剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
哇
Whoo!
看看这张脸
Look at these features, huh?
看看这颧骨
I mean, the fucking cheekbones right here?
不是真的吧 我看起来像个天使
Are you kidding me? I look like an angel.
看看他
Look at that.
宝贝
Babe.
哦 你真帅
Oh, you look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
尝尝这个
Try it.
原味的
That's original flavor.
我怀孕了 不能喝
I'm pregnant. I probably shouldn't.
这是无害的
Ah, it's harmless.
那个罐子里的每种成分都是天然的
Every ingredient on that can is natural...
或者是几近完美的人工合成物
Or a near-perfect synthetic match.
好了 德鲁 我和赞助者还有好多会要开
Okay, Drew, I've got a lot of other meetings with sponsors.
你想干什么
What do you want to do?
我爱瑞恩 你知道的
I love Ryan. You know that.
但是我去看了他上一场比赛 他状态不好
But I was at his last fight. He did not look good.
他生病了
He was sick.
我只能告诉你我看到的 我会如实以告
I can only go off what I see, and I'll be honest with you,
他自己的事 真是吓了我一跳
the personal stuff... It scares me.
他把自己的老爸打残了
He put his dad in a chair.
他受到惩罚了
He was punished.
我给你送上的可是一个
I'm handing you a world-class fighter
浪子回头的世界级拳手
with a redemption story.
问题是他从没提过父亲的事
The thing is he's never addressed the father thing.
他们的关系怎么样
What's their relationship?
他在为他养老
Is he helping the guy out,
还是把他送到某个养老院里
or has he got him stashed in some home
让他自生自灭
stewing in his own shit?
瑞恩从来不谈论这些事情 这让他显得很傲慢
Ryan never talks about it. It makes him look arrogant.
现在时机很不对
The timing's just not right for us.
这次之后 你将再也请不起他了
This is the last time you'll be able to afford him.
你知道什么女搏击手吗
Do you have any female fighters?
这就对了 一直跑 别停下来
That's right! Don't stop running till you get to the border!
- 滚出我的房♥子 - 嘿 怎么回事
- Get out of my fucking house! - Hey, what happened?
滚出去 你把这儿搞得一团糟
Stay out! You made a mess!
别 别 别走 别走
No, no, no. Don't leave. Don't leave.
你闯祸了 赶紧滚
You made a big mess! Now just go!
别回来了
Don't come back!
滚出我的房♥子
Stay out of my fucking house!
滚出去
You stay the fuck out!
告诉她离这儿远远的
You tell her to stay the fuck out of here!
怎么了
What happened?
小心点 小心点 地上有玻璃
Watch yourself. Watch yourself. There's glass.
怎么了
What happened?
我跟她说我不渴
I told her I wasn't thirsty,
她还一直把那该死的吸管往我脸上戳
and she kept sticking that goddamn straw in my face.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
爸爸 你要是一直把护士都赶走
If you keep running off all these nurses,
就没人愿意留下了
there's gonna be no one left, dad.
这是个很简单的工作
It's a simple job.
只需要喂我吃喝 我就跟个植物一样
You water me and feed me. I'm a fucking plant.
但是那个混♥蛋♥女人
But that goddamn woman...
她想对我用提华纳水刑
She's trying to do the Tijuana waterboard on me!
好了 爸爸 你别胡扯了
Okay, dad, you can't say that shit.
好了
Come on.
但是 嘿
But, hey.
我说谎了
I lied.
我现在渴了
I am thirsty.
我想让你给我弄杯喝的来
I want you to get me a drink.
一杯真的
A real one.
你确定 你能喝酒
You sure you're... Allowed to do that?
这有关系吗
Does it really matter?
- 嗯 说得对 - 谢谢
- Yeah, that's a good point. - Thank you.
就让我们当次亡命之徒
Now, let's be a couple of outlaws
给我弄杯酒来
and get me a fucking drink.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
嗯 为什么不行呢
Yeah, why not?
- 艾丽西亚 对吧 - 是
- Alicia, right? - Yeah.
我是埃尔维
I'm Alvey.
不是吧
No shit.
乔说你早上六点就过来
Joe says you've been coming in at 6:00 in the morning.
- 是的 - 每天都是这样吗
- Yes, sir. - Every day?
每天
Every day.
好吧
All right.
戴上手套 我们活动一下
Wrap your hands up. We'll move around a bit.
好
Okay.
你气色不错
You look good.
你状态很好 你对自己挺好的
I can tell you're in shape. You take care of yourself.
你都不知道来这的有多少人连坨屎都不如
You'd be surprised how many guys show up looking like sewer shit.
但不包括你 没有你 我喜欢
But not you. Not you. I like that.
你得把眼镜取下来
You got to take those glasses off.
被人打成这样了吗
Got your bell rung, huh?
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
好吧 别管我
All right. Don't got to worry about me.
你说你没事 我信
You say you're okay, I take your word for it.
医疗暂停期
Medical suspensions?
那是针对保姆式国家的
That's for the fucking nanny state,
我可不吃那一套
and I don't play that bullshit.
拜托 你还是把眼镜戴上吧
But do me a favor. Put the glasses back on.
你♥他♥妈♥的让我头疼
You're giving me a fucking headache.
那 什么条件
So, what's the deal?
你给我找地点还是怎么样
You got a spot on this card for me or what?
我给你找到了地方
I can find a spot for you.
在夫勒斯♥诺♥市 只剩一周时间
It's in Fresno. It's only a week out.
没问题
It's not a problem.
好
Okay.
- 对手是谁 - 当地人瓦加斯
- Who's the guy? - Local kid named Vargas.
他很有攻击性 没什么技巧
He's aggressive. Not a lot of skill,
但却是个很强硬的家伙
but he's a tough motherfucker.
- 155磅 - 左右吧
- 155? - Ish.
要是你们任何一个人多出几磅
If either one of you's a few pounds over,
我是不会收留你的
I'm not gonna dock you.
我可以
I'll make it.
那就最好了
Even better.
不过 不幸的是 没多少钱
Unfortunately, though, not a lot of money.
我只想比赛而已
I just want the fight.
那好吧
All right.
说定了 我好兴奋
It's a deal. I'm excited.
你♥爸♥爸那边没关系吗
Your old man gonna be okay with this?
别担心他 没事的
Don't worry about him. He's fine.
好吧 我不担心他
Yeah, I won't worry about him
除非他要杀了我
when he's ripping my fucking dick off.
你要我签些什么吗
Do you need me to sign something?
好的 放松
Good. Relax.
注意点你的肩膀 好吗
Look what you're doing with your shoulders, right?
- 好吗 - 好
- Right? - Okay.
别太过火了 然后翻过来
Don't be wild. And turn it over.
放松点 好 我们会玩得开心的
Nice and relaxed. Yeah, we're having fun.
你没有给自己留任何空间
You're not leaving yourself any room.
她哪里做错了
So, what is she doing wrong?
你需要更往后一些 你要积蓄你出拳的力量
You need to stay back. You're crowding your punch.
积蓄力量
Crowding your punch.
你离得太近的话就得不到充分的伸展
You come in here, you're not getting the full extension.
好吧
Right.
首先应该是这里 这里 还有这里
The first one is here, here, and here.
你知道这是干嘛吗
You know what it's setting up?
注意来的是什么 好吗
Look what's coming, right?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表