剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
他的逮捕令已经签发了
And there's a warrant out for his arrest,
之后他要进监狱
so he's going to jail after.
太棒了 给老娘钱
Yes! Come to mama!
瞧瞧 他们看记事本时
Hey. See, now, right there, why do they have to stand
为什么要站那么近
so close while they're going over the little notepads?
"他吐在你身上了 是的没错 搞定"
"He puked on you, yes he did, done."
放射科有个男的
Hey, there's this guy in radiology,
叫洛恩 参与了沙漠风暴行动
his name's Lorne, he was in Desert Storm...
没人在乎沙漠风暴洛恩
Nobody cares about Desert Storm Lorne.
乔安娜在乎啊
Joanna does.
他们刚同居了
They just moved in together.
什么
What?
是啊 他们在翻修后的消防站
Yeah. They found this cute little one-bedroom
找了家温馨的一居室
in a converted firehouse.
你是在告诉我 我们跟踪了他们一整晚
You mean to tell me we've been following them around all night
而她有男友吗
and she's got a boyfriend?
那个消防站还有立柱吗
This firehouse, does it still have the pole?
我一直都想住有消防员立柱的房♥子
Oh, I always wanted a house with a fireman's pole.
太好了 安迪没有出轨
Oh, you guys, Andy's not cheating on me.
他爱我
He loves me.
我可爱的兔子杀手爱我
My sweet little bunny killer loves me.
下车吧
Step out of the car.
不
No, uh...
吉尔一个人就行
just Jill.
最近好吗
How ya been?
温蒂 你不需要回医院吗
Wendy, don't you need to get back inside?
我是护士长 想做什么都行
I'm the head nurse-- I can do whatever I want.
-护士长 -什么时候的事
- Head nurse? - Since when?
去年 就在我搬家以后
Last year, right after I moved.
-你搬家了吗 -你们有没有听过我...
- You moved? - Do you guys listen to anything...
嘘 局势紧张
Shh! It's getting heavy.
真希望我会读唇语
I wish I could read lips.
我就会 我在机场附近上了课
I can. I took a class out by the airport.
那里简直像是重点大学
It's like a major university out there.
想学什么都行
You can study anything.
我们不需要读唇语
We don't need to read lips, you guys.
这绝对是分手
This is a full-on breakup.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
他刚给了她一把钥匙 她哭了
He just handed her a key and she's crying.
她来了
Oop. Here she comes.
装作什么都不知道
Act like we don't know everything.
-怎么了 -怎么样
- What happened? - How'd it go?
我们就坐在这里
We're just sitting here.
停顿期过了
Well, the pause is over.
现在我们结束了
Now we're on full stop.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我想他说得没错 我的确有点难搞
I guess it's true, I am a bit too much.
才不是
No. No. No.
就是
I am.
但你们也都是
But for the record, so are all of you.
你说吧
Go ahead and say it.
我该把注意力放在自己身上的
I should've kept the focus on myself.
亲爱的 我不会说那种话的
Oh, honey, I'm not gonna say anything like that.
看到你这么难过 我真的心都碎了
Breaks my heart to see you suffering.
我回头再跟你俩聊
I will talk to the two of you later.
难以置信我搞砸了
I can't believe I blew it.
这是我离婚后谈过的
This was the best relationship I've had
最棒的恋爱
since my marriage ended.
我记得 你说过
Mm. I remember, and you said
你再也不会遇见你在乎的人
that you would never meet anyone you cared about ever again.
但你遇见了
But you did.
下次你也会再遇良人的
And it's gonna happen next time too.
我不知道自己进了女生宿舍
Hey. I didn't know I was walking into the girls' dorm.
总是笑三下
Always three.
安迪这次又做了什么
What did Andy do now?
如果我告诉你 你就得付出代价
If I tell you, you'd have to pay for it.
谢谢你提醒我
I appreciate the heads-up.
走吧 现在长鸡儿的不受欢迎
Now get out. Bad time to have a penis.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表