剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Holy Lord!
杰伊·库林纳 女士们先生们
Jay Kulina, ladies and gentlemen.
这肯定会是职业综合格斗史上
It's gonna be the most exciting fight
最令人激动的比赛了
in MMA history.
看看
Look at this.
埃尔维
Alvey.
- 你还好吗 - 挺好的
- You okay? - I'm fine.
- 是吗 - 是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
能告诉我你为什么迟到了吗
May I ask why you were late?
不能
No.
你手怎么了 把谁打死了吗
What happened to your hand? You beat someone to death?
还没呢 加罗
Not yet, Garo,
再这么继续问 死的就是你
but keep asking me fucking questions.
你真帅 但总是这么怒气冲冲的
So handsome, but always so angry.
微笑
Smile.
保持微笑 很累的
All the time. It's exhausting.
好了 好了 把你的手从垫子上拿下来
All right, all right, take your hand off the mat.
就是这样
There you go.
很好 很好
Nice. Nice.
好了 听着... 光学技巧
Now, listen... It's not enough
是不够的 知道吗
to just learn these techniques, okay?
你必须坚定地相信 它们是有效的
You have to obsess over them to be effective.
让它成为自己的一部分 从内到外
Make it a part of who we are, feel it in our bones.
只有这样 当我们身陷困境的时候
That way, when we're caught in a situation,
在压力之下 都不用思考
we're under pressure, that move comes to us
招数就会自然而然地使出来
without us even thinking about it.
流体运动 流体运动
Fluid motion, fluid motion.
就像水一样 来吧
Like water. Come on.
这能救我们一命 帮我们赢得比赛
It saves us. It helps us win.
我们喜欢胜利 对吧 开始吧
And we like to win. Am I right? Let's go!
好了 等等 所有人 看这里
All right, hold up. Everybody watch this.
取回控制权 定位很好
Gives up no control, beautiful positioning.
很好 很好
Very good. Very good.
爱你所做的事是没问题的
It's okay to love what you do.
好了 所有人 休息一会
All right, everybody, bring it in.
休息一会 好样的
Bring it in. Good work.
手都拿过来 来吧
Hands in. Let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
海军街
Navy St.!
明天同一时间 今天很不错
Same time tomorrow. Good work today.
艾丽西亚怎么样
How's Alicia?
她很好
She's fine.
她体重呢
How's her weight?
大概超重了五磅吧 她跟瑞恩在一起呢
She's about five pounds over. She's with Ryan.
好吧 盯紧她
All right, stay on her.
赛前称体重我来不了了
I'm not gonna make the weigh-in.
你能搞定吗
Can you handle it?
可以
Yeah.
这里怎么了
What the fuck happened in here?
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我听到了些坏消息
I got some bad news.
发了脾气 你就盯紧艾丽西亚 好吗
Lost my temper. Just focus on Alicia, okay?
有问题打电♥话♥给我
You call me if there any problems.
什么坏消息
What kind of bad news?
你到底能不能搞定
Can you handle it or not?
瑞恩
Yo. Ryan.
你知道大家说的马里奥?戈德史密斯吧
You know Mario Goldsmith from Split Lip, huh?
马里奥今天跟我混
Mario's embedding himself with me today.
我今天要卸下伪装 展现我的另一面
We are peeling back some of my layers.
我们有搏击选手在减重 所以...
We have a fighter cutting weight, so...
如果你能让一让
if you could stay out of the way,
我很感谢
I'd really appreciate it.
没问题
Not a problem.
听到了
Hear ya.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
他有点暴躁 来吧
He gets a little cranky. Come on.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
- 谢了 - 我的荣幸
- Thanks. - My pleasure.
外面是谁
Who's out there?
一些跟着杰伊四处转悠的 愚蠢记者而已
Just some dickhead reporter that's following Jay around.
他为什么不跟着你呢
Why isn't he following you around?
他们已经知道我的故事了
They already know my story.
伙计
Dude.
你应该知道这破玩意一年前已经过期了吧
You know this shit expired a year ago, right?
天啊 你快闭嘴吧
Oh, my God. Please just shut up.
这玩意实在太破了
That is some ghetto-ass shit.
天啊 去你的 我是认真的
Oh, God. Fuck you. I'm serious.
我现在没心情
Oh. I am not in the mood.
抱歉 我不是想要你难堪
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you.
我没有难堪
I'm not embarrassed.
你那眼神是他妈的什么意思
What the fuck was that look for?
没有啊 我只是...
No look. I just...
你刚才斜眼看我
You're looking at me fucking sideways
就好像我应该难堪似的
like I should be embarrassed.
艾丽西亚 放轻松
Alicia, relax.
我他妈的很轻松
I am fucking relaxed.
好 好 别那么大声了
Okay, okay, well, lower the volume just a notch.
别那么大声
Lower the volume?
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
你♥他♥妈♥的才要小声一点 娘们
You fucking lower your volume, girl.
我坐在这里 你追着我屁♥股♥
I'm sitting here, and you're up my ass
问什么破驾照的事
about a stupid fucking driver's license.
我都快要死了 伙计 真的
I'm dying, dude, seriously.
好吧 我们就此打住好吧
Okay, hey. Let's just drop it.
我才他妈的不在乎呢 这是你的驾照
I don't fucking care. It's your license.
照片倒是挺漂亮的
It's a good picture, though.
你当时多大啊
How old were you?
记不清了 二十岁吧
I don't know, like 20.
你那时可真漂亮
Well, you were really pretty back then.
快闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
但我让你放松下来了 对吧
Yeah, but I took your mind off the heat, right?
来吧 运动运动
Come on. Let's move around.
动动身 必须要一直出汗
Let's move around. Got to stay sweating.
来吧 动起来
Let's go. There we go! Come on.
马里奥我向你引荐爬梯训练器
Mario, let me introduce you to Jacob.
这是一台真正的邪恶机器
Jacob... is a truly evil machine,
但是在我看来
but for my money,
这是模拟苦战的最佳方式
it's the best way to simulate a hard fight.
我会做七套动作
I do sets of seven.
三十秒内 竭尽全力去做
30 seconds, all-out.
全力冲刺 然后休息 再冲刺
Sprint, rest, sprint.
乳酸会一直积累到
Lactic acid builds up to the point where your legs
你的腿不听使唤为止
won't do what you want them to do.
到那个时刻 会发生两件事
Now, at that point, two things are happening.
这台机器在试图摧毁我
The machine is trying to break me.
但是他同样也在训练
But he's also training my mind
我的大脑和身体不要被摧毁
and my body not to be broken.
当然 搏击就是如此 不是吗
Of course, that's what a fight is all about, right?
我们能看你示范一下吗
Can we get a demonstration?
好了吗
Good?
好吧
Yep.
抱歉 马里奥
My apologies, Mario.
这段应该算作幕后花絮了
This is the real behind- the-scenes sort of footage.
看起来机器现在坏掉了
It looks like the machine is not working right now.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
- 我们再重新拍一遍 - 好
- We'll do a reshoot? - Yeah.
- 太好了 抱歉 - 没事
- Great. Sorry. - All right.
切了吧
Cut right there.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
爬梯训练器坏了
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表