剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Before? See?
伙计 你进步了
You're fucking learning, dude.
- 谢谢 - 真聪明
-Thank you. -Very clever.
谢谢
Thanks.
我已经感觉好些了
I feel better already.
这个星期六我们会玩得尽兴的
We're gonna have a nice little fucking Saturday.
绝对的
Indeed we are.
欢乐星期六
A nice little Saturday.
双重刺拳 接右手
Double jab, right hand.
再来 双重刺拳 接右手
Again... double jab, right hand.
很好 移♥动♥ 保持移♥动♥
Good. Move. Moving, moving.
保持移♥动♥
Moving, moving.
两次刺拳 转身肘击
One, two, spinning elbow.
再来
Again.
- 很好 - 靠
- Nice. -Ah, fuck!
什么了 背吗
What? What? Back?
背扭伤了吗
Did you tweak your back?
感觉像是痉挛之类的
Yeah, it's like a spasm or something.
抖肩
Shake it out.
抖肩 抖肩
Shake it out. Shake it out.
抖肩 抖肩 深呼吸
Shake it out, shake it out, breathe.
- 靠 - 晚上十点比赛
- Fuck. - Show's at 10:00.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know, I just...
你想结束训练吗
You want to stop?
不 继续
No, come on.
你们两位小姐要去哪里
Where are you two ladies going?
今天休息了 教练
Punching out for the day, coach.
我们晚上回来
We'll be back tonight.
还有重要比赛呢
Big show.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- You all right? - I'm good.
好吧 你得放松肩部
Okay, you got to relax your shoulders.
动起来 保持移♥动♥
Move, move. We're moving.
深呼吸 放松 保持肩部放松
We're breathing. Relax. Keep your shoulders relaxed, right?
保持肩部...
Keep your shoulder...
你的压力都集中在肩部了
You're holding all your tension in your shoulders.
起床了 懒虫
Wake up, sleepy head.
我们要开派对了
We're having a party.
现在吗
What, right now?
就是现在
Right fucking now.
我猜我说话的时候 客人已经来了
I mean, I imagine guests are arriving as I speak.
没错
Indeed.
来点能量吧 兄弟
Why don't you power up, pal?
来喝两口
Get some fluids in there.
起来没事啦
Upsy-daisy.
这才是我的弟弟
That's my fucking brother, dude.
穿上这些衣服
Toss on these shorts.
之后 等我们吸嗨了之后
And then, later, when we're cooked to fucking perfection,
就去黑房♥子决斗
We can go see the black house fights,
有人特意邀请你前往
To which your presence has been personally requested.
我知道你很生气
I know you're pissed.
他不该叫停比赛的 杰伊
He shouldn't have stopped that fucking fight, Jay.
我不在现场 所以说不好
I wasn't there, so I can't really fucking say
- 谁对谁错 - 你不在现场
- what was right or not, right? - You weren't there.
但是我在 我很清楚他叫停比赛
I was there, and I can tell you that he stopped it
就是因为一开始他就不想让我参赛
'cause he never wanted me in it in the first place.
是 但是你那时情况不妙
Yeah, but, you know, you were in bad shape.
去你的 你不在现场
Fuck that. You weren't there.
我知道 但你回到家时...
I know, but you came home...
去你的 杰伊
No, fuck that, Jay.
你根本不在现场
You weren't fucking there.
你不清楚因为你不在现场
You don't know 'cause you weren't there.
明白吗 我当时还没输呢
Okay? I wasn't done.
他叫停了比赛 因为他总是对的
He stopped the fucking fight 'cause he had to be right...
因为他总是对的
'cause he always has to be fucking right.
现在我连输两场了
Fucking now I got like two losses, you know?
我该怎么办 杰伊
What the fuck am I gonna do, Jay?
我不知道
I don't know.
去他妈的
Fucking that.
你要做的就是去他妈的
Fucking that is what you're gonna do.
你需要好好的来一杯
You're gonna fucking take a nice pull from that bottle,
然后我们出去
And then we're gonna go outside,
我们会让彻底忘记那件破事
And we're gonna get your mind right off the fucking thing.
如果有可能的话 我知道这对于你这个年轻的
If that's possible, you know, which I know is a fucking
哲学家来说不容易
big ask from the young philosopher king himself.
但我们可以试试
But we can make attempts.
怎么样 时间不多了
What do you say? Tick-tock.
多么完美的一天啊
What a beautiful day.
不不 天啊 你在干什么
No, no, no. Jesus, what are you doing?
这太多了
That is way too big.
- 麦克 - 得了吧
- Mac. - Come on.
该死 这里可是美国
This is America, damn it.
至少我上次看的是后还是
Last time I fucking checked, huh?
不 不
No, no, no.
你分配的像个法国佬一样 麦克
You cut lines like a frenchman, Mac.
这才是绅士之举
That is a gentleman's cut.
- 是吗 - 而你不是绅士
- Yeah? - Which you are not.
嘿 基斯
Hey, keith!
你个混♥蛋♥ 瞧瞧你多漂亮
You motherfucker, look how beautiful you look, huh?
欢迎来到古巴的哈瓦那
Welcome to Havana.
- 你看起来真酷 - 让我看看你 伙计
- You look so cool. - Let me take a fucking look at you, dude.
瞧瞧这家伙 你看起来帅呆了
Look at this guy. You look tremendous.
- 看看你 - 我一会再来给你修一修
- Look at you. - I'm gonna do a little touch up in a minute.
喜欢这个形象吗
Loving the fucking look, huh?
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
冰块和啤酒
The ice and the beer...
嘿 放到那边的桶里
Hey, come right in this tub over here.
我这一周都在节食
I'm on fucking diet all this week.
就不大吃大喝了
I will not be partaking,
但你们要疯狂起来 好吗
But you guys get fucking nuts, huh?
你看起来就像一个超级英雄
You look like an action figure.
- 谢谢你 基斯我很感激 - 确实像
- Thank you, Keith. I appreciate it. - Damn right he does.
- 嘿 兄弟 - 欢迎
- Hey, pal. - Welcome.
你身后的这些家伙是谁
Who the fuck are these guys behind you?
完全不清楚
Not a goddamn clue.
我猜他们应该是蕾娜的朋友
I think they're friends of Rina apparently.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Huh. - Yeah.
蕾娜是谁
Who's Rina?
我猜是麦克身边那个
Uh, I think the one right over there next to Mac.
欢迎来到我的办公室 禁止纸笔
Step into my office. No pens, no papers.
女士们先生们 万众瞩目
Ladies and gentlemen, the man of the hour!
世界冠军 瑞恩·威勒
The champion of the world... Ryan Wheeler!
腾个地方 挪一挪
make a hole, make room.
麦克 麦克先生
Mac, Mr. Mac.
这里有什么
What are we having?
威勒先生 采自古♥柯♥树的可♥卡♥因♥
Mr. Wheeler, cocaine from the cocaine plant.
完美 我想试试
Beautiful. I'd love to try that.
来两份
I'll take two.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
- 窖藏珍品 - 来一些 谢谢
- From the finest stash. - I'll have a couple. Thanks.
这就对了
There we go.
这服务太棒了
This service is excellent.
这就是我们的服务
That's how we do it.
他像吸尘器一样
He's like a fucking vacuum cleaner.
- 嘿 嘿 - 我喜欢
- Hey, hey. - Love it.
还有其他人呢
There are other people.
# 我终于可以微笑 因为我很快乐 #
I feel I can finally smile 'cause I'm happy
# 很久以来 我终于感到快乐 #
for the first time in awhile, I feel happy
# 全新的篇章 #
with a brand-new chapter
# 全新的故事 #
to a whole new story
# 爱不是承诺 #
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表