剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
because why the fuck not? This is it.
你告诉我你怀孕了
You told me you were pregnant.
吓死我了 丽莎
It scared the shit out of me, Lise.
我他妈的太老了
I'm too fucking old.
我会搞砸的
I'm gonna fuck this up.
而且你知道我这个人
And you know who I am.
一旦害怕 脑子就不清醒了
When I get scared, I-I-I get nuts.
我心里很乱
I'm all over the place.
而那个样子又把你吓坏了
And that scared the hell out of you, too,
因为你以前从没带过孩子
because you've never done this before,
而我从没带好孩子
and I've never done it well.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
这个宝宝是个礼物
This baby is a gift.
我希望看见你在训练馆里到处追宝宝
I want to see you chasing this baby around the gym.
我们结婚吧 那就是我他妈想要的
We'll get married. That's what I fucking want.
那才是他妈的真正的生活
That's a real fucking life.
就摆在我面前
It's right in front of me,
我不会逃避
and I'm not running away from it.
从现在开始 最重要的就是你和宝宝
From now on, all that matters is you and this baby.
就这样
That is it.
我向你发誓 我发誓
I swear to you. I promise.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
我不想没有你
I don't want to be without you.
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
有
Yeah.
对了 你是怎么想的
Yeah, you know, what do you think about that?
我怎么想
What do I think?
我想你见到你朋友自杀
I think you saw your friend kill himself,
你极度震惊
and you're in shock.
我想你想到了自己的死
I think you're thinking about your own death.
不是
No.
不是 与之无关
No, that's not what this is about.
的确与之有关
That's exactly what this is about.
不 等等 等一下
No, wait. Just wait.
就... 坐下来
Just... just sit down.
你觉得现在会怎么样
What do you think is gonna happen right now, huh?
你觉得我们会在沙发上拥抱
You think we're gonna pile on the couch
感受婴儿胎动吗
and feel the baby kick?
我在告诉你我的感受
I'm telling you how I feel.
我他妈的不在乎你的感受
I don't give a fuck how you feel.
你♥他♥妈♥的也没在乎过我的感受
You don't give a fuck how I feel.
你刚刚说的每句话都是你的事
Everything you just said was about you.
是我们的事
It's about us.
不 是我和这个孩子如何能够拯救你的事
No, it's about how me and this baby can save you.
你知道吗 我不想再管这事了
Well, you know what? I don't want that job anymore.
我他妈的没兴趣了
I'm not fucking interested.
如果你想成为这孩子人生的一部分
Oh, and if you want to be a part of this kid's life,
那就开始让自己振作起来吧
then start getting your shit together.
因为我是不会让你毁了他的
'Cause I'm not gonna let you fuck him up.
爸
Dad?
爸 怎么了 怎么了
Dad. What's wrong? What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
抗焦虑药
A-anxiety pill.
抗焦虑...
Anxiety...
- 麻烦你 - 是
- Please. - Yeah, yeah.
找到了 找到了 找到了
I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
好了 坚持 坚持住 马上好
Okay. Hold on. Hold on, I got you.
马上好 爸
I got you, dad.
准备好了吗 好了吗
Ready? Ready? Ready?
好了 喝进去了
There we go. There we go.
该死焦虑发作 每天晚上都要来一次
Goddamn attacks. Every... every fucking night.
嘘 没事了 药片会起效的 会有帮助的
Shh. It's okay. Hey. That'll work. That'll help.
马上就起效了 好吗
It'll work in just a second, okay?
会起效的 会起效的
It'll work. It'll work.
瑞恩瑞恩...
Ryan. Ryan...
别这样离开我
Don't leave me like this.
我哪都不去 爸
I ain't going anywhere, dad.
就在这里
I'm right here.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我再无法承受了
I can't take it anymore.
你应付得很好
You're doing good.
让我走吧
Let me go.
杀了我瑞恩
Kill me, Ryan.
- 什么 - 让我走吧
- What? - Let me go.
什么 不 不 爸爸 你说什么
What? No, no, no. Dad, what?
瑞恩 该死
Ryan, fuck.
- 不 不 不 - 我很疼
- No, no, no, no, no. - I'm in pain.
我他妈的再也承受不了了
I can't fucking take it anymore.
- 爸 爸 - 我准备好了
- Dad. Dad. - I'm ready.
- 我要去死 - 不不不
- I want to die. - No, no, no!
不行 绝对不行
No! Fuck no! No!
不 不 不行
No! No, no, no, no!
- 不 -瑞恩.. 瑞恩...
- No! - Ryan... Ryan...
- 不行 - 我们可以的
- No! - We're good.
我们可以的 可以的 你和我没问题的
We're good. We're good. You and me are good.
- 爸 嘘 -瑞恩
- Dad, shh! - Ryan?
嘘 不 不 不 不行
Shh. No, no, no. No. No, no.
我们很好
We're... we're good.
我和你 我和你 我们没事了
You and me... You and me, we're good.
爸 爸 不行 你都在说什么
Dad? Dad! Wha... no, what are you even...
我原谅你了 下手吧 为了我
I forgave you. Do this for me!
你要我做的是什么 不行 不行 不行
What are you asking me to do?! No, no, no, no!
就当为了我瑞恩 该死的 拜托瑞恩
Do this for me, Ryan. God damn it, please, Ryan!
瑞恩 该死的
Ryan, god damn it!
什么情况
What the fuck?!
瑞恩
Ryan!
拜托瑞恩
Please, Ryan!
好吧
Okay.
瑞恩
Ryan!
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck...
瑞恩
Ryan!!
去你的
Fuck you...
你
You...
怎么了
What is up?
发生了什么 你在做什么
What's going on? What are you doing?
我在吃饭喝酒
I'm eating and drinking.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在家
I'm at home.
这么快
Already?
是的 老兄 现在是
Yeah, dude. It's like...
凌晨十二点了
00 in the morning.
该死
Oh, shit.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在我爸这里
Uh, I'm at my dad's.
你给他看比赛了吗
Did you show him the fight?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
今晚大家干嘛了
What'd everybody do tonight?
什么也没干
Um, Jack shit.
我们都待在家
We stayed at home.
为什么
Why?
因为我妈
My mom.
又嗑药了
Fucked up.
老兄 我很遗憾
Dude, I'm sorry.
真倒霉
That sucks.
老兄 我现在很想一醉方休
Man, I want to get so fucked up right now.
明天如何
How 'bout tomorrow?
说定了
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表