剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
How bad is it?
作为一项投资来说 实际上是个很精明的投资
Well, as an investment, it's actually pretty smart.
数据看起来很不错
I mean, the numbers are looking good,
而且还考虑到人口结构的必然性的作用
and there's a demographic inevitability at play here.
我们都老了 总得有个地方去生活
We're all getting old. We got to live somewhere.
说不定他拿到了百分之六的回报 还不错
I mean, maybe he gets 6% return, which is not bad.
不过问题是他没有跟你商量
But the issue is he did not consult you.
是啊 那是他的钱
Yeah, well, it's his money.
你怀着他的孩子呢 丽萨
Well, you are having his child, Lisa.
是啊
Yeah.
我讨厌看见你这个样子 你不开心
I hate seeing you like this. You're not happy.
你本应生活愉快 你马上就要生孩子了
You should be enjoying yourself. You're having a baby.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我感觉糟透了 我看起来糟透了
I feel like shit, I look like shit,
我感觉跟这个是完全没有关系的
and I'm completely detached from this.
丽萨
Lisa.
不 我知道 对不起
No, I know. I'm sorry.
我希望自己想要这个孩子
I want to want this,
然而我并不想要
and I don't.
我感觉就像个自私的婊♥子♥
I feel like a selfish bitch
因为没有全心感受这个奇迹
because I'm not wrapped up in this miracle,
但我确实没有
but I'm not.
你会的
Well, you will be.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
不 你太夸张了
No, you're being dramatic.
听着 你所拥有的感觉都是完全自然的
Look, the feelings you're having are completely natural.
你会找回你的完整认同感的
I mean, your whole identity's gotten flipped around on you.
当你花了一生时间来担心自己
I mean, it's hard to be selfless
那是很难不自私的
when you spend your whole life worrying about yourself,
然后突然间 你对一个小生命有责任了
and then suddenly, you're responsible
这个小生命完全仰仗着你
for a little human life that's totally at your mercy.
这事确实吓人
I mean, that's scary shit,
特别是当你要独自应对时
especially when you're doing it alone.
他今晚在哪里
And where is he tonight?
他和奈特在夫勒斯♥诺♥
He's in Fresno with Nate.
哦
Oh.
不是非要他不可 你知道的
He's not necessary, you know.
会有人照顾你的
You'll always be taken care of.
我不想要被照顾
I don't want to be taken care of.
来旧金山吧
Come up to San Francisco.
天哪 爸爸
Oh, my God, Dad.
我们会让你住在雷伊斯角的房♥子里
We'll put you in the Point Reyes house.
那里很安静
It's quiet.
你能看到大海和海豹
You got the... the ocean and the seals.
你可以在那里生孩子
You can have your baby there.
和家人在一起
Be with your family.
你兄弟们都想你了 我们都想你
Your brothers miss you. We all do.
我讨厌想着你待在这里
I hate thinking of you down here.
这里充斥着毒品和暴♥力♥
It's toxic and violent.
为什么你还要坚持
Why do you keep this up?
为什么对你来说向我求助这么困难
Why is it so hard for you to ask me for help?
我不想欠你什么
I don't want to owe you anything.
听着 我不是要来掺和
Look, I'm not trying to buy a seat at the table.
这是你的人生
It's your life.
但是没有必要搞得这么艰难 宝贝
But it doesn't have to be so hard, honey.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
你会找到出路的
You'll find your way.
你知道 我已经放弃努力把你变成
You know, I've given up trying to turn you
我以为你应该成为的人了
into whoever the hell I thought you're supposed to be.
我钦佩现在的你
I admire the woman you are.
你选了一条艰难的路 却毫无退缩
You took a hard road, and you didn't blink.
你是所有人当中最像我的
You and I are the most alike out of all of us.
你兄弟们都太软弱了 他们都崩溃了
Your brothers are soft. They fall apart.
而你 你却没有崩溃
But you... you don't break.
但是如果你不开始照顾自己的话也会崩溃的
But you will if you don't start taking care of yourself.
你想下楼去吃点真正的食物吗
You want to go downstairs and get some real food?
不用了
I'm fine.
我都不知道为什么
I don't even know why you bothered
你非要为这破事减重
cutting weight for this shit.
比赛重量级是155磅 我要降到155磅
The fight's 155. I'm gonna weigh 155.
那是因为你是专业选手
Well, that's because you're a professional.
其他人就不是了
These other people aren't.
我们能不能现在别说这个了
Okay, can we not do this right now?
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
我要去找点东西吃
I'm gonna go get something to eat.
去吧
Go ahead.
工作如何
How was work?
还可以
It was fine.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
吃晚饭
Having dinner.
我把你的头发剪歪了
I cut your hair crooked.
你要我再修剪一下吗
Do you want me to fix it?
我们比赛前再弄吧
Oh, we'll do it before the fight.
比赛前
Before the fight.
晚安
Good night.
喂 你已接通牧场远景集团的肖恩·查帕斯
Hi, you've reached Sean Chapas at Rancho Vista Group.
留下详细信息 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Leave a detailed message, and I'll call you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你拿了我的三万块钱 狗♥杂♥种♥
You got $30,000 of my money, motherfucker.
你最好是回我电♥话♥
You better call me back.
吃的不错 陪伴得不错
Well, good food, good company.
多谢款待
Thanks for having me.
多谢倾听
Thanks for listening.
是 我知道 我总是说错话
Yeah, I know, uh, I always say the wrong things,
但这是因为我爱你
but it's because I love you.
我知道
I know.
所以只要你需要我 我都在
So if you need me, I'm here.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
保重
Take care.
有个想法
Oh, uh, just a... A thought.
威尔希尔的公♥寓♥现在空着
Uh, the Wilshire condo is vacant.
我本来打算卖♥♥了 不过我可以等一等
Uh, I was gonna put it on the market, but I can wait.
只是个想法
Just a thought.
需要我时给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need me.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
你觉得我在夫勒斯♥诺♥最喜欢的狗窝怎么样
How do you like my favorite dump in Fresno?
天哪
Jesus.
这里是谁装♥修♥的 基♥地♥组♥织♥吗
Who decorated this place, Al-Qaeda?
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
我要把脸埋在你的奶♥子♥里抖
I'm gonna motorboat you,
再像泰坦尼克撞冰山一样在下面爽翻你们
then go down on you like the Titanic.
你好
Hey.
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
埃尔维
Alvey.
这是布里安娜和凯拉
This is, uh, Brianna and Kayla.
你们女士们能回避一下吗 麻烦了
Will you ladies excuse us, please?
快点 我在帮你们的忙
Come on. I'm doing you a favor.
你们可不想跟这种烂人滚床单
You don't want to roll with a piece of shit like this.
别这样 兄弟 别他们来烦我了 好吗
Come on, dude, give me a fucking break. Come on.
好吧
Fine.
听着 去吧台给自己点杯喝的
Listen, go to the bar, get yourself a drink.
给我要杯龙舌兰
Get me a Tequila.
快点 去吧 没事的
Come on. Go ahead. It's okay.
从这过去
Come here.
别玩太疯了 差不多得了
Don't go crazy. Mid-shelf.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好
Good.
你呢
You?
很好 伙计 为明天的事激动着呢
Good, man. Excited about tomorrow.
对 我正想跟你聊聊这件事
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that.
你知道瓦尔加斯体重没达标 对吧
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表