剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
实际上 我想尝尝
Actually, I'd like to try that.
我称之为"猪崽"
It's called the Piglet.
立刻给我调
Make it right now.
真不错
This is nice.
我们俩从来没有单独吃过午餐
We never have lunch, just the two of us.
的确不错
It is nice.
我有个问题
I have a problem.
我早有预感
I had a feeling.
你知道有时候你不该做某事
You know how sometimes you think you shouldn't do something,
但上天在告诉你 你应该做吗
but the universe is telling you that you should?
听老天的难道不是更聪明的做法吗
Isn't it smarter just to listen to the universe?
你听从自己的内心怎么样
How about you listen to what's in your heart?
我的内心说我应该
Yeah, well, my heart says it wants me
和邦妮的心理医生约会
to go out with Bonnie's therapist.
你的内心疯了
Your heart is out of its mind.
邦妮不是说得很清楚
Didn't Bonnie make it very clear
她无法接受那种情况吗
that she's not comfortable with that?
是的 但前两天我在我常去的蔬果汁店遇到了他
Yeah, but I ran into him at my juice place the other day,
他一身汗 有点憨
and he was sweaty and kind of goofy,
但因为某种原因 我总是对他难以忘怀
but for some reason, I can't stop thinking about him.
我昨天吃了块培根三明治还难以忘怀呢
I had a BLT yesterday I can't stop thinking about.
这不意味着我就要和它约会
Doesn't mean I should date it.
泰勒 你怎么想
Taylor, what do you think?
我认为比起你需要男人 邦妮更需要心理医生
I think Bonnie needs a therapist more than you need a man.
现在你俩能抓紧点餐了吗
Now would you two order already?
邦妮·普兰科特毁了我的生活
Bonnie Plunkett is ruining my life.
这周又怎么了
How so this week?
别忘了我们的疗程只有90分钟
Keeping in mind that our session is only 90 minutes.
我最近受到了上天
The planets have aligned for me
前所未有的眷顾
in a way they never have before.
一个可爱 成熟 善良 大方的女人
A lovely, sophisticated, kind, generous woman
对我有了好感 但我不能追求她
has taken a liking to me, but I can't pursue it
因为她是邦妮的朋友
because she's Bonnie's friend.
这是明显的违反职业道德
It's a clear ethical violation.
但她特性感
But she's so hot!
你刚没提到"性感"
You didn't mention "Hot."
但不行
But no.
但从来没有她这样的女人喜欢过我
But no one like her has ever been attracted to me before.
她显然曾是明星啦啦队员
She was definitely head cheerleader.
我唯一的朋友是一个上了一大堆
My only friend was a gifted ten-year-old
先修班的十岁天才儿童
taking a bunch of AP classes.
你很愤怒
You're angry.
他是我唯一的朋友
He was my only friend.
但我不是他唯一的朋友
I wasn't his.
因为你感觉自己别无选择
I mean because you feel like you don't have choices.
我是没有选择
I don't.
但你有
But you do.
你可以选择把这看成是你对女性
You could choose to take this as a positive affirmation
具有吸引力的正面肯定 然后翻篇
of your appeal to the fairer sex and move on.
或者你可以选择那个啦啦队员
Or you can choose the cheerleader,
辞掉工作 毁掉人生
quit your job and blow your life up.
你知道我不会那样做的
You know I'm not gonna do that.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我真心在乎我的工作
Because I really care about my work
还有我治疗的病人
and the people that I treat.
包括邦妮·普兰科特
Including Bonnie Plunkett.
所以你会选择不和她的朋友约会
Which is why you're choosing not to date her friend.
只要邦妮依然是你的病人
As long as Bonnie's your patient,
这件事就绝无可能
it's completely off the table.
她会永远当我的病人的
She's gonna be my patient forever.
我们都有一个那样的病人
We all have one of those.
喂
Hey!
亚当立刻把新饮品放在了酒单上
Adam put the new drinks on the menu right away.
人们很喜欢它们 它们火了
And people love them. They're a hit.
这让我觉得人们也爱我 我也火了
And that makes me feel like people love me and I'm a hit.
你知道我该感谢谁吗
And you know who I have to thank for that?
我自己
Me.
是我自己说我要找到人生的新目标
I'm the one who said I need to find a new purpose in life.
天啊 我初次来这里时
God, I felt so stuck
感觉自己如陷泥潭 看看现在我多能干
when I first came here, and now I'm so productive.
我真为你开心 邦妮
I'm so happy for you, Bonnie.
别急着开心
Well, hang onto your happiness hat,
因为你每周可能会少赚35美元
'cause you may be out $35 a week.
什么
What?
我觉得我不再需要心理治疗了
I don't think I need therapy anymore.
继续说
Go on.
我是认真的 我只是需要一点自信
I'm serious-- I just needed a little confidence.
现在没什么能阻止我了
And now there's nothing stopping me.
我骨子里都能感觉到 我的事业要起步了
I can feel in my bones my career is on the way.
我要抓住机会 一飞冲天
And I'm gonna grab it and have a meteoric rise.
当他们把我的无酒精鸡尾酒装瓶
And, you know, Adam is gonna be so proud of me
放在超♥市♥卖♥♥时
when they're bottling my mocktails
亚当会很为我骄傲的
and selling them in supermarkets.
然后他会因为我风头盖过他而恨我
Until he starts resenting me for outshining him,
这非常荒谬 因为我一直以来
which is ridiculous because I've done nothing
都无条件地支持他和他的酒吧
but show up for him and his bar,
现在我赚的钱比他多了 我就成了敌人吗
but now that I make more money than he does, I'm the enemy?
因为我只会让他想起自己的失败
Because I'll just be reminding him of his personal failures.
而他无法承受 于是决定离开
And he won't be able to take it, so he'll leave.
没有了他 我孤独而迷失
And without him, I'm lost and alone
再也不会幸福了
and I'll never be happy again.
我觉得我还是每周来两次吧
I think I need to come twice a week.
周四怎么样
How's Thursday?
我周四没空
I can't do Thursday.
菠菜 黄瓜 卡宴辣椒汁
Spinach, cucumber, cayenne pepper.
不 我没有已经喝了一杯
And, no, I did not just have one.
吉尔
Jill.
什么
What?
一周碰到两次
Twice in one week.
真巧啊
What are the odds?
我选修的是统计学 概率的确很小
I minored in statistics-- they're very low.
我们不能再这样偶遇彼此了
Ah, well, we got to stop bumping into each other like this.
说的真对 再见
We really do. Goodbye.
等等 你才刚到
Wait, you just got here.
我把钱包忘在家里了
I left my wallet at home.
我可以帮你垫钱
Well, I can spot you.
不
Oh, no, no.
这里的人已经不怎么尊重我了
They barely respect me here as it is.
如果再让女人给我买♥♥女士提神饮料 我就完了
If a woman pays for my lady boost, I'm finished.
再见
Goodbye.
这违反了消防条例
This is a fire code violation.
他是不是好性感
Isn't he so hot?
你看起来真美 为什么盛装打扮
You look great-- why are you so dressed up?
我听说要穿成《欲望都市》的风格
I was told to expect a Sex and the City vibe.
但这里依然是一个拿酒桶当桌子的酒吧
You know, it's still just a bar with barrels for tables.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
在酒吧里 端着马提尼酒杯
Out at a bar, martini glasses in hand,
但我们没喝酒 这样明天我们醒来时就不会
but we're not drinking, so we won't wake up tomorrow
有刻骨铭心的后悔
with soul-crushing regret
或者在新闻上看到我们的入狱照
or our mug shots on the news.
谁要再来一轮
Who needs another round?
我要
I do.
我可没有五只手 塔米 来帮我
I don't have five hands. Tammy, help me out.
好啊 我就喜欢在休息时当服务员
Mm, sure, I love waitressing on my night off.
我要去卫生间了
I'm gonna hit the ladies' room.
这只小猪崽需要尿尿了
This little piglet has to go "Wee, wee, wee."
就是那首脚趾的童谣
You know, like the toe thing for kids.
我们知道 亲爱的
We got it, sweetheart.
趁邦妮不在 我快速问一句
Hey. Real quick, while Bonnie's not here,
我又碰到特雷弗了 是故意的偶遇
um, I ran into Trevor again, accidentally on purpose.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表