剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我一半罪犯的天性
Half of me's a criminal,
而另一半 只是还没被抓住而已
And the other half... Just hasn't gotten caught.
我累了 我已经精疲力尽了
I'm tired. I'm out of blood.
我会搞砸这一切的
I'm gonna fuck this up.
我就是这样的人
That's who I am.
我可以不再酗酒
I could stop drinking, yeah
直面自我 直面我内心的恶魔
Confront myself, my demons.
但某些时候 我和其他人都会意识到
But at some point, me and everybody else has to realize
我就是本性难移
I can't get a fucking brain transplant.
或许这是我的错
Maybe it's my fault.
或许我让一些人相信了我正有所改变
Maybe I led some people to believe that I was gonna change.
但我没有
I'm not.
我不能
I can't.
我也不会
I won't.
你和丽莎怎么样了
How are things with you and Lisa?
她受够了
She's had enough.
几周前她就搬出去了
Moved out a couple weeks ago.
她不回来了吗
Is this a permanent move?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们都没怎么谈过这件事
We barely talked about it.
我一个人独处挺好的
I'm okay with being alone.
事实上 不管你身边有多少人陪着你
Truth of the matter is no matter how many people
你的朋友 你的家人
You surround yourself with...your friends, your family,
你的孩子
Your children...
到最后 他们都会离开
In the end, the all pull the fucking cord.
你会孤独的死去
You die alone.
这可不是我的原创 医生
Not my creation, doc.
我只是遵照已有的规矩生活而已
I just live by the rules that were laid out for me.
谁定的这些规则
Who laid out these rules?
上帝
God.
宙斯
Zeus.
我的父母...我不知道
My parents...I don't know.
或者是穴居人 谁他妈知道这都是从哪开始的
Neanderthals...who the fuck knows where it started?
那些该死的老年人
The fucking elderly.
那 那又是另一回事了
That's...that's another thing.
我跟我一个朋友一起做了投资
I made a fucking investment with a friend of mine.
而他现在带着我的钱没影了
Now he's disappeared with my money.
我这种人就是富不起来
Guys like me don't get rich.
我们就只能靠着拳头勉强度日
We get by with bloody fucking knuckles.
我他妈早就该知道的
I should have fucking known better.
我早就该知道的
I should have known better.
搏击王国 第二季 第八集
你好 我是丽莎·普林斯
Hi, this is Lisa Prince.
我是班内特医生的一个病人
I'm a patient of Dr. Bennett's.
我在想我今天能不能过去看看
I was wondering if I could come in today.
我有点痉挛
I'm having some cramps.
不 只是痉挛
No, just cramps.
那太好了
Yeah, that would be perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 到时候见
Yeah, see you then.
请求进入 长官
Permission to enter, ma'am.
早上好
Good morning.
- 谢谢你 - 干杯
- Thank you. - Cheers.
比赛日
Fight day.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
紧张死了
Fucking nervous.
后背疼死了
Back's all jacked.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我昨天扭了一下
I mean, I tweaked it yesterday.
然后就一直都这样了
It's just been locking up on me the whole time.
你应该去见一下麦克 好吗
Maybe you should go see Mac, no?
听着 我不会吃止痛药的
Look, I don't take painkillers.
那可能就是你疼得要死的原因了
Well, maybe that's why you're in fucking pain.
把这个放下
Put this down.
头放这
Head there.
就这
Right here.
哪里疼
Now, where is this bad boy?
最上面
Through the top of my back.
最上面 左边吗
Top of the back. Left, right?
- 脊椎对的右边 - 好的
- Right of the spine. - You got it.
我看看
Let me see.
对 就是那
Yeah, right there.
你要比赛的姑娘什么来历
Who's this girl you're fighting?
巴西黑房♥子(拳馆)的一个拳手
Some chick from black house.
布兰迪·哈里斯
Brandy Harris.
自♥由♥搏击选手 应该不错的
Kickboxer...supposed to be good.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
深呼吸 辣妹 深呼吸就好
Just breathe, mamacita, just breathe.
你得放松放松
You got to get relaxed.
你的背挺好的 我觉得你只是紧张而已
Your back is fine. I think it's just tension.
你上场比赛是什么时候
When was your last fight?
七个月之前吧
Like seven months ago.
我本来就要打败那个小妞了
I was destroying this chick.
结果被她一招剪刀腿夹住脑袋
And she caught me in a triangle.
直接把我撂倒了
She put my ass to sleep.
真丢脸啊
That's very embarrassing.
开玩笑 开玩笑 开玩笑的
I'm just kidding. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
感觉好些了吗
Does this feel a little bit better?
你们是在练习吗
Are we sparring?
还是你们俩在忙别的事呢
Or are you guys in the middle of something?
好了 笼子里见 伙计
All right, I'm gonna see you in the cage, man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, boy!
现在把这个吃了吧
Now eat the shit out of that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别那个表情看我
Don't get like that.
什么表情 我什么都没说
Get like what? I didn't say anything.
我要去换衣服了
I'm gonna go change.
- 拜托 - 我能去吗
- Come on. - Can I come?
拜托 我今晚要比赛
Come on. I'm fighting tonight.
只是表演赛而已
It's just an exhibition fight.
对我来说可不是
Yeah, well, not for me.
你等我比赛完吧
You can wait till afterwards.
身子再向左边侧一点
Bring your left back.
早啊 教练
Morning, coach.
靠近五英尺
Come up five feet.
不错
Nice.
伙计
My man.
家里邮件都堆成山了
Mail's piling up at the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚的比赛都准备好了吗
We all set for tonight?
我跟黑房♥子的肯尼谈过了
Yeah, I talked to Kenny over at black house.
所以保险都签了 很不错吧
All the insurance is signed, which is amazing.
他们六点过来
They're gonna be here at 6:00.
然后我们七点开始
We're gonna start at 7:00.
艾丽西亚压轴
Alicia's up last.
我希望今晚是她的夜晚
I want it to be all about her tonight.
- 她怎么样 - 很紧张
- How's she doing? - She's nervous.
很多赞助商要来 对她来说是件大事
A lot of sponsors are coming, so it's a big deal for her.
我会让她准备好的
Well, I'll get her ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今早又去见那谁了
Hey, I went to see my guy again this morning.
是吗 怎么样
Oh, yeah? How'd that go?
不错 挺不错的
Good. Yeah, really good.
或许我们可以一起去
Maybe we could start doing it together.
我觉得现阶段你应该更专注于自己
I think you should focus on yourself right now.
如果你需要家里的任何东西 告诉我就好
You need anything else at the house, just let me know.
谢谢
Thank you.
奈特
Nate?
奈特
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表