剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
没错
I did.
把电视关了吧
Turn that off, will you?
我们上一次谈话时我对你很不公平
The last time we talked, I wasn't fair to you.
我当时很生气 我抓住由头来惩罚你
I was angry, and I took the opportunity to punish you.
关于那事我很抱歉
For that, I'm sorry.
我明白这可能让你不愿意来
I understand if this is too much to come here.
我是说 我没指望你会来
I mean, I don't expect it.
如果没问题的话 我乐意来
I'd like to, if that's okay.
好吧...
Well...
提前声明 我除了坐在这儿也干不了什么别的
Be warned, I don't do much but sit here.
我很确定我不需要被人哄开心
And I sure as hell don't need to be entertained
或者搞什么见鬼的让我精神愉悦
or have my goddamn spirits lifted.
明白了 我不会那样
Good to know. I won't try.
你有时间来时就来
Just come by when you can.
见鬼 反正我也去不了别处
Hell, I ain't going anywhere.
如果你能提前打个电♥话♥我会很高兴
I'd appreciate if you'd call ahead.
好的
Yeah.
你走之前...
Before you go...
能不能帮我滴眼药水
Can you put my drops in my eyes?
- 就放在桌子上 - 好的
- They're on the table here. - Sure.
你还得拿张纸巾
You'll need to get a tissue,
因为眼药水永远都会他妈从我脸上流下来
because it always runs down my goddamn face.
好的
Okay.
- 滴多少 - 每只眼睛四滴
- How many? - Four in each eye.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你一定就是劳拉了
You must be Laura.
- 丽莎 嗨 你好啊 - 你好
- Lisa? Hi. How are you? - Yeah.
- 很高兴见到你 - 嗨
- Nice to meet you. - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
劳拉 这是你第一次看拳击吗
So, Laura, is this your first fight?
是的
Yeah.
但是克里斯蒂娜给我的介绍让我缓解了很多
But Christina's been talking me through it.
噢 别听我的
Oh, don't listen to me.
我已经觉着自己快要吐出来了
I already feel like I'm gonna throw up.
- 杰伊呢 - 他去后面和奈特待在一起呢
- Where's Jay? - He went back to be with Nate.
你们两个怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
通过埃尔维
Through Alvey.
他让我们两个都怀过他的种
He put babies in both of us.
现在 女士们 先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
去吧 加油
Do it. Come on.
有请奈特·库林纳
Nate Kulina!
不错 放松 把握你自己的节奏
Nice and relaxed. Your own pace.
找到节奏 你自己的节奏
Find your pace. Your own pace.
加油 奈特
Come on, Nate!
准备好了吗 开战吧
You ready? Fight!
控制节奏 奈特
You set the pace, Nate!
- 不要站在对面... - 侧身相对 侧身
- Don't stand in front... - Side to side! Side to side!
侧身对准对手
Side to side!
注意他的脚步
Watch his toe!
头部动作
Head position!
头部动作
Head position!
没错
Yes!
没错 就这么打
Yeah, that's it!
太棒了
Yeah, baby!
哇
Whoo!
后背发力 后背发力
Hips, hips!
放开 放开
Loose, loose!
接着打
Keep fighting!
快他妈喊停止
Stop this fucking fight!
接着打 他没还手的余地
Keep fighting. He's in position.
彻底打垮他 彻底打垮
Finish it! Finish it!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?!
打垮他 出拳啊 揍他
Finish him! Fucking bombs! Drop 'em!
操
God damn it!
时间到
Time!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 差不多就该喊结束
What the fuck are you doing?! Call this fight!
不会喊结束的 弟弟
There ain't no call, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥的不喊停 裁判
There ain't fucking no call, ref.
你在干吗 坐下 放松
What are you doing? Sit down. Relax.
你绝对不能停止攻击
You never fucking stop fighting.
你绝对不能停止攻击除非裁判把你拽起来
You never fucking stop fighting until that ref pulls you up.
听见没有 这他妈的回答了你的问题
You hear me? Fucking answers to you.
我只需要你继续这么打
I just want you to do the same thing.
干得漂亮 近身 把他打倒
Great jabs. Move in, take him down.
彻底打趴 好吗
Finish him, okay?
别管裁判 好吗
Don't worry about the ref. All right?
走吧
Let's go.
我们上吧 深呼吸 放松 享受比赛
Let's do it. Breathe, relax, have fun.
开打吧
Fight!
加油 奈特
Come on, Nate!
打得好
Fuck yeah!
小心 你没事吧
Watch out. You okay?
喂 没事的 没事的
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
谢谢你
Appreciate it.
你有点脑震荡
You got a concussion.
我们需要观察一下
We got to watch it.
我应该彻底打垮他的
I should have finished him.
你被对方碰巧击中了 这种情况会发生的
You got caught. It happens.
我们离开这个鬼地方
Let's get the hell out of here.
来吧 你回我家去
Come on, you come back to my house.
如果没问题的话我还是回我自己家比较好
I think I'd rather go back to mine if that's cool.
好的
Yeah.
好的 我让杰伊留意你的情况
Okay, I'll have Jay keep an eye on you.
嘿 过来 让我看看
Hey, come here. Let me see this.
漂亮的伤 是吧
Oh, yeah. That's a beauty, huh?
我知道这感觉糟透了 孩子 我懂
I know it feels like shit, son. I do.
但这只是一次失败 一次而已
But it's just one loss. One.
我们学到教训 我们继续前进 仅此而已
We learn from it. We move on. That's it.
- 对吗 - 是
- Right? - Yeah.
看着我
Look at me.
我永远为你骄傲
I'm proud of you. Always.
没事的
It's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
You too.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
他本来打得那么好
He was doing so good,
另一个只是侥幸命中了那么一下
and the other guy just got one lucky shot.
我懂 有时候只需要这么一下
Yeah, I know, sometimes that's all it takes.
- 他还好吗 - 会好的
- Is he all right? - He will be, yeah.
但是我得送他回家 所以...
I got to take him home, though, so...
没事 我打电♥话♥叫个优步
Yeah, I'll call an Uber.
- 真对不起 - 不用道歉
- I'm sorry about that. - Do not apologize.
我是说 你要怎么能面对这样的情况
I mean, how do you even handle that?
你要... 你要怎么跟他说
What do you... What do you say to him?
对他说我爱你然后他就会继续向前了
You say "I love you" and you move on.
也没什么别的好办法
There's nothing else to do.
你知道吗 他只能尽力熬过这些
He's just got to get over it, you know?
好吧
Well...
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for bringing me.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
非常感谢
I really appreciate you.
我送你出去
Um, let me walk you out.
这么多我们肯定吃不完
We're never gonna eat all this food.
我会带到体育馆去 那些家伙会吃完的
I'll take it to the gym. The animals will eat it.
今晚倒霉透了 嗯
What a fucking night, huh?
他一点儿都没做错 一点都没
He did everything right. Everything.
他只是下不了狠手
He just couldn't finish.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表