剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I never thoughtof that.
现在你会一直想着的
And now you won't be able to stop.
介意我坐到驾驶室里来吗
Okay if I join you in the cockpit?
不介意
Sure.
你有带男伴参加这个活动吗
So, you got a date for this thing?
我没有
I do not.
你有带女伴...
Do you have a date for...
过日子吗
life stuff?
我没有
I do not.
写得真好
Oh, this is good stuff.
我很同情在我之后上场的人
I feel sorry for whoever has to follow me.
那是玛乔丽
It's Marjorie.
对了
Oh, right.
祝好运 玛乔丽
Well, good luck, Marj.
这些食物好吃到爆♥炸♥
This food is off-the-charts delicious.
别吃撑了 还有晚餐呢
Well, don't fill up, 'cause there's still dinner.
还有晚餐
There's dinner?
我感觉像活在《豪门恩怨》里
I feel like I'm on Dynasty.
但愿比烘蛋羹好吃
Just hope it's better than the mini quiche,
吃得我实在不舒服
which is not agreeing with me.
我要去给克莱顿送点食物
I'm gonna go bring some food out to Clayton.
他应该非常性感... 我是说饿了
He's probably really sexy-- I mean, hungry.
闭嘴
Shut up.
别碰了
Hey, stop messing with it.
你会拉松的
You're gonna stretch it out.
好 但如果我露点了 记得告诉我
Okay, but if I have a nip slip, let me know.
我盯着
I'm on it.
我没盯着
I'm not on it.
我只是平视
I'm just eye level.
所以我比较好盯 但我没盯
So it'd be easy for me to be on it, but I'm not on it.
你儿子还是没有消息吗 他叫...
Still no word from your son, whose name is...
洛伦佐吗
Lorenzo?
是杰瑞
It's Jerry.
没消息
And no.
我猜他不会来了
I guess he's not coming.
他当然会来的
Of course he is.
他可能只是迟到了
He's probably just running late.
不 他在惩罚我
No. He's punishing me.
为了什么
For what?
为了我在他生活中错过的一切
For all the things I missed in his life.
也许他出了严重车祸
Hey, maybe he got in a terrible car accident
所以没法到场
and maybe that's why he can't be here,
因为他被困住了
because he's trapped.
健康地活着 但被困住了
Alive and fine but trapped.
我何必担心你的演讲呢
Why am I worried about your speech?
显然你最懂读气氛了
Clearly, you can read a room.
你还好吗 英雄
How you holding up, hero?
紧张吗
You nervous?
我没事
I'm fine.
我喜欢那个幼儿园合唱团
I loved the kindergarten choir.
逼他们唱《镜中人》的人一定会下地狱
Ugh. Whoever made them sing "Man in the Mirror" is going to hell.
你去哪了 你错过了沙拉
Where have you been? You missed the salad.
我一年来第一次和男人调情
I was flirting with a man for the first time in a year.
谁管沙拉啊
Screw the salad.
有草莓酱的
It had strawberry dressing.
该死 这些人真是专业
Damn it, these people really know what they're doing.
吉尔 亲爱的 你没事吧
Jill, honey, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
如果你不舒服 可以回家
If you don't feel well, you can go home.
这是你的特别夜
Oh, this is your special night.
我忍♥也要忍♥过去
I'm gonna suffer through it.
你点的是牛排还是鱼
Did you get the steak or the fish?
我点的是牛排 因为有戈尔根朱勒酱
I got the steak, 'cause it has that gorgonzola sauce.
我希望他们别做得太老
I really hope they don't overcook it.
我要在盘子上见到血
I want to see blood on the plate.
非常为你自豪 玛乔丽
Super proud of you, Marjorie.
我要去洗手间了
I'll be in the bathroom.
-我要去确保她没事 -不不不
- I'm gonna go make sure she's okay. - No, no, no,
你要被颁奖的 我去吧
you're being honored. I'll go.
如果她点的是牛排 给克莱顿留着
If she got the steak, save it for Clayton.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你还好吗 吉尔
How you doing, Jill?
我穿着3000块的裙子跪在洗手间地板上
I'm on the bathroom floor in a $3,000 dress,
所以不好
so not good.
也许你应该回家
Well, maybe you should go home.
我不能错过玛乔丽的夜晚
I can't miss Marjorie's night.
她会理解的
She'll understand.
而且我不想吐在克莱顿的豪车里
And I don't want to puke in Clayton's limo.
我们很感激
We appreciate that.
我已经开始说"我们"了
Oh. I'm already saying "We."
你觉得是不是太快了
Do you think it's too soon?
如果你能给我拿来
You can get married at my house
牙刷和肠胃药 你们就能在我家结婚
if you just get me a toothbrush and some Pepto Bismol.
我不是结婚的人
I'm not really a marriage person.
但我能想象跟他同居
I could see living with him though.
养条狗 穿情侣睡衣
Get a dog, some matching pajamas...
-快去 -对不起
- Ugh, just go. - Oh. Sorry.
我想说他比我高
I will say, he's taller than me,
如果我们真结婚了 我可以穿高跟鞋
so if we did get married, I could wear heels!
-塔米 -好 我去了
- Tammy! - Yeah, I'm going, I'm going.
天啊 我太感动了
Oh, my. I am so deeply moved...
对修女来说也太自恋了
A little full of herself for a nun.
你听到牧师是怎么介绍她的吗
But did you hear how the priest introduced her?
严肃 有感情 没多少玩笑
Serious, emotional, not a lot of jokes.
是啊 就像在教堂一样 大家都在喝红酒
Yeah, and like church, everybody's drinking wine
-期待快结束 -非常感谢
- and praying for it to be over. - Thank you so much.
真动人 修女
Beautiful words, Sister.
谁能想到这么小的人会产生这么多的爱呢
Who knew so much love could come from such a tiny package?
温蒂 温蒂 露点了 露胸了
Wendy! Wendy! Nip slip. Full boob.
-你光了 -天啊
- You're naked. - Oh, God!
我要去看看她
I'm gonna check on her.
你不能离开 马上就到你的奖项了
You-you can't leave. Your award is up any minute.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
但你会错过我的时刻的
But-but you're gonna miss my moment.
-是她的时刻 -你的时刻
- Her moment. - Um, your moment!
不好意思 这是我的时刻
Scuse me, it's my moment.
你为什么不用胸贴
Why didn't you use boob tape?
还有胸贴吗
There's boob tape?
好 我给你买♥♥了肠胃药
Okay, I got you Pepto,
姜汁汽水 一支牙刷
ginger ale, a toothbrush.
哎呀 是克莱顿的电♥话♥号♥码
Oops, that's Clayton's number.
是我的
That's for me.
为了好玩 我还买♥♥了这个
And just for funsies, one of these.
验孕棒吗
A pregnancy test?
不可能的
There's no way.
你跟安迪做了吗
Have you slept with Andy?
一直在做
Nonstop.
那就有可能
Then there's a way.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, honey?
我觉得没人看到
I don't think anybody saw.
一个幼儿园的孩子把棒棒糖都吐了出来
One of the kindergarteners spit out his lollipop.
他会抑制的
He'll repress it.
现在
And now,
介绍下一位领奖人
to introduce our next recipient,
有请
please welcome
邦妮·普兰科特
Bonnie Plunkett.
我该怎么做 她不在这里
What do I do? She's not here.
走慢点
W-Walk slowly.
来抱一个 修女
Bring it in, Sister.
我要吃点
Just gonna grab one of those. Mm.
吉尔 你还好吗 亲爱的
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表