剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
痛打他的脸
Go bust his face.
# 告诉漫步者 赌徒 还有 辱骂者 #
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
# 告诉他们上帝也会击垮他们 #
tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down
操 妈的
Damn it. Fuck!
瑞恩 你弱爆了
Ryan, you suck!
加油啊
Come on!
加油 瑞恩 加油
Let's go, Ryan! Let's go!
保持平衡... 绕圈 绕圈
Cross firm... Circle! Circle!
哦 加油
Oh, come on.
挥动你的双手
Throw your hands!
坐下 吸气 吸气 深呼吸 放松
Sit down. Breathe. Breathe. Deep breaths. Come on.
吸气
Breathe.
止血 止血
Cut. Cut.
喝口水 喝口水 吸气
Small sips. Small sips. Breathe.
嘿 你打的真不错 放松 听我的
Hey, you're doing fucking great. Relax. Listen to me.
我需要你主动应战 把他放倒
I need you to engage. Take him down.
放倒他 放倒他 放倒他
Take him down. Take him down. Take him down.
我们需要得分 我需要你主动出击
I need points. I need you to engage.
- 我需要你更加攻击性一点 - 我太慢了
- I need you to get aggressive. - I'm slow.
- 你不慢 - 我太他妈的慢了
- You're not slow. - I'm too fucking slow.
你表现的很不错 我要他妈的出拳
You're doing fine, but I need you to throw your fucking hands,
而且我要你把他放倒
and I need you to take him down.
做好你的事情 他他妈的没法和你比
Do your thing. He can't fucking roll with you.
听到没有 重复一遍
You hear me? Say it.
我们要赢这场该死的比赛
We're gonna win this fucking fight.
我要赢这场该死的比赛
I'm gonna win this fucking fight.
好样的 让我们结束这场比赛 怎么样
Good. Let's finish this, all right?
最后第五回合 准备好了吗
Fifth and final round. Are you ready to fight?
准备好了吗
Are you ready to fight?
- 开始 - 控制住节奏 瑞恩
- Go! Let's go! - Set the pace, Ryan.
你来控制节奏
You set the pace.
改变节奏 打他 打他
Change levels. Shoot! Shoot!
就是这样 瑞恩 好样的 继续
That's it, Ryan! Come on! Let's go!
继续 注意你的站位 继续
Let's go, guys, improve your position, guys. Let's go.
搞定他 伙计们 我要你站起来
Work the finish, guys. I'm gonna stand you up.
搞定他 伙计们
Work the finish, guys.
控制住 控制住
Control. Control.
停止 继续 起立 继续
Stop. Let's go. Stand up. Let's go.
准备 开始战斗 开始
Ready? Let's go. Fight. Let's go.
加油 继续
Come on, let's go! Go!
继续伙计们 注意你的站位
Let's go, guys. Improve your position, guys!
加油 动起来
Come on, move, move, move!
停止 起立 继续比赛
Stop. Stand up. Let's go.
瑞恩你逊爆了
Ryan, you suck!
各就各位 战斗继续
Ready? Fight! Let's go!
用手 用手 瑞恩
Let your hands go. Let your hands go, Ryan.
加油 是时候了 瑞恩
Come on, showtime, Ryan.
来吧 是时候了 瑞恩 来吧
Let's go. Showtime, Ryan. Let's go.
十秒钟
10 seconds. Come on.
结束
Finish!
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这场冠军争夺战打满了五个回合
this bout goes all five championship rounds,
所以我们通过分数决胜负
so we go to the judges' scorecards.
一号♥裁判裁定
Judge number one scores
惠勒本场比赛四十八比四十七胜出
the bout 48-47 for Wheeler.
二号♥裁判裁定摩兰特
And your second judge
本场比分四十八比四十七胜出
scores the bout 48-47 for Morant.
我们三号♥裁判也是制胜判决
And your third and deciding judge
本场比分为四十八比四十七
scores the bout 48-47
判定微弱的优势属于
for your winner by split decision...
- 轻量级的卫冕冠军... - 耶
- And still lightweight champion... - Yeah!
瑞恩·惠勒
Ryan Wheeler!
好了
All right.
我知道 我弱爆了 谢谢你
I know. I fucking suck, thank you.
耶 耶 耶 嗨伙计们听着
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, guys, listen.
我... 听我说 好吗
I just... listen, please. Okay.
我只是...我只是想道歉
Please, let me just... I just want to apologize, okay?
这不是我打的最好的比赛
Uh, it... Uh, it wasn't my best fight.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
你们不知道这些
Uh, you guys don't know this.
来这之前 我一直发烧40度
Coming into this, I had a 102-degree fever,
但是这不是一个借口 这不是借口
and that's not a fucking excuse. It's not an excuse, okay?
只是... 这没有达到我的标准
It's just... it wasn't up to my standard, okay?
但是下一次 下一次我保证 我会在这里
Uh, but next time, I promise I'll fucking be here.
抱歉 我会非常健康的
Sorry. I'll be healthy.
我会给你们献上一场完美的比赛好吗 谢谢
I'll put on a show for you guys, all right? Thanks.
嗨 瑞恩 你是个懦夫
Hey, Ryan, you're a pussy!
嗨 去你的
Hey, fuck you, man.
你好逊
You suck.
杰伊
Jay!
把他带出去 把他带出去
Take him out! Take him out!
他在这呢
There he is.
怎么了
What happened?
杰伊 就是个傻屌♥ 就是这么回事
Jay's a fucking idiot. That's what happened.
让我看看
Let me see.
没什么事 你还是很帅
Oh. It's nothing. You're still pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
加罗 会气死了
Garo's gonna be fucking pissed.
为什么
About what?
我这场打得太臭了
I put on a shitty fight.
去他妈的加罗 他在家里屁♥眼♥都烂了
Fuck Garo. He's home with a torn asshole.
你这场生病了
You fought sick.
他该庆幸你没有退赛 毁了他的全部筹码
He's lucky you didn't pull out and kill his whole card.
他应该跪下给你吹♥箫♥
He should be down here sucking your dick.
去他妈的那群想看血腥的野蛮人
And fuck those savages that want to see blood.
你没必要讨好他们 知道吗
That is not your job, all right?
但他们是今晚的赞助商
There were sponsors here tonight, though.
没错 但裁判举起了你的手 你赢了
Yeah, and they raised your hand. You take the win.
- 嗯 - 看着我
- Mm-hmm. - Look at me.
你赢了
Take the win.
- 是的 - 好了
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 干得漂亮 - 谢谢 教练
- Good job. - Thanks, Coach.
那好 明天见
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
好
Okay.
你们的脸都怎么了
What happened to your faces?
是啊 杰伊 好问题 我们的脸怎么了
Yeah, Jay. Good question. What happened to our faces?
有人挑衅我
I was provoked.
奈特 给老哥来杯鸡尾酒 好吗
Nate, can you make daddy a cocktail, please?
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
我猜你还是打架了
Well, I guess you got your fight.
是啊
Yeah.
你晚上过得怎么样
How was your night?
挺好的 我做了冥想
It was nice. I meditated.
我去给你倒杯酒
I'll make you a drink.
真的吗
You would do that for me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要朗姆酒 谢谢
I would like some rum... Please.
马上就来
Coming right up.
妈妈你太好了
You're a wonderful mother.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
操
Fuck.
我总是收到这个未知来电 从不留言
I keep getting this unknown caller. They won't leave a message.
- 接电♥话♥啊 - 不
- Answer it. - No.
我不跟陌生人说话
I don't fucking talk to strangers.
- 到这儿来 - 别 埃尔维
- Come here. - Alvey, no.
来嘛
Come here.
来嘛
Come here.
到爸爸这儿来 来嘛
Come to daddy. Come here.
- 不行 不行 - 怎么了
- I can't. I can't. - What?
酒味 你身上有酒味
It's the scotch. You smell like scotch.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表