剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Nate.
怎么
What?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
进来吧
Come in.
这都十一点一刻了
It's 11:15.
你要睡一天吗
You gonna sleep all day?
可能吧
I might.
你什么时候回的家
What time did you get home?
我不知道 几个小时之前吧
I don't know...a couple hours ago.
要不你今晚就待在家里吧
Maybe you should stay in tonight.
为什么
Why?
因为这周你每天晚上都出去
Cause you've been out every night this week.
你不也是吗
So have you.
我是工作去了
I've been working.
你去干什么了
What have you been doing?
我出去了
I've been out.
我也没什么事
I don't have anything coming up.
我已经没在训练了
I'm not training.
我睡一天又怎么样呢
Why does it matter if I sleep in all day?
奈特
Nate.
或许这是你的一次机会
Maybe this is a chance for you
去发现其他感兴趣的东西
To find something else you're interested in.
一边到另一边 一边到另一边
Side to side, side to side.
不错 不错 杰伊 不错
Good. Good, Jay, good.
打进去 挥拳过去
Get inside the pocket. Throw your hands.
就是这样
There you go.
再刺拳一次 再来一次
Double that jab. Double the jab.
现在差不多了 伙计
Now you're reaching, man.
刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳
Jab, jab, jab, jab, jab.
快 开始 开始
Come on, set it up, set it up.
开始刺拳啊
Set it up with the jab.
妈的 你还好吗
Fuck. You all right?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
- 等会 不 我挺好的 - 妈的
- One second...no, I'm good. - Fuck!
- 不 你过来 - 不 这下不错 兄弟
- No, come here. - No, it's a good one, bro.
你哪里伤着了 肋骨吗
Where'd you get it? Rib?
没有 就是有点喘不上气
No, no. Knocked the wind out of me a little bit.
过来 过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
没事 教练
It's fine, coach.
深呼吸
Breathe deep.
呼吸
Breathe.
手举起来
Hold up your arms.
呼吸
Breathe.
你知道吗 够了 这就可以了 够了
You know what? That's it. That's good, that's good.
- 教练 我没事 - 不 可以了 可以了
- Coach, I'm good. - No, it's good, it's good.
你们很努力了
You guys worked hard.
可以了 今天就到这吧
It's good. Call it a day.
冰敷一下
Just put some ice on there.
好
Yep.
- 杰伊 - 抱歉
- Jay. - Sorry.
杰伊 过来
Jay, come over here.
- 那是个意外 - 没事
- It was a mistake. - It was good.
真的 没事 没事了
No, it was good work. It was good.
你弟弟怎么样了
How's your brother doing?
你暂停了比赛
You know, he's a little fucking embarrassed
他觉得有点尴尬
That you stopped the fight.
他都快把他打死了
He was getting the shit beat out of him.
你今晚来吗
You gonna come tonight?
今晚来吧 好吗 会有很多赞助商过来
Come tonight, all right? There's gonna be sponsors there.
见见这些人对你有点好处的
It'll be good for you to meet these people.
好好表现就行 别搞砸了
Just behave yourself. Don't fuck up.
我可不想被起诉
I don't want to get sued.
听起来 算个邀请了吧 埃尔维
That sounds like a... Hell of an invitation, Alvey.
试试把你弟弟也叫来吧
Try to get your brother to come.
拜托
Please.
九点左右你就可以开始了
And then you'll go on around 9:00.
埃尔维会做你的指导
Alvey will corner you.
赞助商会去吗
Is that sponsor gonna be there?
德鲁吗 当然了
Drew? Absolutely.
他很喜欢你
He's really excited about you.
是啊 然后我搞砸 妈的
Yeah, till I shit the bed. Fuck.
今晚对你有利无害
Tonight can only help you.
这不是一场正式的比赛
This is a non-sanctioned fight,
就算你输了 当然你也不会输
So even if you lose, which you won't,
也不会留在你的记录上的
It's not gonna go on your record.
输了就是输了
A loss is a loss.
那就别他妈输啊
Then don't fucking lose.
如果我输了怎么办
What if I do?
那我们就带你回来然后枪毙了你
Then we take you out back and we put a bullet in your head.
靠 这不好笑
Shit's not funny.
听着 我真的很喜欢待在这
Look, I really like being here.
真的 而我不希望你们对我失去兴趣
I really do, and I don't want you guys to lose interest in me.
我们这里不是这样的
That's not how we work here.
如果我没有你想象中那么好呢
What if I'm not as good as you thought I was?
那我们加倍的训练你
Then it's on us to work harder
让你达到你应有的水平
And get you where you need to be.
去找埃尔维吧 他就在外面
Now go find Alvey. He's around here somewhere.
他一整天都会陪你的
He'll take you through your day.
他很擅长这个
He's good at it.
今晚太操蛋了 伙计
Whole fucking night, man.
太他妈操蛋了 就为艾丽西亚的表演赛
Whole fucking night to showcase Alicia.
同时 我还有真正的比赛在等着我
Meanwhile, I got a real fucking fight going on.
还有你 我们都有比赛
You... we both do.
但是
But...
我们现在却在蒸桑拿
Here we are in a fucking sauna
因为埃尔维在外面辅♥导♥她
'cause Alvey's out there fucking coaching her.
我不会担心的
I wouldn't worry about it.
她还没有赢过一分钱呢
She hasn't put a fucking nickel in anybody's pocket.
- 我赢过了 - 是啊 但你还赔进去一些
- I have. -Yeah, you've also taken a few.
人才管理啊 兄弟
Talent management, bro.
埃尔维从来没有搞明白过这件事
Alvey's never figured that shit out.
去他妈的优先度
Fucking prioritize.
那你想让他怎么办
So, what do you... what do you want him to do?
你要让他坐在这里
You want him to be sitting outside here
看着咱俩蒸桑拿吗
Watching us take the sauna?
你这个粘人的小贱♥人♥
Mm? You needy little bitch.
首先 你这说法太蠢了
Okay, first of all, that's a stupid thing to say.
根本说不通
Makes no fucking sense.
其次 是啊 我就是个粘人的小贱♥人♥
Second of all, yes, I am a needy fucking bitch,
因此我本就该被照顾
And as such, I should be handled accordingly.
我觉得可以休息一天
You know... I could use a day off.
是啊 伙计 我也想休假
Fuck yeah, dude, I need a fucking vacation.
我想去古巴
I want to go to Cuba, you know?
在他们还没开始到处
Before they start building a bunch of hotels
修建酒店之前
and shit everywhere.
你为什么不希望古巴人建酒店呢 威勒
Why don't you want the Cubans to have hotels, Wheeler?
那就太商业化了 明白吗 就失去魅力了
It's commercial, man, you know, no charm.
都是假的
Plastic.
没有酒店你住在哪里呢
Where you gonna stay if they don't have hotels?
我不知道
I don't know.
找一家人吧
Find a family, dude.
当地人 他们接待你
Locals, you know, they take you in.
这才是纯正的体验
It's the authentica experience.
我有一个游泳池 非常非常像古巴
Well, I have a pool that looks an awful lot like fucking Cuba.
我们可以去那里
We could go there.
好啊
Yeah.
我们可以叫上麦克
We could call Mac.
哇哦
Oh, boy.
他听到我们的邀请会高兴死的
He would be tickled to fucking hear from us.
在加罗安排药检之前最后疯狂一次
Blow it out one last time before Garo starts to test.
药检之前 看到没
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表