剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- Anything I can do? - No, I mean...
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 谢谢你 不过不用
Yeah, yeah, thank you, but no.
好吧 你现在多重
All right. Well, how's your weight?
超了四磅 不过我会继续努力减到达标体重的
I'm 4 over, but I'll keep doing work down there.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
- 行了 - 谢了 教练
- Yeah. - Thanks, coach.
四磅没什么 听着 帮我向他问好
4 is nothing. Listen, give him my best.
你有需要就给我打电♥话♥
You need anything, just call me.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
打我电♥话♥ 别担心体重的事
Call me. Don't worry about the weight.
好的 我会搞定的
All right, I'll be good.
别理它 别理它
Ignore it, ignore it.
喂 泰德
Hello? Ted?
明天再来 今天不看♥房♥♥了
Oh. Come back tomorrow! Showing's done for the day!
我是之前来过的克里斯蒂娜 记得吗
It's Christina from earlier?
见鬼
Oh, goddamn it.
这是我妻子
This is my wife.
你好
Hi.
我喜欢这间公♥寓♥
I love the apartment.
回家去 我一会儿就回来
Go home. I'll be there in a minute.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我刚才在填申请表
I was filling out the application,
就正好想到为什么我不直接过来
And I just thought, why don't I just come on down here
订下这地方呢
And take this place off the market?
我有现钞
I have cash.
房♥东不要现钞
Owners don't want cash.
你得填好申请表
You gotta fill out the application.
做征信核查 所有事
Credit check. The whole thing.
不法分子才用现钞 好吗
Cash is for criminals, okay?
房♥东想租给他们可以信任的人
Owners want someone they can rely on.
他们不会被现钞打动的
They're not gonna bend on that.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我就老实跟你说吧
Okay. I'm gonna be honest with you.
我刚结束一段婚姻 而且我之前没有工作
I just got out of a marriage, and I wasn't working,
所以所有东西都在我丈夫名下
And everything is in my husband's name.
所以我就没有工作经历
So I just don't have an employment history
或前住址
Or previous addresses.
那些都是租赁条件
Well, those are the requirements.
难道你不能放我一马吗
Well, can't you just give me a break?
不 不行 让你前夫来和你一起签字
No, I can't. Get your ex-husband to co-sign for you.
他不会来的
He won't.
我... 我不知道你要我说什么
Well, I... I don't know what you want me to say.
这事成不了
It's not gonna work out.
这地方没有就租出去了
This place will be gone by tomorrow.
感谢你... 顺道过来 滚蛋吧
Thanks for...Dropping by. Get the fuck out.
你真令人恶心 你是头猪
You're disgusting. You're a pig,
我为你的妻子感到难过
And I feel sorry for your wife.
我也为你感到难过
Hey, me, too.
148磅 不错
148. Nice work.
快达标了
Almost there.
奈特 可以给我们点时间吗
Hey, Nate, can you give us a second?
当然
Sure.
你今天跟你♥爸♥爸谈了吗
Have you talked to your dad today?
如果你跟我说我的比赛又打不成了
If you tell me that my fight is falling apart,
我会把整间训练馆烧成灰烬
I will burn this entire fucking gym to the ground,
所以行行好吧 天哪
So help me, god.
你的比赛没问题
Your fight's fine.
我就是有些事想先跟你说
I just have some news, and I wanted to tell you first.
我...
I'm, um...
...打算搬到旧金山
...gonna, uh, move to San Francisco
在那生孩子
And have the baby there.
我爸在那 还有我兄弟们
My dad's there, and my brothers,
我想这是对我来说最好的打算了
And I think it's the best thing for me to do.
很抱歉在预选赛期间跟你说这个
I'm so sorry to do this to you in the middle of a cut.
我只是不想让你从别人那里得到消息
I just didn't want you to hear it from someone else.
你考虑过将来回来吗
Do you think you're gonna come back?
当然了
Of course.
我不想让你觉得好像我抛弃你了
I don't want you to feel like I'm abandoning you.
不...
No...
眼下你根本不需要考虑我
You don't even need to think about me right now.
不 我要考虑的
Yes, I do.
不用
You don't.
看着我
Look at me.
我比以前更优秀了
I am transcended.
我的状态很好并准备好比赛了
I am finely tuned and ready to fight,
所以你不用担心我
So you don't need to worry about me.
你...
You...
...需要担心这头小野兽
...need to worry about this little animal.
因为我会给咱们拿一条腰带回家
'cause I'm gonna bring us home a belt.
你听见了吗 小崽子
Do you hear that, young buck?
我要给咱们拿条腰带回家
I'm gonna bring us home a belt.
- 嘿 爸爸 - 嘿
- Hey, dad. - Hey.
进来
Come in.
妈的 你瘦了
Oh, shit. You're cutting weight.
没有
No, no.
我忘了 你不应该来
Slipped my mind. You shouldn't have come.
爸爸 我已经接近标准了 搞得定 没问题
Dad, I'm close. I'll make it. It's all good.
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
生活给我来了个要命的左转弯
Things took a hell of a left turn on me.
肾衰竭
Renal failure. Mm.
我的肾狠狠地耍了我
It's a big "Fuck you" from my kidneys.
你应...
You sh...
你应该早点给我打电♥话♥ 我就能过来
You should've called me earlier. I'd have been here.
他们想先控制住癫痫
They wanted to get the seizures under control first.
你不用看见那种场面
You don't need to see that.
他们怎么跟你说的
What are they telling you?
每周做三次透析 做一次四个小时
Dialysis three times a week. Four hours a pop.
病情是不可逆的
Irreversible.
磨难总是不断发生的
Hell keeps adding circles.
说件显而易见的事
To state the obvious,
我不能出席你明晚的比赛了
I'm not gonna be able to be at your fight tomorrow night.
别这样 我理解 当然了
Come on. I-I understand. Of course.
我知道你能理解 不过我真的很想去
I know you do, but I really wanted to be there.
我知道
I know.
听着 我会找人把比赛拍下来
You know, listen, I'll just... I'll get somebody to film it,
然后我再过来 我们就可以一起看了
And then I'll come over here, and we can watch it after.
那就太好了
That'd be good.
是
Yeah.
你觉得准备好了吗
You feeling ready?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
上次比赛之后人们一直在嚼舌根是吗
People running their mouths after that last fight?
我看了留言板了
I read the message boards.
你得让那些混♥蛋♥闭嘴
You gotta shut them sons of bitches up.
我正有此打算
Well, I plan to.
好样的
Attaboy. Yeah.
我第一天就问你了
You know, I asked you day one
有了这个孩子会怎么样
what was gonna happen with this baby.
我知道
I know.
而你跟我赌咒发誓
And you fucking swore to me up and down
说这不会影响任何事
that this wasn't gonna affect anything.
而你现在要搬到旧金山
And now you're moving to San Francisco.
他妈的旧金山
Fucking San Francisco?
正当我最重要的时刻
Right when shit's important to me.
这没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal.
是搬去旧金山 又不是去中国
It's San Francisco. It's not China,
而且我还有手♥机♥...
And I have a cell phone...
不 都是废话 好吗
Nah. Bullshit. Bullshit, okay?
你不在就是不在了
If you're not here, you're not here.
艾丽西亚你有孩子
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表