剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我们正准备马上去体育馆 所以
We're just about to go to the gym in a minute, so, uh...
好吧
Okay.
回头见
I'll see you later.
- 回头见 麦克 - 再见
- Bye, Mac. - See you later.
对 听着 在我家附近
Yeah, I mean, look, in my neighborhood,
你要懂得保护自己
you had to defend yourself,
所以我就喜欢上了搏击
so I grew up fighting.
我们从小就是这样
It's just what you did.
刚好我又碰巧擅长搏击
And I just happened to be good at it.
我们都有自己擅长的一行 对吧
I mean, we all have to be good at something, right?
那你参加训练多久了
So, how long you been training?
一年 一年半的样子
A year, year and a half.
该死的 你是新手
Fuck. You're new.
- 很好 - 是太好了
- It's fine. - It's great.
- 好 - 真的太好了
- Yeah. - It's totally fine.
我们一直在找刚起步的拳手
We're always looking for fresh fighters.
能找到这样的拳手我和埃尔维也很开心
Alvey and I are really excited about her.
她天分很高
It doesn't take long to spot talent.
那你有男朋友了吗 或者丈夫呢
So, you got a boyfriend, husband?
没有
No.
- 有女朋友吗 - 没有
- Girlfriend? - No.
- 但是你不是同性恋 对吧 - 不是吧
- But you are straight, right? - Really?
这对我个人没关系
It doesn't matter to me personally,
但是 是的 这很重要
but, yes, it matters.
我喜欢男人
I like men.
只是现在还没遇到而已
I just don't have one right now.
那就好
Good.
好 保持单身
Good. Stay single.
最好让那些笨蛋以为还有机会
It's better if the meatheads think you're available.
增加点神秘感 创造点神秘感 你懂的
Adds to the myth, builds the myth, you know?
还有不管做什么 不要怀孕
And whatever you do, don't get pregnant.
好吧
Right?
不是说你 我是说她
Not you. Her.
她 你很美 对吧
She... you're beautiful, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样都可以
Y... you know that you can have everything.
- 对 - 我自己 我有一个小孩
- Right. - Me... I have a kid.
我完全不反对有小孩
I've got nothing against kids.
我只是在这里努力推销饮料
I'm just trying to sell a drink here
而只能针对某些特定人群
that appeals to a certain demographic.
你们懂吧
You understand?
懂 不用解释了 我们明白了 谢谢
Yeah. No. We get it. Thank you.
艾丽西亚你能让我们两个单独谈一会吗
Alicia, do you mind giving us a second to talk?
好 我吧台等你
Yeah. I'll be at the bar.
- 好 - 很高兴见到你
- Okay. - It was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 你真漂亮
It's very nice meeting you. You are a beautiful woman.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
基斯你在干什么 老兄 走开
Keith, what are you doing, man? Go away.
基斯走开 兄弟
Keith, go, bro.
他妈的
Fuck!
他妈的 基斯
Fuck! Keith!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 老兄
What the fuck are you doing, man?
帮你注意你的侧翼
Watching your flank.
走走吧 老兄 别他妈的傻站在那里
Well, move around, dude. Don't just fucking stand there.
找点事做吧 转转也好 天呐
Do something. Circulate. Jesus.
下不为例
Never again.
下不为例
Never again.
不错
Nice roll.
保持流畅 动作稳当 老兄
Nice and smooth, man,
保持流畅 动作稳当
nice and smooth,
不要用力 不要用力
no strength, no strength.
锁住他们 好
It's not their move. Nice.
好
Nice.
用脚 用脚上
Use your foot. Use your foot.
用脚打开他的手钩拳
Break the clasp with your foot.
就这样 臀部 臀部 用臀部 臀部 臀部
Right. Hips, hips, hips, hips, hips!
停下 住手 住手 住手 嘿
Stop. Stop it. Stop! Stop! Hey!
他妈的他已经拍你了
He fucking tapped!
你明明感觉到了 天呐
You felt that! Jesus Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥的那是搞什么 老兄
What the fuck is that, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的明明感觉到了
You fucking felt that.
你还好吗
You all right?
他妈的滚出我的笼子 滚出去 滚出去
Get the fuck out of my cage. Get out. Get out.
滚出去 滚出去 滚出去
Get out. Get out! Get out!
呼吸 那点冰过来
Breathe. Get some ice!
继续跟他说话
Keep talking to him.
来 呼吸 呼吸 那点冰过来
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Get some ice.
来 呼吸 来 呼吸
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
冰拿哪儿去了
Where is the ice?!
你♥他♥妈♥的扭断了他胳膊
You broke his fucking arm.
你♥他♥妈♥的扭断了他胳膊 你听到了吗
You broke his fucking arm! You hear me?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是怎么了 老兄
What the fuck is wrong with you, dude?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是怎么了 你能听见我说话吗
What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you hear me?
- 能 - 你知道自己干了什么吗
- Yes. - You know what you did?
你♥他♥妈♥的能听见我说话吗
Can you fucking hear me?
你知道自己干了什么吗
You know what you did?
- 知道 - 你知道他是做什么的吗
- Yes. - You know what he does?
他妈的是建筑工人
He works fucking construction!
他靠搬东西吃饭的
He picks shit up and he puts it down for a fucking living
他靠这个养家糊口的
and that's how he makes his money.
他是这么赚钱的
That's how he earns.
因为你现在他现在这活儿干不成了
Now he can't fucking do that 'cause of you.
现在他妈的现在养不起孩子们了
Now he can't pick up his fucking kids, okay?
你是怎么了 老兄 怎么回事
What's wrong, dude? What the fuck?
没事 - 没事吗 真没事吗
- Nothing. - Nothing? Nothing?
你是不是在努力向我证明什么
Are you trying to prove something to me?
没有吗 你没有吗 怎么回事
No? You're not? Well, what the fuck?
我没感觉到他拍我
I couldn't feel him tap.
你没感觉到他拍你
You didn't feel him tap?
他妈的都拍了二十次了
He fucking tapped 20 times!
我都看见他妈的拍你了
I watched him fucking tap!
你♥他♥妈♥的失去控制了
You are out of fucking control!
你怎么回事
What is going on?
他妈的打我
Fucking hit me.
- 打你吗 - 他妈的打我啊
- Hit you? - Just fucking hit me!
打你吗 我他妈的要杀你
Hit you?! I'll fucking kill you!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out. Get out!
包放下
Leave it.
放下 滚出我的体育馆
Leave it. Get out of my gym.
你这个废柴滚出体育馆
Take your sorry ass the fuck out of the gym.
你♥他♥妈♥的成功了
You fucking nailed it.
他喜欢你
He loved you.
好
Good.
是呀
Yeah.
能麻烦再给我来一杯吗 然后买♥♥单
Can I get another one, please, and the check?
当然 给你
Sure. Here you go.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
不需要我跟他睡吧 对吗
I'm not gonna have to fuck him, am I?
不需要 你不用跟他睡
No. You don't have to fuck him.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
那么 现在我们做什么
So... Now what?
他想看看你打比赛
He wants to see you fight.
但是我以为他喜欢我
But I thought he loved me.
的确
He does.
但是他还需要看你出场打拳
But he still needs to see you fight.
好的 告诉我什么时候打就行了
All right, well, you just tell me when then.
还有我没钱买♥♥单
Mmm. And I don't have any money.
我来买♥♥
I got it.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表