剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You just crossed the line, all right?
我退一步忍♥了
I will take a little shit from you.
我会他妈的...
I will fucking...
我退一小步 让你
I will eat a little bit of shit... a bite...
但是别得寸进尺 好吗
But that's it, all right?
好 我们没事
Okay, we're good.
现在给我退后
Back the fuck up right now.
杰伊 我们没事 我们没事
Jay, we're good. Jay, we're good.
- 我得走了 祝你好运 - 我们没事了
- I got to go. Good luck. - We're good.
我需要你控制住你的人
I need you to control your boy.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck you just say?
好了 没事
Oh, okay. All right.
那些家伙真是的 嗨
Those guys, huh?
你好 我是迈克·苏利文 重量级
Hey, Mac Sullivan, heavyweight.
你怎么样 迈克
How you doing, Mac?
不错 我觉得你的争霸赛是最棒的
All right, I think you run a top-notch promotion.
- 非常感谢 - 我很想来打拳
- Appreciate that, thank you. - I'd love to be a part of it, okay?
- 好的 -迈克·苏利文 对吧
- Okay. - Mac Sullivan, all right?
- 我会记住的 - S-u-l-l-i-v-a-n
- I'll keep that in mind. - S-U-L-L-I-V-A-N.
S-u-l-l-i-v-a-n
S-U-L-L-I-V-A-N.
我知道怎么拼苏利文
I know how to spell Sullivan.
- 嗨 你懂得 - 好的就这样
- Hey, you know? - Okay. All right.
拉它 拉它 对
Pull it. Pull it. Nice!
来 来 来 快
Come on. Come on. Come on. Wake up.
来
Go.
嘿 冠军在这呢
Hey. Champ is here.
是的
Yes, sir!
哟 摩兰特还没准备好呢 小子
Yo, Morant is not ready for you, son.
你最好能应付得来这事
You better handle that business.
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm saying?
好的 加油
All right, good. Come on.
- 哟嘿 - 得了 我们在练习 我们在练习
- Whoa. Hey. - Come on. We're working. We're working.
这是谁 哪位美女啊
Who is this? Quin es esta, seora?
杰伊 这是艾丽西亚·门德斯
Uh, Jay, this is Alicia Mendez.
- 是的女士 -艾丽西亚这是杰伊·库林纳
- Yes, ma'am! - Alicia, this is Jay Kulina.
她将要和我们一起训练
She's gonna be training with us.
你非常的美丽 门德斯女士
You are a very beautiful young woman, Ms. Mendez.
她确实很美
She is.
我并没有任何性别上的歧视
I don't mean that to be sexually disrespectful.
没事
Okay.
目前 我也只知道这一点了
It's just that's the only thing that I know about you right now.
了解
Gotcha.
谢谢你 我喜欢你的西装
Thank you. I like your suit.
非常感谢 你品位很好
Thank you very much. You have tremendous taste.
今晚
Tonight!
多么了不起的一晚 对不
What a fucking night, y'all?!
来呀 打呀 就像这样
Come on, shoot that. Just like that.
你懂得瑞恩
You got it, Ryan. x7f
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
好了 去喝一杯吃点东西
Come on. Get a drink or something.
我不需要来一杯 我好得很
I don't need a drink. I'm good.
我要陪你出场 瑞恩
I'm gonna be there to walk you out, Ryan.
- 是的 - 做你的绿叶
- Yes, you are. - Gonna be laying petals.
- 迈克- 得了我们走 迈克
- Mac. - Come on. Let's go, Mac.
瑞恩 我会在那里陪你出场
Ryan, I'm gonna be there for your walkout.
门德斯女士 你看上很好
Ms. Mendez, you look fine.
是的女士 确实如此
Yes, ma'am, you do.
给我点时间
Give me time.
好的 得了
All right, come on.
我不买♥♥套子 我不用套子 迈克
I don't buy condoms. I don't use condoms, Mac.
这不是我的风格
Just not my thing.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I think that's a terrible decision.
看那 嗯
Look at that, huh?
哈桑的小伙子们到了
Hassan's boys have arrived.
- 伙计 他们还真有胆量... - 算了吧
- Boy, the balls on these... - Come on.
我们要欢迎他们来我们的家里
We welcome them to our home.
这是唯一该做的事情
It's the only right thing to do.
我错的 伙计们 你们怎样
Am I wrong? Boys, how you doing?
这边都还不错吧
How's everything going over here?
哈桑的膝盖怎么样了
How is Hassan's knee?
这真的是一个好话题
That's really the topic of conversation.
祝愿他早日恢复 祝愿一切顺利
Godspeed to his recovery. Godspeed to all.
我们对整个事情都很乐观
We've been very sanguine about the entire affair.
你知道的 那可怜的膝盖
You know, that poor knee.
迈克让这些绅士知道
Mac, let these gentlemen know
余下今晚的鸡尾酒全部算我的
the cocktails are on me for the rest of the evening
以表示对哈桑脆弱的膝盖
in honor of Hassan's weak knees
和我们宽广的心胸的敬意
and our big fucking hearts.
就待在这吧
Right here.
不 我在那里 我非常厉害
No, I am out there, and I am killing it
因为我是我们那片地区
because I am the only guy in my region
唯一真正了解我们产品的人
who even understands the product that we're selling.
我的脑袋都要炸了
My head would explode.
是的 没错 我
Yeah, right? I...
但是 这些... 这些经销商
But these... These underwriters,
都是没胆量的怂货
these nutless worms,
他们活着就是为了搞砸生意的
they live to kill a deal.
嗯
Mm.
我是说 我在那里打拼
I mean, I-I'm out there hunting,
他们却在托我的后腿
and they're cutting me off at the knees
因为 他们这么做是有好处的
because, of course, they are incentivized to do so.
我是说 我真的...我只是...
I mean, I'm really... I'm just...
我真的感觉好失败啊 伙计
I'm frustrated. Man.
尽管这样 你一定做的相当好
But still, you must do pretty well.
这酒店很不错
This is a nice place.
是的
Yeah.
我们该怎么做
So, how do we do this?
我是说 我有大概七百刀
I mean, I've got about 700 bucks.
- 我本可以... -嘘
- I could... - Shh.
不要 不要在这里
Don't. Not here.
我...我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我我我不干这事 所以我...
I-I-I don't do this, so I...
没关系
It's okay.
- 你有房♥间吗 - 是的
- Do you have a room? - Uh, yeah.
给我钥匙 你把这的帐结了
Give me the key, you settle up here,
我们楼上见
and meet me upstairs.
是713
It's, uh, 713.
- 戴夫- 嗯
- Dave. - Yeah?
我已经非常非常湿了
I'm really, really wet right now,
所以不要让我等太久
so don't keep me waiting.
能拿账单给我吗
Could I get my check, please?
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
惠勒vs摩兰特 轻量级冠军争夺战
海军街综合格斗之夜开始了
fighting out of Navy St. mixed martial arts,
来自加州威尼斯海滩
Venice, California, here he is...
万中无一的瑞恩·惠勒
The one and only Ryan Wheeler!
# 你可以一直坚持下去#
You can run on for a long time
# 一直坚持下去 #
run on for a long time
# 一直坚持下去 #
run on for a long time
# 或早或晚 上帝总会击垮你 #
sooner or later, God'll cut you down
# 或早或晚 上帝总会击垮你 #
sooner or later, God'll cut you down
# 去告诉那个长舌的骗子 #
go and tell that long-tongue liar
# 去告诉那个午夜的骑士 #
go and tell that midnight rider
# 告诉漫步者 赌徒 还有 辱骂者 #
tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
# 告诉他们上帝也会击垮他们 #
tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down
# 告诉他们上帝也会击垮他们 #
tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down
任何时候保护好你自己 记住这一点
Protect yourself at all times. Keep it clean.
专业一点 好吗 好的
Be professional, all right? All right.
# 去告诉那个长舌的骗子 #
Go and tell that long-tongue liar
- 谁是冠军 - 我是那他妈的冠军
- Who's the champ? - I'm the fucking champ.
# 去告诉那个午夜骑士 #
Go and tell that midnight rider
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表