剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
until you're mercy-killed by the commissioner.
嗯 如果我不能打的话
Well, how else am I supposed to get experience
我该如何得到经验呢
if I don't take a fight?
我的工作就是帮你建立你的职业生涯
My job is to build your career.
我会给你在正确的时间帮你找到正确的比赛
I'm gonna find you the right fights at the right time.
然后赞助商什么的就都来了
The sponsors and all that shit will come later.
你是个很漂亮的女孩
You're a beautiful girl,
但是没有计划什么都行不通
but that's not gonna happen without a plan.
如果我和你一起
If I go with you,
我可以和埃尔维一起训练吗
will I be able to train with Alvey?
我不能保证 但是他会给你评估
I can't promise that, but he'll evaluate you.
我跟他说过你 然后 嗯
I told him about you, and, uh,
他希望你能去下俱乐部
he's hoping you'll come by the gym.
啊 我想念你的旧房♥子 伙计
Yeah, I miss your old house, man.
去他妈的旧房♥子 伙计 我喜欢这里
Fuck my old house, dude. I like this place.
我在这里有属于自己的地方 迈克
I get my own space here, Mac.
我...这他妈所有事情
I got... I got my own theories
我都有自己的一套理论
about this whole fucking thing.
什么事
What thing?
你知道的 就是这整个体育综合产业
You know, about the whole business industrial complex of the sport.
体育 呵呵
Sport, you know? See?
妈的 我是个拳手
It's fucking... It's like I'm a fighter, dude.
我他妈是个拳手
I'm a fucking fighter.
不是个运动员
I'm not a sportsman, sir.
我的天
Jesus.
你读过弗洛伊德的书吗
Have you ever read Sigmund Freud?
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
他真是太了不起了
He's fucking amazing, man.
比如说 你感到沮丧过吗
For instance, do you ever get depressed?
有吗
Huh?
嗯 当我想到我爷爷的时候
When I think about my grandpa, all right?
他...他其实更像一位父亲
Like, uh, he was more like a father.
不 迈克我是说没来由的沮丧
No, Mac, I'm saying, like, for no fucking reason,
就像你坐在家里
like you're sitting in your house
你♥他♥妈♥的啥事也不想做
and you can't manage to do another fucking thing.
没有一点动力
You can't motivate.
噢 我知道那是什么感觉
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what that is.
那就是弗洛伊德啊
That's fucking Freud, dude.
那是焦虑
That is anxiety,
你会焦虑是因为你压抑了自己的冲动
and you're having it because you are suppressing your impulses.
所有那些组成了你的东西...
All the shit that is built into you...
性 战斗 生存 所有的动物本能
Fucking, fighting, surviving... All the animal shit.
不过 我们不能缺少这些动物本能
Um, but, however, the... We have to have that,
不然你就不算是一个完整的人
otherwise, you cannot have a functioning society
不然你就会跟我一样混♥蛋♥
cause you're gonna get motherfuckers like me
跟我一样到处偷人家的东西和女人
who go around stealing everyone's fucking property and women.
你必须压抑自己
You have to suppress. Yeah.
这让我...觉得糟透了
Uh, uh, it just makes... Makes me really sad.
我靠
You know, fuck, man.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 不不不
Hey, no. No, no, no.
我们在说什么呢杰伊
What are we talking about, Jay?
我...
Wh...
什么
What?
我...我说的是
What... what... what... What I'm talking...
我们在说 迈克是
What we're talking about, Mac, is that...
- 是什么 - 听着 我...
- What? - Look, I'm...
我...我...
I'm... I'm...
每个人都太他妈小心了
Everybody's too fucking careful.
拳手就应该打拳
F-Fighters fight, dude.
妈的 这就是他们该做的
Fuck! That's all they do.
是吧
Huh?
你觉得对吗
True statement?
迈克你觉得是对是错
Hmm? "T" or "F," fucking Mac?
是...是啊...对
Yeah, I get... I agree.
你听起来不相信我说的
Ga-Ga-Ga, you sound, um, uh, dubious.
你把事情看得太简单了
It's... it's an oversimplification.
看到了吗 问题就在这
See? That's the infection right there, dude.
哈桑他...哈桑他妈的要规划他的记录
Hassan is... Fucking Hassan's trying to curate his record, and, yeah.
都是放屁
No, that's bullshit, dude.
哈桑他妈的用这种出尔反尔的招
Hassan's fucking stealing from me, Mac,
从我这窃取利益
by bitching out.
这事...
And that...
这事让我很焦虑
It gives me anxiety, man.
让我他妈的非常焦虑
It gives me fucking anxiety.
我们应该在你妈回来之前
Should we clean this all up
把这些都收拾好吗
before your Mom comes home?
来吧 嘿
Go... hey, hey...
我妈今天加班 哥们
Dude, my Mom's working a fucking doble today.
动动手把这些都收好 迈克哥们
Line it up, Mac, with your fucking forearms, dude.
我要杀入玻利维亚再回来 妈的
I want to march to fucking Bolivia and back, motherfucker.
搞定那破事
Get that shit going.
我们晚上可有得熬了 杰伊
We have a really long night, Jay.
好了 兄弟 我们得定个节奏
All right, dude. We got to set a pace.
得把这一切都进行到底
We got to make it all the way to the end.
这就是我的节奏 迈克
This is my fucking pace, Mac.
你♥他♥妈♥才不能压制我呢
You will not fucking suppress me.
我是马丁·路德·金 兄弟 看着
I'm Martin Luther King, dude. Watch out, bro.
你...你可别这么说
That... You cannot say that.
我的值班时间是那最糟糕的
I get the worst hours of anybody there.
如果没有人想轮那一班就让克里斯蒂娜来吧
"If nobody wants to work that shift, give it to Christina."
而且 那个叫麦迪逊波霸女孩
In the meantime, this Madison girl, who has gigantic boobs,
简直把贾马尔玩弄于股掌之间
has Jamal wrapped around her finger.
就算是她在安排值班表我也不会觉得奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if she's making the schedule.
为什么你不直接告诉那些人
Why don't you just tell this guy
你想在哪个时间段工作呢
what hours you want to work?
这样可不行 亲爱的
It doesn't work that way, honey.
你从来没工作过吗
Haven't you ever had a job?
这样一点也不好
That's actually not good.
我靠打拳赚钱
I get paid to fight.
是 但是你也要知道有一个上司是什么感觉
Yeah, but you need to know what it feels like to have a boss.
我为什么需要知道
Why do I need to know that?
好吧 原谅我 殿下
Well, pardon me, Your Highness.
你开始有点自满了
You're getting a little cocky.
其实这样非常有魅力 奈特
It's actually very attractive, Nate.
女人就喜欢这个
Women like it.
这对我是个好消息 妈 谢谢
That's good to know, Mom. Thank you.
凯茜怎么样了
How's Casey?
挺好的
She's good.
你俩还好吧
Hmm? You two doing okay?
一切都好
All good.
她对你的训练没有什么不满吗
She's not going crazy with you training?
不能喝酒 不能吃好吃的
No drinking, no good food,
也不能有性生活
no sex?
说完了没有
Are you almost done with that?
差不多吧
Almost.
你哥哥准备好今晚的比赛了吗
Is your brother ready for his fight tonight?
对手退出了
The guy pulled out.
噢 那太糟了
Oh. That's too bad.
是啊 糟透了
Yeah, it sucks.
那他今天晚上在家吗
So... so, is he gonna be home tonight?
我们要去看瑞恩
We're gonna watch Ryan.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧 我又要独守空房♥了
Well, I guess I'll just have the house to myself... Again.
我可不是在拐弯抹角的想得到邀请
No, I'm not fishing for an invitation.
我就在家做指甲好了
I'll just sit at home and do my nails
就像那些朋友们都死光了的退休老太婆一样
like some old retired lady whose friends have all died.
你还没退休呢
You're not retired.
你在快餐店工作
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表