剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
是吗 你要跟佩珀警官结婚吗
It is? You're marrying Sergeant Pepper?
听好了 他哥哥是个医生
Oh, get this. His brother is a doctor.
瞧 花童来了
Oh, look. The flower girls are here.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
我不是说带她们来婚礼现场
I didn't mean bring 'em to the wedding.
她们被释放 由我看守
They were released into my custody.
我还能怎么做 带她们出去吃冰淇淋吗
What was I supposed to do-- take them out for ice cream?
你从来没有带我去吃过冰淇淋
You never took me out for ice cream.
因为冰淇淋是给好女孩吃的
That's 'cause ice cream is for good girls.
好了 别打了
Oh, okay, hey, hey, knock it off,
否则我就再把你们和妓♥女♥关在一起
or I'll lock you back up with the hookers.
吉尔·肯德尔和安德鲁·佩珀
Uh, Jill Kendall and Andrew Pepper?
这里
Oh. Here!
别毁了我的大日子
Do not ruin my special day.
谢谢你帮助她们
Thank you for helping them.
老太婆咬了我
Yeah. The old one bit me.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你开玩笑吗 看看我
Are you kidding? Look at me.
我们在见证人面前聚集于此
We are gathered here in the presence of witnesses
举♥行♥吉尔·肯德尔
for the purpose of uniting in matrimony
和安德鲁·佩珀的神圣婚礼
Jill Kendall and Andrew Pepper.
婚姻契约是最庄严的
The contract of marriage is most solemn,
不能当做儿戏
and it's not to be undertaken lightly.
你的生活 我的生活呢
Your life? What about my life?
你从来
You never...
你从来都不让
You never let me.
继续吧
Just keep going.
进入这段婚姻
By entering into this marriage,
就等于发誓一辈子...
you are pledging yourselves to a lifetime in which...
我们该报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
-我就是警♥察♥ -没错
- I am the police. - Yeah, you are.
都会丰富对方的生活
...each will enrich the life of the other.
我们该阻止她们吗
Should we put a stop to this?
瞧瞧她 她怀孕了 很幸福 别管了
Oh, look at her. She's pregnant, she's happy. Leave it alone.
总之 情况就是这样
Anyway, that's where we're at.
你憋了一整天了吗
And you've been sitting on this all day?
我可不想毁了她的婚礼
Well, I didn't want to ruin her wedding.
传统又不是有借 有蓝
It's not something borrowed, something blue,
有癌
something cancerous.
别担心
Don't worry.
亚当得到了很好的照顾 他会挺过去的
Adam's in good hands. He'll get through this.
你也是
So will you.
我们会一直陪着你的
We'll be there every step of the way.
没错
Damn straight.
我们抱什么呢
What are we hugging about?
你的婚礼 我们有多为你高兴 就是这样
Your wedding and how happy we are for you and nothing else.
我就知道
I had a feeling.
你不该去度蜜月吗
Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon?
已经度完了
Oh, already had it.
用微波炉烤了些墨西哥卷饼
Microwaved some burritos,
享受了美妙的怀孕性♥爱♥
had great pregnant sex,
他睡着了 我需要开会
he fell asleep, and I needed a meeting,
因为天啊 我是佩珀太太了
'cause, holy crap, I'm Mrs. Pepper.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我还想抱
Guys, I'm not done hugging.
我是邦妮 酒瘾者
Hi. I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
今天真是不寻常的一天
This has been quite a day.
我体验了人类所有的感情
I think I've had every feeling a person can have.
有些很棒 有些
Some of them great, some of them...
很糟糕
just awful.
我从没想过喝酒或者嗑药
And never once thought about drinking or using.
但那不是奇迹
But that's not the miracle.
奇迹是
The miracle is
我从没想过自己
I never thought about myself.
我想的是我爱的人
I was thinking about the people I love
我能如何帮助他们
and how I can help them.
还有一些鱼
And also some fish.
这真是
Which is...
讽刺 因为我午餐吃了寿司
ironic, 'cause I had sushi for lunch.
我不在乎
I didn't care. It was...
八年前 我走进那扇门
When I walked in that door eight years ago,
内心充满了害怕
I was so filled with fear
自我厌恶 羞耻
and self-loathing, shame.
但是现在 我有些喜欢我自己
But now, I kind of like me.
我有些爱我自己
I kind of love me.
我爱我的丈夫 我爱我女儿
I love my husband, I love my daughter,
我的朋友们
my friends,
我的外孙
my grandkids.
我甚至爱后排那两个疯婆子
I even love those two crazy bitches in the back row.
好像是指我们
I think that's us.
就是
It is.
我总是听到互助会的人们说
I've always heard people in meetings say
他们是感恩的酒瘾者
how they're grateful alcoholics,
我从来都不理解
and I never understood it.
那其实让我很生气
It actually kind of pissed me off.
但现在我懂了
But now I get it.
我叫邦妮 我是感恩的酒瘾者
My name is Bonnie and I'm a grateful alcoholic.
如果那让你生气 请你坚持来
And if that pisses you off, just keep coming back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们要跟我们一起喝咖啡吗
Would you guys join us for coffee?
-答应她 -好
- Just say yes. - Yes.
谁还想分享
Who else would like to share?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表