剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
See, there it is.
你曾是个特技演员 你与明星合作过
You were a stuntman, you worked with celebrities.
我知道你不会被星光闪瞎
I know you won't be starstruck.
这点我可以保证
That I can guarantee.
我想让亚当喝茶好多年了 他从来没有回应
I've been offering Adam tea for years-- nothing.
但罗德一走进他的生活
But the minute Rod walks into his life,
就成《唐顿庄园》了
it's Downton Abbey.
你有这种感受是正常的 邦妮
And it's okay you feel that way, Bonnie.
这是我从亚当的分享中学到的
I learned that from Adam's share.
别告诉我有这种感受是正常的
Don't tell me it's okay to feel this way
我都不知道这是什么感受
when I don't even know how I feel.
这也是正常的 真的
And that's okay, too. It is.
我只知道 我只有一个丈夫和互助对象
All I know is, I have one husband and one sponsee,
实话说 我不同意这种勾肩搭背
and frankly I don't approve of this canoodling.
你不是有两个互助对象吗
Don't you have two sponsees?
这对我想表达的观点有帮助吗 记分板
How does that help my point, scoreboard?
或许亚当为他提供了
Maybe Adam's offering him
与酒瘾者家庭互助会不同的观点
a different perspective from Al-Anon.
要不是因为我 亚当压根都不需要
Yeah, well, Adam wouldn't even need Al-Anon
酒瘾者家庭互助会
if it wasn't for me.
我觉得这句话不是你所认为的辩护
I don't think that's the defense you think it is.
对 我支持邦妮
Yeah, I'm with Bonnie.
这俩人说不通
These two don't make sense.
亚当是个亲民大好人
I mean, Adam's a man of the people
而罗德是个耀武扬威的大孔雀
and Rod's just a big old strutting peacock.
当某人的互助对象不代表
Being somebody's sponsor doesn't mean
你是那个人唯一的正能量来源
that you're their only source of inspiration.
他也可以与其他人谈话
He can have other people to talk to.
可你是我唯一的正能量来源
Well, you're my only source of inspiration.
你不是还有个心理医生吗
Don't you also have a therapist?
该死 温蒂
Damn it, Wendy.
看看他们在那里 独霸着碧翠斯
Look at them over there, hogging Beatrice.
我们也想点单
We'd like to order, too, guys.
你想点什么
What would you like?
我还没想好
Oh. Well, I'm-I'm not sure yet.
♪ 突然之间 你出现了 ♪
♪ Out of nowhere, you were there ♪
♪ 缎面夹克 ♪
♪ Satin jacket ♪
♪ 完美头发 ♪
♪ Perfect hair... ♪
和罗德喝了一次茶
One tea with Rod
你都要把内♥裤♥丢向他了
and you're practically throwing your underwear at him.
好 我对他过早下定论了
All right, I was quick to judge him.
他挺酷的
He's a cool guy.
是的 在我帮助他以后 他变得更酷了
Yeah. He's become cooler since I've been working with him.
他有自己的问题
He's got issues.
当然都要保密
All confidential, of course,
但给你个暗示
but here's a hint:
与"阳违"押韵
rhymes with "Snoozes sniagra."
他要过来给我上吉他课
Well, he's coming over to give me a guitar lesson.
一定会很有趣的
That's gonna be fun.
你们俩小孩约好一起玩呀
You two kids made a playdate?
-是的 -很好 很好
- Yeah. - Good. Good.
我向你送上祝福
I give you my blessing.
我需要你的祝福吗
Did I need your blessing?
我是他的互助对象 你是我的丈夫
I'm his sponsor, you're my husband,
有可能变复杂的
it could get complicated.
他可能会与我分享关于你的事
There are things that he may share with me about you
而我不能告诉你
that I can't tell you.
你可能会与我分享关于他的事
And there may be things you share with me about him
而我可能得告诉他
that I may have to tell him.
你听懂我的话了吗
You picking up what I'm putting down?
嗯 别告诉他我不想让你知道的事
Yeah. Don't tell him things I don't want you to know.
为什么 你藏着什么事吗
Why? What are you hiding from me?
我们能睡觉吗
Can we just go to sleep?
可以 带着我的祝福
Yes. With my blessing.
我找不到我的吉他了
I couldn't find my guitar.
你知道在哪里吗
Do you know where it is?
你藏着不告诉我 我也藏着不告诉你
You hide things from me, I hide things from you.
你知道周末会下雨吗
Did you know it's gonna rain on the weekend?
你知道你打扫卫生的职责吗
Did you know you're part of the cleanup commitment?
我在监督
I'm supervising.
我的管家说得对
Yeah, my housekeeper was right,
这和帮忙不是一回事
that's not the same thing as helping.
你在对我生气吗 亲爱的
Are you mad at me, love?
我看不出来
I can't tell.
你看起来像刚跳下飞机
Looks like you just jumped out of a plane.
就你这发量还敢说这话
Says the man with the hair system.
你这植发是团购的吗
Did you get those plugs with a Groupon?
我明白是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
性张力呼之欲出啊
Sexual tension all coming out all squishy.
好像你能搞定我似的
Like you could handle this.
蒂娜·特纳我都能搞定
I could handle Tina Turner.
你确定不是打扮得像是蒂娜·特纳的男人吗
You sure it wasn't a man dressed like Tina Turner?
不管怎样 那晚都相当劲爆
Either way, quite a night.
罗德 你妈妈来接你了
Rod, your mom's here to pick you up!
真性感
Sexy.
不 把食指放在这里 对了
No, no, put your index finger there. That's it.
下一根手指放在下一品
And your second finger on the next fret.
不 下一品
No, the next fret.
另一个下一品
No, the other next fret.
我知道人们为什么叫它"品"[烦躁]了
I think I know why they call these things "Frets."
这样呢
Okay, how's this?
很好
That's lovely.
再学两个和♥弦♥ 你就能加入朋克乐队了
Learn two more and you can be in a punk band.
你弹的时候好轻松啊
You make it look so easy.
我从12岁就开始弹吉他了
Well, I've been playing since I was 12.
这很有趣 我学吉他只是为了撩妹
It's funny, I only picked it up to impress a girl.
我该说女人 因为她都32岁了
Well, I should say "A woman," 'cause she was 32.
在唱片店工作
Worked at the record shop.
为了撩妹我们做的那些事啊
The things we do to impress girls.
没有别的什么能激励我了
Nothing else motivates me.
我以前以为我喜欢钱 然后我意识到
I used to think I liked money, but then I realized
是女人喜欢钱 我喜欢的是女人
it's women who like money and I like women.
这套逻辑很适合你啊
Well, that worked out for you.
是吗 我都50岁了 还跟我妈妈住一起
Did it? I'm in me 50s and I live with me mum.
我从未有过真正的感情
Yeah, I've never actually had anything real,
像是你和邦妮之间的那样
like what, what you have with Bonnie.
你会找到的
You'll find it.
我觉得不会
Nah, I don't think so.
一见到女人 我就忍♥不住表演罗德个人秀
When it comes to women, I just can't stop the Rod show.
我甚至会对邦妮这样 我一直试图吸引她
I even do it with Bonnie. I keep trying to charm her.
我懂
I get it.
我在职业橄榄球运动员面前也是这样
I'm like that around pro football players.
是橄榄球 不是足球
Real football, not your kind.
他们有种魔力
There's just something about them.
我真的希望他们尊重我
I really want them to respect me.
你跟职业橄榄球运动员是朋友吗
Are you friends with pro football players?
我曾有过一次机会 但他嗅到了我的绝望气息
I had a shot at one, but he could smell the desperation.
我一下午给他打了四个电♥话♥ 然后就结束了
Four calls in one afternoon, and it was over.
亚当 难以置信有男人不想跟你在一起
Adam, I can't imagine any man not wanting to be with you.
抱歉 说错了
Sorry, left out a word.
不想跟你做朋友
Not wanting to be friends with you.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
瞧
See, that.
这就是我生命中缺少的
That's what's missing from my life.
男人
Men.
我小时候 爸爸就抛弃了我们
My dad left when I was a little kid,
我怪在自己头上
and I blamed myself.
我的乐队搭档只是为了毒品和女人
My bandmates were only in it for the drugs and women.
从我九岁起 就没有过真正的男性朋友
I haven't had a real male friend since I was nine years old.
他为了一包薯片揍了我一顿
And he beat me up for a bag of crisps.
罗德
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表