剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我妈妈是个天使
My mother was an angel.
总之
A-Anyway...
现在我基本上是无家可归了
now I'm basically homeless.
我又能说了
Oh, I'm back in.
我住过纸箱
Lived in a box.
我住过车里
Lived in a car.
我住过树上
Lived in a tree.
我住的地方从没有小于过12000平方英尺
I never lived in less than 12,000 square feet,
但最后我也只是独自在衣橱里喝酒
but, at the end, I was just drinking alone in my closet.
在那里面放个酒吧也是个错误
Probably a mistake to put a bar in there.
那戒瘾会上那些快乐的鬼话是怎么回事
So what was all that happy crap in the meeting?
我们都变好了
We all got better.
你也可以做到
And so can you.
香农 我很想听你剩下的故事
Shannon, I really want to hear the rest of your story,
但我的孩子在踩我的膀胱
but my baby's stomping on my bladder.
闪开 旺达
Move it, Wanda.
电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
-为什么 -给我就行
- Why? - Just give it to me.
这是我的号♥码
This is my number.
随时可以找我
Call me anytime,
特别是在你想喝酒或吸毒时
especially if you think you're gonna drink or use.
好
Okay.
今晚有地方睡觉吗
You got a place to sleep tonight?
我有个欠我人情的朋友
Oh, I got a friend who owes me.
是你妈妈的毒贩吗
Is it your mother's drug dealer?
也许是
Maybe.
有后备计划吗
Is there a plan B?
我可以回妈妈家 她喝酒时很快乐
I could go back to my mom's. She's a happy drunk.
只有吸冰♥毒♥时才刻薄
It's the meth that makes her mean.
听起来像是我这种人
Sounds like my kinda people.
她是个来自地狱的婊♥子♥
She's a bitch from hell.
对 就是我这种人
Yeah, my kind of people.
我说过让你带雨伞
I told you to take an umbrella.
是啊 开完会后
Yeah. After the meeting,
我们带了个新人去喝咖啡
we took a newcomer out for coffee.
非常棒
It was so great.
她能成功吗
She gonna make it?
谁知道呢
Who knows?!
但只有跟一团糟的人聊天
But there's nothing like talking to a train wreck
才能提醒你 你的问题都不算真正的问题
to remind you that you have no real problems.
挺好的
Good for you.
听着 我们得谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
天啊 你要离开我
Oh, my God. You're leaving me.
她是谁 我会杀了她
Who is she? I will kill her.
不 我不会杀她 我会和她当朋友
No, I won't kill her. I'll be her friend.
我会和你当朋友 我们可以和谐相处
I'll be your friend. We'll learn to coexist.
也许可以开个播客 讲我们相处得多融洽
Maybe even have a podcast about how well we get along.
慢点
Slow down.
-我不会离开你 -那你先说这句啊
- I'm not leaving you. - Well... then open with that.
实际上 从今往后 别先说"亲爱的"
In fact, from now on, instead of "Hi, honey,"
改成"我不会离开你"
start with "I'm not leaving you."
我能说话了吗
May I please speak?
天啊 说吧 我累死了
God, yes. I'm spent.
有件事我一直没有坦白
I have been less than honest about something.
我就知道 我们破产了
I knew it. We're broke.
这就是个空中楼阁
This is all a house of cards!
邦妮
Bonnie...
也许我能问FICA把钱要回来
Maybe I can get my money back from FICA.
邦妮
Bonnie!
怎么了 快告诉我
What?! Tell me already!
我几周前做了个检查
I had a check-up a couple of weeks ago,
医生说
and... the doctor said
我的胸部X光片上有些东西
I had something on my chest X-ray.
什么
W-Wh...
这不可能
No, that can't be right.
你二十年没抽烟了
You haven't smoked in, like, 20 years.
是的 但我抽烟时跟你喝酒时一样疯狂
Yeah, but I smoked like you drank.
总之 我去做了个PET扫描
Anyway, so I had to go and get a PET scan.
等等 你为什么不告诉我
Wait, you... Wh-Why didn't you tell me?
我不想吓到你
I didn't want to freak you out.
天啊 我现在当寡妇太年轻了
Oh, my God! I'm too young to be a widow!
我明天约好了和肿瘤医生见面
I have an appointment with the oncologist tomorrow
来讨论我的选择
to discuss my options.
我希望你能陪我一起去
I was hoping you'd go with me.
求你说你不想去
Please say no.
我当然要陪你去了
Of course I'm going with you.
你是我丈夫
You're my husband.
无论贫富贵贱
Richer or poorer,
无论生老病死
sickness and health,
直到死亡拆散我们
till death do us...
一切都会没事的
It's all gonna be okay.
你会看到的
You'll see.
我现在非常想抽烟很奇怪吗
Is it weird that I really want a cigarette right now?
现在是大半夜
It's the middle of the night.
现在是10点
It's 10:00.
所以我们意见一致
So we agree.
发生什么了
What's going on?
亚当可能得了癌症
Adam might have cancer.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
嗯 他肺部有个斑点
Yeah. There was a spot on his lung,
那个混♥蛋♥没有告诉我
and he didn't tell me about it, the rat bastard.
我相信他只是想保护你
I'm sure he was just trying to protect you.
我给你打电♥话♥不是听你帮他说话的
Well, I didn't call you so you could defend him.
抱歉
Sorry.
我明天早上要陪他去看医生
I'm going with him to the doctor tomorrow morning.
稍等
Uh, uh, hang on.
有人给我打电♥话♥
Somebody's calling me.
在大半夜吗
In the middle of the night?
喂
Hello?
邦妮
Bonnie?
是我 哪位
Yeah. Who's this?
我是香农
Uh, it's-it's Shannon.
一切还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
你说过如果我想喝酒 就给你打电♥话♥
You-you said to call if I wanted to drink.
咖啡罐里的钱是我的紧急资金
That money in the coffee can was my emergency fund!
这是你偷我的钱
It was money you stole from me!
那是因为是紧急情况
Only 'cause it's an emergency!
毒品用完了
Being out of drugs
不叫紧急情况
is not an emergency!
那真是疯话
Oh, that's just crazy talk.
快把门打开
Now open the freakin' door!
香农 我还有一通电♥话♥
Uh, uh, uh, Shannon, I'm on the other line.
你能稍等一会吗
Can you hold one second?
好 我回来了
Okay, I'm back.
等等 波兹·斯加格斯吐了
Hang on. Boz Scaggs threw up.
看在老天的分上 波兹 谁喂你的胡萝卜
Oh, for Pete's sake, Boz, who gave you carrots?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我忙完了 继续吧
I'm here. Go ahead.
我尽量为他振作起来
I am trying to hold it together for him,
但我真的很害怕
but I'm-I'm really scared.
如果你不害怕 那真是疯了
Well, it'd be crazy if you weren't.
你只用陪着他
All you have to do is be there for him
做下一件正确的事
and... and do the next right action.
我猜那是去看医生
I guess that's going to the doctor.
那你就去
Then that's what you do.
又怎么了
Now what?
稍等 玛乔丽
Uh, yeah, hang on, Marjorie.
我在忙呢 吉尔
I'm kind of in the middle of something, Jill.
猜猜谁要结婚了
Guess who's getting married.
-是我们 -是我们
- We are! - We are!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表