剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
别太敏感了 不是你的错
Don't be sensitive. It's not you.
只是 任何东西都会让我反胃
It's... Everything makes me sick.
是啊 谢了 谢谢安慰我
Yeah. Oh, thanks. Makes me feel better.
我不会怀恨在心的
I'm not gonna take it personally.
你可以稍微记恨一下
You can take it a little personally.
我想让你关注下这个女孩艾丽西亚
I want you to take a look at this girl Alicia.
我觉得她很特别
I think she's special.
好的 等奈特比赛完了
Okay, after Nate's fight.
不 我明白 只是 我想让你认真考察下她
No, I know. I just... I want you to take her seriously.
我会的 我会关注她的
I will. I'll give her a look-see.
谢谢
Thank you.
到这儿来吧
Come over here.
来嘛
Come here.
- 哦天啊 不行 - 哦
- Oh, my God, no. - Ohh.
- 怎么了 - 对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
- 这么严重吗 - 是啊
- It's that bad? - Mm-hmm.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
晚安
Good night.
- 祝贺你赢了比赛 - 谢啦
- Congrats on the win. - Yay.
- 埃尔维在办公室里吗 - 在
- Alvey in his office? - Yes.
太好了 谢谢你 别做任何改变
Fantastic. Thank you. Don't change anything.
很完美了
You're perfect.
嘿 肛瘘怎么样了
Hey. How's the asshole?
太他妈的惨了 人生中最疼的一次
Fucking miserable. The worst pain of my life.
在你没事的时候照顾好你的屁♥股♥ 朋友
Take care of your ass while you still can, my friend.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你手里拿的是什么
What's that in your hand?
我今早拿到了赛前检查结果
I got the pre-fight test back this morning.
瑞恩嗑药了
Ryan popped.
- 哪一种 - 可♥卡♥因♥
- For what? - Cocaine.
就不能让我消停会
Okay. I can't get a break.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
暂时只有我
Just me for now.
去你的"暂时" 你想怎么样
Fuck you, "for now." What are you gonna do?
你想勒索我吗
Are you gonna leverage me?
我会帮你 忘掉他的职业生涯吧
I'm gonna help you. Forget his career.
这事会送他回监狱的
This could put him back in prison.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你想要什么
Son of a bitch. What do you want?
我要瑞恩跟野兽国王争霸赛签六场比赛
I want Ryan to sign with King Beast Promotions for the next six fights.
- 六场比赛 - 六场比赛
- Six fights? - Six fights.
多少钱
How much?
跟他最近一场价格一样
The same as he made for his last fight.
- 滚出去 - 我尽力了
- Get out of here. - Come on. Best I can do.
我不能让他去打比赛还没钱赚
I can't lock this kid up for no money.
我已经尽力了 埃尔维
It's the best I can do, Alvey.
- 三场比赛 - 三场比赛
- Three fights. - Three fights?
三场 就打三场
Three fights. Do three fights.
- 埃尔维- 就打三场
- Alvey. - Do three fights.
我得去销毁检查结果 可♥卡♥因♥
I have to bury that test. Cocaine.
我得瞒着委员会这件事 可能还有警♥察♥
I have to hide it from the commission and possibly the police.
我们认识多久了
How long we known each other?
我们合作过多少次了
How much business we do together?
你要去告密吗 你要来整我吗
You're gonna leak this? You're gonna fuck me?
埃尔维埃尔维
Alvey. Alvey.
这么多年 你要整我吗
All these years, you're gonna fuck me?
我不会整你 我会帮你
I'm not gonna fuck you. I'm gonna help you.
我得去销毁结果 懂吗
I have to bury this test, okay?
我一个人做不到
And I can't do that alone,
也就是说我不能白干
which means I can't do it for free.
必须得是六场比赛
It has to be six fights.
我尽力了 我也没有办法
There's nothing I can do. My hands are tied.
听着 埃尔维 有时候你也得学会接受
Listen, Alvey, sometimes you have to be on the receiving end.
总的来说 不算坏买♥♥卖♥♥
All in all, it's not a bad deal.
对你来说 是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
For you, it's a good deal.
对我和他都是 这样他就不用进监狱了
For me and for him so he doesn't have to go back to prison
对你来说 你能保住你的金童
and for you because you hold on to your golden boy
还能与我合作
and you get to work with me.
埃尔维 我不是坏人
Alvey, I'm not the bad guy.
我不是你的麻烦 瑞恩才是 对吗
I'm not your problem. Ryan is your problem, right?
好吧
Okay.
我得去 回医生那里
I have to go... Back to the doctor's.
没人见过这个
Nobody sees this.
相信我 我会让它消失
Trust me. I'm gonna make it go away.
六场比赛
Six fights.
你现在是我这边的了
You're with me now.
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表