剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, no. Alvey... Alvey.
听我说 我自己有计划
Listen, I... I got a plan.
我有计划的 没事的
I got a plan. It's okay.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
还有你
And you...
你是个好朋友 知道吗
You're a good friend. You know that?
埃尔维
Alvey.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉让你卷进来了
I'm sorry I put you through this.
我也很抱歉
Me too.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, bro.
你不会开枪的 伙计
You're not gonna shoot me, man.
钱在这里 给你 想要钱是吗
It's money. Here. You want the fucking money?
钱归你了
Take the money.
- 不用 - 兄弟 把钱拿去
- It's okay. - Bro. Take the money.
拿去 我不要这笔钱了
Take the money. I don't want the money.
别乱来
Don't do that.
靠
Oh, fuck.
你这个狗♥日♥的♥
Oh, you motherfuck.
不不不 你不要让我背黑锅
No, no, no. You didn't do this to me.
你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck.
你♥妈♥的♥ 操
Oh, you fuck. Ah, fuck!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
你知道 纳撒尼尔
You know, Nathaniel,
要说我们已经不幸到极点了
I'd say we hit bottom.
但是我打了一场非常棒的比赛
But I had a great fight.
大家都活着
Everyone's alive.
我们还在一起
We're together.
还有这瓶龙舌兰
Got this bottle of Tequila.
坐在泳池边
By the pool.
理论上...
I mean, on paper...
我们看起来真♥他♥妈♥的不错
We look pretty goddamn good.
我们棒极了
We're killing it.
你的祝酒词
Your toast.
早前
Earlier.
对我来说很刺耳
It was hard for me to hear.
我为之前乱发脾气道歉
I'm sorry for having emotions.
不用... 我不应该让你接那场比赛
No, it's, um... I should've never let you take that fight.
我知道那是个错误 我应该站出来
I knew it was a mistake. I should've stood up.
说点什么
I should've said something.
别说了
You got to stop.
只是我为了减重 还有劳拉的事
It's just that I had my head
搞得自己傻♥逼♥了
so far up my fucking ass from the weight cut and Laura...
就没有关注到你
I took my focus off of you.
不过我觉得你是对的
I think you're right, though.
关于夫勒斯♥诺♥的事
About Fresno.
那确实是个弥天大错
It was a really big fucking mistake.
可能你会很惊讶地知道
Might surprise you to learn
我也曾犯过一些错误
I, too, have made a few mistakes.
再看看我现在
And check me out now.
我能和你们一起吗
Can I join you?
当然 妈妈
Yeah, mom. Of course.
你没事了吗
You okay?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我过来还钥匙的
I came to drop off my key.
你可以把钥匙放在训练馆
You could've left it at the gym.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
埃尔维怎么了
Alvey, what's wrong?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
查帕斯死了
Chapas is dead.
什么
What?
他拿枪崩了自己的脑袋 就在我眼前
He shot himself in the head right in front of me.
我的枪
My gun.
天哪
Oh, my god.
在哪
Wh-where?
一间他♥娘♥的♥汽车旅馆
Some fucking motel.
他欠了好多人钱
He owed a lot of people money.
我狠狠揍了他一顿 丽莎
I beat the fuck out of him, Lise.
把钱都要回来了
I got it all back.
总共三万美元
All $30,000.
一分不少
Every fucking dime.
- 但那是你的枪 - 没错
- But it was your gun. - Yeah.
那现在枪呢
And where is it now?
我把枪擦干净留在那里了
I fucking cleaned it off and I left it there.
什么叫你把枪擦干净留在那里了
What do you mean you cleaned it off and you left it there?
如果找到我的话 我就说...
It comes back to me, I say...
埃尔维 你知道顺着那把枪
Alvey, do you know how easy it is
要找到你有多容易吗
to trace that back to you?
我就说枪是他偷的
I say he fucking stole it.
那家伙就是个他妈的贼 好吗
The guy's a fucking thief, right?
他自杀了 他自杀了
He committed suicide. He did it.
你也应该看看他当时的样子
You should've fucking seen him, too.
他冲着我微笑
He smiled right at me.
他微笑了
He smiled.
就好像他解决了一个问题
Like he solved a problem.
操
Fuck.
有时候我想 在这个时候
Sometimes I think maybe you guys are better off
可能你们没有我会过得更好
without me at this point.
这些年我本来可以做出改变的 都浪费了
I missed all the years I could've made a difference.
妈...
Mom...
我们现在在不同的方面都需要你
We need you in different ways now.
是吗
Do we?
是
Yes.
你能想出一件今天你为我们做的事吗
Can you think of one thing you've done for us today?
喂
Hey.
怎么了
What?
我想不出来
I can't.
你能想出你曾经为我们做过的任何一件事吗
Can you think of one thing you've ever done for us?
你说的太对了
You're absolutely right.
我们不需要你
We don't need you.
喂
Hey.
但是依然 杰伊给自己注射了大量你的海♥洛♥因♥
Still, Jay shot himself full of your heroin...
差点害死自己...
Nearly fucking killed himself...
只是想让你能明白
Just to try to get through to you.
你有把这件事放心上吗
Did that even bother you?
我伤透了心
It broke my heart.
是吗
Yeah.
却还没伤到让你不吸毒
Not enough to stop.
伤到了
It is enough.
那就他妈的不要吸啊
Well, then fucking do it.
不然就滚出去
Or get the fuck out of here.
因为我可不想为了你失去我的哥哥
'Cause I'm not gonna lose my brother over you.
肯尼明天要过来采访你
Kenny's coming by for the interview tomorrow.
我也还有东西在办公室要拿
And I have some things to pick up from the office,
所以明天我会在办公室
so I'll be there.
埃尔维 你到底打算怎么处理那支枪
Alvey, what the fuck are you gonna do about that gun?
我会想出办法来的
I'm gonna figure it out.
- 别走 - 什么
- Don't go. - What?
就是别... 别走
Just don't... don't go.
我希望你留下 我们可以处理我们之间的问题的
I want you to stay. We can... we can work this out.
- 我们已经努力过了 - 还不够努力
- We tried. - Not hard enough.
- 我是不会放弃的 - 你该放弃了
- I'm not giving up. - You should.
听我说
Just listen to me.
没什么可说的了
There's nothing more to say.
- 我走了 - 留步
- I'm going. - Just stop.
- 留步 别走 -埃尔维...
- Stop. Stop. - Alvey...
别说话
No.
坐下来 拜托你
Sit down. Please.
求你了
Please.
我现在要诚心诚意地说 好吗
I'm gonna be completely fucking honest here, okay,
因为为什么不坦白呢 我要说的就是
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表