.
安迪刚告诉我他想
"Andy just told me he wants a..."
想什么
Wants a what?
安迪想和她分开
A-Andy wants a break from her.
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表