剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, you knew Vargas wasn't making weight, right?
他超重太多了
He's way over.
那不专业 我也很生气 伙计
That was unprofessional. I was pissed off, too, man.
像你这种人...
Guys like you...
就是像你这种混♥蛋♥把这项运动
It's fucking guys like you that set this sport back
倒♥退♥成了他妈的贫民窟烂斗 伙计
with these fucking ghetto bullshit cock-fights, man.
你一点也不在乎搏击手 兄弟
You don't give a fuck about the fighters, dude.
你♥他♥妈♥的把他们搞的像男妓一样
You fucking turn 'em out like a pimp.
这不公平 伙计 我可按时付费的
That's not fair, man. I pay on time.
他妈的卑鄙小人 你就是个
A fucking jackal. That's what you are,
- 卑鄙小人 - 为什么我是卑鄙小人
- a jackal. - Why am I a jackal?
为什么 因为你知道这些孩子是怎么生活的
Why? Because you know how these kids live.
他们会干捡芝麻丢西瓜的事
They'll jump over a fucking dollar to get to a dime
因为他们看不到将来的路
because they can't see down the fucking road.
他们很绝望
They're desperate.
你靠他们为生 你这个狗♥日♥的♥寄生虫
You feed on them, you fucking parasite.
埃尔维 我非常尊重你
Alvey, I have so much respect for you.
你认为我他妈的在乎你尊不尊重我吗
You think I give a fuck if you respect me?
如果你了解我
If you got to know me,
你就会明白我是个好人
you would understand that I'm one of the good guys.
我最好的朋友都是搏击手 好吗
All my best friends are fighters, all right?
这是我的世界 我♥干♥这行因为我爱这行
This is my world. I do this because I love it.
我没发财
I'm not getting rich.
这与钱无关
It's not about the money.
与钱无关
It's not about the money?
对
No.
可能跟女人有关吧
Maybe it's about the pussy, huh?
女人就跟钱有关了吧 我说对了吗
And pussy's about the money. Am I right?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
现在都是你♥他♥妈♥的说了算
You're all over the fucking place right now.
说了算
The fucking place?
我他妈的说了算
I'm all over the fucking place?
把你♥他♥妈♥的手放下 放下
Put your fucking hands down. Put your fucking hands down.
我他妈的要干掉你
I'll fucking end you.
什么
What?
他妈的给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你将我儿子置于困境 狗♥杂♥种♥
You put my son in a bad spot, motherfucker.
我不会就这么算了的 你听清楚了吗
I'm not gonna forget it. You hear me?
你这个狗逼
You cunt.
我朋友的饮料算在我帐上
Put my friend's drinks on my tap, please,
女士的也算
and the ladies', too.
再给我一杯
Get me another one.
杰伊 你在做什么
Jay. What are you doing?
打扫厨房♥ 老妈 为什么你不回去睡着
Cleaning up the kitchen, Mom. Why don't you go back to bed?
那是我们的食物
That's our food.
你可以吃你自己的食物
You can have your own food,
还可以保存在你的房♥间里
and you can keep it in your room.
我们会给你买♥♥个小冰箱
We'll get you a little refrigerator.
住手 住手
Stop it. Stop.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
No, what the fuck are you doing?
我
Me?
对啊
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你知道的...
You know...
你跟劳拉说了什么
What did you say to Laura?
天哪 什么也没说
Oh, God. Nothing.
我很抱歉事情没有如你所愿
I'm sorry it didn't work out,
但你不能怪到我头上
but you can't blame it on me.
为什么你要把事情搞得一团糟
Why would you mess up that?
为什么呢 妈妈
Like, why? Why, Mom?
我没有
I didn't.
我对她很好
Hey. I was nice to her.
她对你不老实
She wasn't honest with you.
你选了个错误的人
You know, you picked the wrong one.
- 还是面条吗 妈 真的吗 - 你老是这样
- More noodles, Mom? Really? - It happens all the time.
不要再管他妈的面条了 杰伊
Stop it with the fucking noodles, Jay.
这房♥子...
This house...
这房♥子太他妈的小了
This house is too fucking small.
太他妈的小
It's too fucking small.
你想赶我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
我都不知道你能去哪
I don't even know where you'd go, hmm?
我不知道 但你想让我走吗
I don't know. But is it what you want?
我要去跑步了
I have to go on a run.
你想要我离开吗
Do you want me to leave?
我要走了...
I have to go...
去跑步
For a run.
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
- 认识 - 我来帮你一把
- Yeah. - I'll give you a hand.
好了 好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好了 放松 放松
All right, take it easy. Take it easy.
天啊
God.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
睡觉去
Go to sleep.
怎么了
What?
睡觉去 该死的
Go to sleep. Fuck.
好的
Yeah.
你一定是瑞恩的爸爸
You must be Ryan's father.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是基斯
I'm Keith.
我是你儿子最好的朋友和合伙人
I'm your son's best friend and associate.
很高兴见到你
And it's very nice to meet you.
你应该知道你是瑞恩生活里的巨人
You should know you're a giant in Ryan's life.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
瑞恩
Ryan?
你老爸来了
Your father.
他来了
He's coming.
嘿 嘿 老爸 欢迎
Hey. Hey, Dad. Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是这里
This is, uh this is it.
这是海军街二号♥
This is Navy St. Number two.
你 你见过基斯了
You... I see you met Keith.
你记得杰伊吧
You remember Jay.
是的 我记得杰伊 你好吗
Yeah, I remember Jay. How you doing?
我很好 你好吗
I'm wonderful. How are you doing?
非常好
Really good.
我们在哪里做这个
So, uh, where are we doing this?
就在这里 到处都有 他们就是要
In here. Kind of everywhere. They're just gonna...
他们要拍几张你看我训练的照片
They want a couple of shots of you watching me train,
然后 我想我们会做个单独的采访
and then, uh, we'll do, I think, an individual interviews
然后再一起采访 就这样
and then interview together, and that's it.
- 这样行吗 - 很好 告诉我去哪儿就行了
- That sound okay? - Great. Tell me where to park.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我想我们从拳台那边开始
Uh, so I guess we're gonna start over by the cage,
然后我会跟乔伊练习一下
and then, uh, I'm gonna be sparring with Joe.
你要做的就是看着
And all you got to do is watch.
这个没问题
That I can do.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
吃点这个
Eat some of that.
行吗
Good?
我对昨晚的事很抱歉 老兄 喝大了
I'm sorry about last night, man. It got away from me.
这不该发生的
It shouldn't have fucking happened.
我都没睡好
It fucked with my sleep.
我知道
I know.
吃完后 我们下去活动活动
Well, finish that up. We'll move around a bit.
一切还好吗
How's everything going?
我觉得很好
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表