剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I think good, you know?
我要去进行采访这个环节了
I'm about to go, uh, through the interview part,
然后
and then, you know...
基斯在哪里
Where's Keith?
他去上厕所去了
He's taking a piss.
我在想我是否带他出去一下
I was wondering if I might be able to take him off campus.
哪里
Where?
回我家 不让他烦你
Back to my house. Keep him out of your hair.
没问题
Yeah.
好的 如果你想的话
Yeah, if you want to.
你不必这样的
I mean, that wouldn't you don't have to.
老兄 我很荣幸 他很有意思
Dude, it's a pleasure. He's fucking riveting.
我几个小时后就让他回来
I'll have him back in a couple of hours.
谢了
Thanks.
没事
All right, yeah.
但是你还好吗
But are you okay?
没问题 老兄 只是
Yeah, man, you know, just...
搞砸了重回巅峰的机会
Just bullshitting my way back to respectability.
就是觉得有点混帐
Just feeling like a fucking dick.
我要告诉你
Yeah, well, let me tell you something.
听我说 这无关你的感受
Let me tell you, it's not how you feel.
这关乎你看上去如何
It's how you look.
你看上去不像个混帐
And you don't look like a dick.
你看起来像一杯牛奶
You look like a glass of milk.
看到这个了吗 这些珍珠白的东西
See that? Those fucking pearly whites?
我说的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about.
眼光温柔 下身坚挺
Keep your eyes soft and your dick hard...
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
基斯 我们走了
Keith? vámonos!
好吧
Okay.
丽萨·普林斯
Lisa Prince?
是的
Yeah.
来吧
Come on back.
我一直很喜欢看瑞恩训练
Well, I've always enjoyed watching Ryan train.
从高中一路成长
Growing up, all through high school,
他的努力无人能及
he'd just outwork everybody.
战胜所有的孩子之后 就晋级下个年龄组
He'd wear those boys out, move up an age group,
再次把他们打败
wear them out, too.
我要说瑞恩在高一的时候
I'd say it was his freshman year in high school
就已经知道自己要走这条路了
it started to become clear that this was a path for Ryan.
你知道 奖学金之类的
You know, scholarships, so forth.
摔跤
Wrestling.
我们那时候不知道综合格斗
We didn't know about MMA at the time.
他当时是个很有礼貌的男孩 很安静
He was a very polite boy. Quiet.
他的攻击总会让人们很惊讶
The aggression would always take people by surprise.
我告诫过他
And I preached that.
少说话 专心打拳
"Don't talk. Just do it.
不要为了观众去打拳
And don't grandstand."
但我知道这也是一种娱乐大众运动
But I understand this is entertainment.
这其中有一些表演的东西
There's a certain amount of showmanship goes with that.
但他不是这样的人
That's not who he is...
不 我不觉得瑞恩变了
No, I don't think Ryan's changed.
不 我认为他还是那个男孩 那个男人
No, I think he's still the same boy, the same man.
我一直很佩服我爸爸
I've always looked up to my dad,
他律己的方式
the way he carries himself,
还有 别人对他的表达出的
the way... the way other people responded to him...
尊重
The respect.
他毫无疑问他对我要求很严
He... he definitely held me accountable.
如果你想优秀就不能得过且过
Getting by is not an option if you can be exceptional.
如果他没有百分百的投入比赛
Nothing unusual for me to yank his ass out of a tournament
我就会直接让他退赛 这没什么
if he wasn't wrestling up to his potential.
这是我人生中最糟糕的一天 毫无疑问
It was the worst day of my life, without a doubt.
我爸爸给了我一切
My father gave me everything.
他是我的偶像
He's my idol.
我认识的最伟大的人
Greatest man I know.
看到他这样
To see him like this,
知道这都是因为我
to know that it's it's my fault...
我夺走了他的一切
I took everything from him.
无论我坐多久牢 无论过去多长时间
And no amount of prison or time gone by,
我的懊恼 我的祈祷都无法改变已经发生的一切
repenting, praying changes what happened.
我永远都不会原谅我自己
I can't say I'll ever forgive myself.
瑞恩相当长的一段时间里
Ryan has spent a long time
生活在这件事的阴影里
living down the things he's done,
我原谅他了
and I forgive him.
我为今天的他感到骄傲
And I'm proud of the man he is today.
我要告诉你另一件事
And I'll tell you another thing.
我很期待他的比赛
I'm looking forward to his fight.
我会去看的
I plan on being there.
说来这有很长时间了 我真的很期待
It's been a long time, so I'm really excited.
倒地计时开始后 要锁住位置
Time your takedowns, secure position,
不停攻击知道最后
work to finish.
说一遍
Say it.
倒计时 锁住位置 攻击直到最后
Time my takedowns, secure position, work to finish.
你不会希望被这个家伙拖进混战当中的 好吗
You do not want to let this guy drag you into a brawl, okay?
那是他唯一的机会
That's his only chance.
阳光刺眼了
Sun bothering your eyes?
不是
No.
绷带绑的还好吗
Tape feel okay?
感觉还行
It feels fine.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉他妈的想温斯顿·丘吉尔
Like Winston fucking Churchill.
知道他是谁吗
Know who that is?
知道 我知道他妈的温斯顿·丘吉尔是谁
Yeah, I know Winston fucking Churchill.
他说 我从酒精里得到的比
Well, he said, "I have taken more from alcohol
酒精从我这里夺去的要多
than alcohol has taken from me."
他是个格言狂 那个人
He was a fucking quote machine, that guy.
有人想检查一下吗
Anybody want to sign these?
有人想 有人是委员会的吗
Anybody want to... anybody from the commission?
没有 没人在乎
No? Anybody give a shit?
你♥他♥妈♥会说英语吗
Do you fucking speak English?
基斯
So, Keith...
谢谢
Thanks.
杀人是什么感觉
What's it feel like to kill a man?
夺走一个人的生命
You know, to take another human's life?
感觉很恶心
It feels gross.
刀碰到骨头是感觉很恶心
The bones feel gross when the blade hits them.
我没想到是这样
And I didn't expect that.
这让你心烦吗
Does it haunt you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这会让你睡不着吗
You know, do you, like... does it keep you up at night?
不会
No.
不会
No.
因为迈克尔是个混♥蛋♥
Because Michael was a dickhead.
但是另一方面来说 我习惯了
But on the other hand, I was used to him.
你知道那种感觉吧
You know what that's like
当你要扔掉一件T恤或是一双鞋
when you lose a shirt or some shoes and...
即使你讨厌他们
Even if you hated them,
即使你永远不会穿他们
even if you never really wore them,
这依然让人难过因为他们是你的一部分
it's still kind of sad because they're part of you.
如果我可以重来
If I could do it all over again,
我依然会捅死迈克尔的
I would still stab Michael to death.
我知道
I know.
基斯
Keith.
什么
What?
这
This...
夏天不留这胡子
this, this is not a summer beard.
我承认
I don't disagree.
我在监狱里留的
I grew it indoors.
你有考虑刮掉它吗
You ever thought about shaving it?
没有
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表