剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You got to fight.
现在 你可能不会赢 你可能会挨打
Now, you may not win. You may take a beating.
但那只是疼痛 对吗
But that's just pain, right?
恐惧消失后 你就有了清晰的目标
The fear is gone. You have clarity of purpose.
这是件美好的事情
That's a beautiful thing.
你是个成功的拳手 你是个成功的教练
So, you've won as a fighter, you've won as a coach.
哪个对你来说更满足
Which is more satisfying to you?
老兄 当然是打拳 你在逗我吗
Oh, man. Fighting. You kidding me?
- 真的 - 根本没法比
- Really? - Not even close.
即使在这么些年后 依然是
Even after all these years?
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 你说的亲身经历
I mean, you're talking the difference
和台下观察之间的区别 对吗
between experience and observation, right?
你有像杰克森这样的人
You got guys out there like Jackson.
他喜欢研究拳击的困惑和理论 对吧
He loves the puzzle and the theory of it, right?
总在寻找新方法
Always looking for new ways.
那是让他着迷的东西
That's a demon that he's chasing.
我很尊重这点
And I respect that.
我 我喜欢打出完美比赛 老兄
Me, I want to be in the pocket, man.
因为你打拳的时候 你好像在高空飞行的飞机
'Cause when you're fighting, you're on a higher plane.
全凭直觉和气流
And that's when instinct and flow takes over.
你克服了焦虑的恐慌
You overcome the panic of anxiety.
你的脑海里会变得非常非常宁静
And your mind goes really, really quiet.
不是寂静
Not still.
是宁静
Just quiet.
我每天都在追求宁静
I chase that every fucking day.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表