剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
要的
I would.
谢谢你 我都忘了
Thank you very much. I almost forgot.
我就坐在外边了
I'll just be sitting outside.
欢迎光临派蒂快餐想点些什么呢
Welcome to Patty Palace. Can I take your order?
准备好返工了吗
You ready to work?
- 瑞恩呢 - 他跟他爸一起呢
- Where's Ryan? - He's with his old man.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
每方面都觉得有欠缺 不过已经准备好比赛了
Deprived on every fucking level, but ready to fight.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
挺好的 谢谢
I feel good. Thank you.
我需要你去见一个营养学家 好吗
I'm gonna have you see a nutritionist, okay?
我需要你把体重减下来
We'll cut the weight,
但是又不能失去太多力量
and you won't lose so much strength.
你跟丽莎谈过了吗
You talk to Lisa?
谈过了
I have.
还有很多体育馆我可以去的 伙计
A lot of other gyms that I can go to, man.
我不会让你离开的 伙计
I'm not letting you out of the gym, pal.
你在这可以说是举足轻重
You're too important here, okay?
所有我给过瑞恩的你也会得到的
I'm gonna give you everything I give Ryan.
我保证
I promise.
你觉得这个...这个姑娘怎么样
Hey, what do you think about this one... this girl?
去问瑞恩吧
Got to ask Ryan about that one.
不 不是吧 已经上了
No, come on. Already?
现在 帮我个忙
Now, do me a favor.
我想要你跟她来几场
I want you to move around with her a little bit.
看看她到底怎么样 来吧
See if she's worth a shit. Come on.
是 船长
Aye, aye, captain.
这个汉堡真♥他♥妈♥好吃
This is a fucking good burger.
你做的吗
Did you make this?
我现在是休息时间
I'm on break.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
姑娘也总得谋生不是吗
Mm, girl's got to eat.
我一个姑娘告诉我在这见过你
One of mine saw you here and told me.
我不是专门为你来了 亲爱的 别担心
I'm not here for you, love. Don't worry.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我的几个姑娘们被抓了
A couple of my girls got picked up
然后跟警♥察♥说了些东西
and started talking to the cops,
说了我的名字 还提到了我的生意
saying my name, talking about my business.
我什么都没说过
I've never said anything.
我知道 克里斯
I know, Chris.
那就是为什么你还在这里 享受着新生活
That's why you're still here enjoying your new life,
与你的儿子们消磨着时间
spending time with your sons.
其他女孩子就没这么幸运了
The other girls aren't so lucky.
总之
Anyway.
重点是 如果有警♥察♥来问你问题
Point is, if the cops do show up asking you questions,
我希望你不记得我的名字
I hope you forget my name.
当然 特里 我什么都不会说的
Of course, Terry. I'd never say anything.
当然 我知道你不会的
Sure. I know you wouldn't.
你又吸毒了吗
Are you using again?
没有
No.
呃...
Well...
一路走来你一定吃了不少苦啊
You've sure come a long way.
我要自己清理餐具吗
Do I bus me own table?
我来吧
I'll do it.
见到你真高兴
It was good to see you.
天哪 你真美
Jesus, you are so pretty...
当你干干净净(不吸毒)的时候
when you're clean.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
我好想念这个啊
Oh, I missed that.
再来一杯
Give me another one.
我们... 你知道 我们慢慢来吧
Well, let's... you know, let's pace ourselves.
把他妈的长官的嘴脸放下 给我吧
Take the goddamn governor off and hit me.
好吧
All right.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
- Ready? - Uh-huh.
太赞了
Oh, yeah.
我是在这儿单独喝还是怎么样
Am I drinking alone here or what?
我开着车呢 爸
Well, I drove, dad.
你可以在你♥妈♥的♥房♥间睡一觉
You can sleep it off in your mom's room.
不过随你吧
It's up to you, though.
很好喝哈
Smooth, huh?
这是廉价威士忌
That is, um, cheap whiskey.
是买♥♥得起的威士忌
It's affordable whiskey.
你妈是个懂事的女人
Your mom's a sensible woman.
她从二十五岁起就在喝这个了
She's been drinking that since she was 25 years old.
喝多了才嫁给了我
Drank enough to marry me.
再来点吗
You want some more?
当然了 再来点
Oh, yeah. Hit me again.
就着瓶子喝
From the bottle.
我够了
I'm good.
轮到你了 喝吧
It's your turn. Get at it.
动作准确而放松 准确而放松
Okay, nice and relaxed. Nice and relaxed.
快 别马马虎虎的
Come on. Don't get sloppy.
连击
Set it up.
不 你在犹豫
No, you're hesitating.
双手举着 艾丽西亚
Keep those hands up, Alicia.
对了
Right.
连击他 连击他
Set him up. Set him up.
出刺拳 刺拳 噢
Jab, jab. Ah.
在笼内迂回 迂回
Circle off the cage. Circle off.
用刺拳脱身 用刺拳脱身
Jab out. Always jab out.
一旦你陷入麻烦 就用刺拳脱身
When you get in trouble, just jab out.
不 你泄露了你的脚法
No, you're telegraphing those kicks.
死盯着你要踢的他那条腿
You're staring right at his leg that you're kicking.
攻击 攻击 持续动作
Jab, jab. Constantly moving.
刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳
Jab, jab, jab, jab.
抬胯 抬胯
Ah. Hips. Hips.
挣脱出来 胯部
Get out of there. Hips.
好啦 好啦 好啦
All right, all right, all right.
- 操 - 你还好吗
- Fuck! - You okay?
- 是的 - 是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 操 - 放松
- Fuck. - Relax.
放松点 不要再说"操"了
Just relax. Stop saying "fuck."
杰伊 给她示范一下
Jay, show her how to do it.
示范她如何屈膝踢
Show her how to chamber the kick.
看到膝盖是怎么表现了吗
See how the knee comes off?
这是我唯一担心的部分
This is the only part I'm worried about.
转动膝盖 就是这样
Turn it. There you go.
拉开点距离
Take a little distance.
拉进 对了
Get in. Bam! That's it.
就这样 就这样
That's it. That's it.
这里 现在加上双手
Right here. Set up your hands now.
对了 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
再一次
Once more.
很好 很好 很好
Nice! Nice! Nice!
停 停 休息一下
Stop, stop. Take a break.
保持攻击动作 找准角度
Keep the jab moving. Angle out.
就像高尔夫九号♥铁杆 端头连着根棒球棒
Nine iron with a baseball bat at the end of it.
艾丽西亚要当心了
Alicia got to watch out.
我不知道他在说什么 不过他是对的
I don't know what he says, but he's right.
下一台
Ohh, next.
下一台
Next.
下一台
Next.
给我
Hey, hit me.
啊
Huh?
- 再给我喝点 - 哦
- Hit me again. - Oh.
快点啦
Come on.
好了吗
Good?
- 好了吗 - 真好喝
- Good? - Oh, that's good.
我喜欢这个 一头熊
Oh, I love this one. This is the bear.
它在抓鱼 看这头熊
It goes fishing. Look at this bear.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表