剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
We could probably do it quietly.
不 我不想去
No, I'm not doing that.
这不会再发生了
This is not happening.
只有这一次 不会再犯了
This is one time. It's never gonna happen again.
还有这个
Neither is this.
下不为例
That never happens again.
该死的
Fucking done.
所以...
So...
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
因为我们还要在这行里讨生活
Well, because we're all crooked as fuck in this business,
加罗愿意销毁报告
Garo's willing to bury it.
他想买♥♥你们接下来的六场比赛
He wants your next six fights.
- 多少钱 - 没你想的那么多
- How much? - Not what you're worth.
我甚至不知道你是否还能打六场
Plus I don't even know if you have six fights left.
你差一点就又一次搞砸了
You're this close to fucking it all up again.
真是厉害啊
Amazing.
我以为我们要吃墨西哥菜呢
Um, I thought we were gonna get Mexican.
我们要去
We are.
但是你现在要吃东西
But you're about to eat.
所以呢
So?
那我们还怎么吃墨西哥菜呢
So why would we get Mexican?
我们依然可以去啊
Well, we could still go.
我会和你坐在一起
I'll sit with you.
那挺有意思的
Oh. That's fun.
凯西 我训练过后要吃东西的
Casey, I got to eat after I train.
这并不意味着你不能去吃墨西哥菜
So, it doesn't mean you can't still go get Mexican.
那我就该坐在你面前
And so I'm supposed to just eat
吃一盘子该死的玉米饼吗 奈特
a bunch of fucking tacos in front of you, Nate?
不 我们应该一起去的
No, we're supposed to go together.
你说得对
You're right.
是这么计划的
That was the plan.
我们会去的 我们一起去吃墨西哥大餐
We'll go. We'll go get Mexican.
- 这很好 - 你不想去 这...
- That's fine. - You don't want to. It's...
我想 我想去
I do. I do.
好吗
All right?
我会找到我能吃的 没什么大不了的
I'll find something there. It's not a big deal.
- 好吗 - 好的
- All right? - Okay.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
- 你是国王库林纳吗 - 也许 你是谁
我想你的老二了 我想看看它
你要先给我看
你想看什么
奶♥子♥
混球
Dick.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bud.
你拳赛打赢了吗
Hey. D-did you win your fight?
我赢了 我赢了 谢谢你关心 基斯
Yeah, I did. I did. Thanks for asking, Keith.
- 观众多吗 - 额 多
- Was it crowded? - Uh, yeah.
瑞恩 那肯定很刺♥激♥ 丽莎在那吗
Ryan, it must've been electric. Was Lisa there?
她在
She was.
- 那你和她上♥床♥了吗 - 额 没有
- And did you let her have sex with you? - Uh, no.
那是不会发生的 兄弟
That's not happening, man.
为什么不会
W-why not?
额
Well, uh...
她和艾尔维在一起了 要生孩子了
Her and Alvey are having a kid together,
而且我们...
and we're just...
他妈的什么
What the fuck?!
你♥他♥妈♥说什么瑞恩
What the fuck, Ryan?!
- 嘿 嘿 -瑞恩
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. - Ryan!
- 嘿 - 他...
- Hey. - He took...
他... 为什么
He... why?
我不知道 兄弟 他们现在在一起了 这..
I don't know, man. They're together now. It's...
放轻松
Relax.
你知道多久了
How long have you known about...
我们不说这个了 基斯
We're not talking about this, Keith.
说实话 我很好 这没什么
Honestly, I'm good. It's fine.
冷静下来 好吗
Just calm down. Got it?
- 她太混♥蛋♥了 - 好了
- Well, she fucked up. - Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 杰弗瑞
Hey, Geoffrey.
我 我不喜欢你把他带到这里来瑞恩
I...I don't like when you b-bring him in here, Ryan.
我跟你说过 因为如果你不小心把他丢...
I have told you that because if you accidentally drop him...
我不会把他弄丢的 基斯
I'm not gonna drop him, Keith.
如果你把他弄丢了 他就永远消失了
He's gone forever if you drop him
因为这里的人
because they're not gonna help you
不会帮你找你的个人物品的瑞恩
look for personal items here, Ryan.
- 这太危险了 - 是的
- It's too dangerous. - Yeah.
我会保护好他的
I'll keep him safe.
我只是不... 把他装进你的口袋里
I just don't... Just put him in your pocket.
我已经装进去了 基斯
He's all the way in my pocket, Keith.
- 你装的深吗 - 是的
- Is he deeper? - Yeah.
基斯 他已经在我的口袋里了 好吗 兄弟
Keith, he's all in the way in my pocket, okay, bud?
那么 跟我说说的你的那场比赛
So, tell me about your fight.
我赢了 这...
I won. That's...
- 就没什么了 - 很好
- That's it. - Good.
- 那你把他击倒了吗 像... - 没有
- And was it a knockout, like...? - No.
那 你勒住他了吗
Well, did you strangle him?
没有 听着 额...
No. Listen. Um...
你说有很多观众
And you said it was a nice crowd.
是的 有很多观众
Yeah, yeah, it was crowded.
但是 听着 基斯 我...
But listen, Keith. I, uh...
那是怎么样的
So how was it?
我昨天和警探...
Well, I talked to the, uh...
谈了你的案子
Talked to the detective yesterday about your case.
兄弟 现在是这样的
Yeah. Here's the deal, man.
他们没有任何证据 好吗
They don't have shit, okay?
但是你不能再更改你的说法了
But you got to stop changing your story.
说真的 你现在要做的就是闭上嘴
Literally all you have to do is shut the fuck up
然后他们就不会再指控你了
and they will drop the charges.
- 我会闭嘴... - 很好
- Um, I'll shut the fuck... - Great.
你现在怎么样 我是说 你在这里怎么样
How are you doing anyway? I mean, you hanging in there?
我在努力适应
I'm trying.
就是和这里一些人交流很困难
Just really having a hard time connecting with some of the guys here.
他们好像一直都是朋友
Um, it's like they've all been friends forever.
更别说枕头就像只有一英寸那么薄
And not to mention the pillows are like an inch thin.
就像你睡觉时根本没有枕头一样
It's like you may as well not even have a pillow to sleep with.
我正在努力帮助你
I'm trying to help you.
我会把你弄出来的 好吗 基斯
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay, Keith?
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我们现在可以聊些别的吗
Can we talk about something else now?
当然了 兄弟
Of course, man.
我的房♥子怎么样了
How's... how's my house?
它很棒
It's nice.
- 它很棒 伙计 - 我知道
- Yeah, it's nice, man. - I know.
- 它是我们的房♥子 - 是的 兄弟
- It's our house. - Yeah, bud.
不知道你看到没有 它有两个浴室
There's two bathrooms. I don't know if you saw.
是的 很豪华
Yeah. Luxurious.
我只用了一个 我是说
I only use one. I mean...
那是因为你喜欢简单
Well, that's 'cause you're humble.
是的 兄弟
Hell yeah, dude.
- 谢谢 - 我不知道我能不能碰你
- Thanks. - I don't know if I can touch you.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
还等着看你的老二的照片呢 库林纳
Still waiting on that cock shot, Kulina.
肖恩·查帕斯 你这个混球
Sean Chapas, you cunt.
你个疯子
You crazy fuck.
我差点就发了 我发誓 我差点就硬了
I almost sent one. I swear to god, I was half hard.
我是个帅哥
I'm a good-looking man.
是的 你是 伙计
Yeah, you are, man.
天啊 我们多久没见了
Jesus, how long's it been?
- 七年了 - 是吗
- Seven years. - Yeah?
是啊 从米莎的事情之后
Yeah. At Misha's thing.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表