剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna...Go check on Jay.
好的 因为
Yeah. 'cause...
杰伊
Jay.
嘿 杰伊 该你上场了
Hey, jay, you're up!
我希望你能狠揍那个混♥蛋♥
I want you to murder this motherfucker.
开个好头 伙计 来个开门红
Start us off right, man! Start us off right.
揍死那家伙儿 伙计
Fuck him up, man.
这混♥蛋♥让你不能吃饭 对吧
This motherfucker stole your food, right?
我要你把他揍个稀巴烂
I want you to rip through this piece of shit.
干♥死♥他
Do your fucking job out there.
干♥死♥他
Do your fucking job!
有请 杰伊·库林纳
here is...Jay Kulina!
揍他啊 头部右侧 头部右侧
Light him up! Right side of the head, right side of the head!
打他
Hit!
好极了
There it is!
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good!
杰伊 杰伊 用拳
Jay, Jay, get your hands up!
出拳
Hands up!
加油啊 加油
Let's go! Come on!
出拳
Hands up!
天啊
Oh!
该死的
Fuck!
你还好吗
You're okay.
转过身来 用你的背
Turn over! Get your back!
别让他抓到你的后背
Don't let him get your fucking back!
别让他抓到你的后背
Don't give him your back!
低头 闪开 闪开
Chin down! Move! Move!
加油 杰伊
Come on, Jay!
不要认输啊
Don't you fucking tap!
还有十秒 还有十秒
10 seconds! 10 seconds!
他妈的不要认输啊
Don't you fucking tap!
十秒 不要认输
10 seconds! Don't tap!
快
Go!
好的 好的 很好
All right. All right. Good.
很好 哥们
Good, baby.
站起来
get up.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 过来
Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe. Come here.
过来 过来 过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here, come here.
找准距离 找准距离
Find the distance. Find the distance, right?
当他出拳打你的时候 不要直接回头
When he shoots on you, don't look straight back.
我要你找好角度
I want you to angle out.
找好角度 这样他不会抓到你的屁♥股♥
Angle out so he doesn't have your hip.
他的左手已经不行了
He's dropping his left fucking hand.
好吗 多用你的膝盖
Okay? Time your fucking knee.
多用你的膝盖
Time your fucking knee.
这家伙攻击你 对吧
This guy's coming in on you, right?
他会用拳
He's dropping his hands.
用你的膝盖 攻击两侧 好了 看你的了
Time your knee. Side to side. Let's go. This is all you.
就看你的了 加油 去吧
All you. Come on. Go.
加油 第二回合 第二回合
Let's go, second round! Second round!
杰伊 打他两肋
Jay, bust his side!
回到拳台 回到拳台
All the way back. All the way back.
就是这样 很好 很好 很好
Hell, yes! Good, good, good!
出拳
Hands up!
海军街 海军街 海军街
Navy street! Navy street! Navy street!
海军街 海军街
Navy street! Navy street!
刚才胜负真的很难确定
That could have gone either way.
先生们 女士们 官方时间
Ladies and gentlemen, the official time --
第二回合用时十五秒
15 seconds of round 2.
卫冕冠军被击倒
The winner by knockout
我们新一届的次轻量级冠军
And new king beast featherweight champion --
杰伊·库林纳
Jay Kulina!
好的
okay,
我现在和我们的冠军 杰伊·库林纳在一起
I'm here with the winner, Jay Kulina.
杰伊 刚才的比赛真是精彩
Jay, that was incredible.
是的 你知道 我得承认 我觉得这可能
Yeah, you know, I gotta say, I think that was probably
是我做过的最酷的事情了 肯·弗洛
The coolest fucking thing I've ever done, Ken Flo.
我知道我让你很生气 但是这腰带是我的了
I know you're mad at me right now, but I'm keeping it.
我是说 无影腿 怎么可能
I mean, a flying knee. What?!
你认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
哦
Um...
首先我想告诉马克·维拉
I wanna first just give a shout out to Marco Vela.
马克 第一回合我真的有可能会拍地认输的
Marco, I could have tapped out in that first round
幸好时间一到你就收手了
As fast as you ended the second,
所我想说谢谢 你是冠军
So I just wanna say thank you. You're a champion.
我还想谢谢丽莎·普林斯
I wanna thank Lisa Prince.
美丽的女人
Beautiful woman.
非常厉害的经纪人
A pit bull of a manager.
一个准妈妈
And a giver of life.
还要感谢埃尔维·库林纳
Alvey Kulina and
和海军街所有的伙计们 什么
all my boys at navy street. What?!
什么 先生们 这就是我们每天刻苦训练的动力
What?! This is why we grind it out every day, gentlemen!
就为了此时此刻 谢谢
For right here! Thank you.
海军街 海军街
Navy street! Navy street!
献给我的弟弟 奈特
To my brother...Nate.
为了你 我可以打败这里每一个混♥蛋♥
I would kill every motherfucker in here...For you.
毫无问题
No questions asked.
我想谢谢我的妈妈
I wanna thank my mother,
她今晚也想来 但是
Who would love to be here tonight, but, um...
妈妈 你造就了现在的我
You know, mom, you made me what I am,
不论你喜欢与否
Whether you like it or not.
还有感谢每一个
And for everyone else out here who, um,
曾经帮助我或者惹怒我的人
Who picked me up or pissed me off,
你们给我以养分
All you did was feed me.
我以此为动力 我以此为动力
I fed off of that. I fed off of that,
这让我变得更加强大
And it made me stronger.
你们打不死我的
You all can't kill me.
记住
understand that.
你们打不死我的
You cannot kill me.
祝你们晚上愉快 谢谢你们能来看比赛
Enjoy your night. Thank you very much for coming out.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 等一下 还有一件事 还有一件是
Oh, wait. One more thing. One more thing.
我还要再说一句
I'm not gonna take -- one more thing.
瑞恩·威勒
Ryan Wheeler...
你是我的兄弟
You are my brother.
我的哥们
You are my boy.
但是我是为你来的
But I'm coming for you.
所以今晚你最好把自己的事做好
So you better handle your business tonight.
因为我要开吃了
'cause I'm ready to eat.
让我看看
Let me see.
还好
Not so bad.
我要去找加罗要酬金
I am gonna lean on Garo for a fucking bonus
因为这比赛太精彩了 实在是太精彩了
For that performance, that's how beautiful it was.
我告诉过你这感觉会好极了不是吗
Didn't I tell you this was gonna be good?
哈 但是你让自己陷入一个十分艰难的境地
Huh? You have put yourself in a hell of a fucking position.
你本不需要挑战瑞恩的
You didn't have to call out Ryan,
但是 我们会安排的
But we're gonna let that slide.
这么说你会安排我们比赛 是吗
So you're gonna let that fight happen, then?
我会安排你们俩比赛
I am gonna let that fight happen.
你完成了你的任务 这是你应得的
You did your job. You earned it.
剩下的交给我
You let me do mine.
我们会想办法的
We'll figure it out.
胳膊抬起来
Pick your arms up.
冠军
Champ.
伟大的冠军
Fucking champ.
收拾一下 好吗
get yourself cleaned up, all right?
瑞恩马上要出场了
Ryan's about to walk out.
哦 接电♥话♥啊 妈妈
oh, come on, mom.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表