剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
扶着她的头 跟她说话
Hold her head up, dude, and talk to her,
试着让她呼吸 或者什么的 就现在
and try to get her to fucking breathe or something right now, okay?
- 你要去哪 - 照我说的做就是了
- Where are you going? - Just do it.
- 你要干什么 - 操 做就是了 兄弟
- What the fuck you doing? - Fuck, just do it, dude!
让她呼吸 跟她说话
Get her breathing! Talk to her!
妈
Mom?
- 杰伊 我该怎么做 她还有呼吸吗
- Jay, what do I... - Is she breathing?
用我叫救护车吗
Should I call an ambulance?
兄弟 别说了
Dude, just stop for a second!
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
几乎没有 我不知道
Barely. I don't know.
扶着她的头 让她呼吸
Get her fucking head up, dude, and get her breathing.
让她呼吸
Just get her breathing.
妈 妈 坚持住啊
Mom! Mom, stay fucking with us!
求你了 妈
Please, mom!
你拿了什么 那是什么 杰伊
What'd you get? What the fuck is that, Jay?
用于抢救海♥洛♥因♥过量引起的呼吸抑制和昏迷
麦克给我的纳洛酮
It's narcan from Mac.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
稳住她的头
Hold her fucking head steady.
什么
What?
把她的头扶起来
Get her... fuck. Get her head back!
把她的头扶起来 这样她就不会窒息了
Get her head back so she doesn't choke!
拜托 妈 拜托 妈
Come on, mom. Come on, mom!
拜托 妈 呼吸啊
Come on, mom, breathe!
妈 求你快醒醒啊
Mom, fucking wake up, please!
妈
Mom?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈你醒了 坚持住
Yeah, mom, there you go! Hang on. Whoa!
起来 坐起来 坐起来
Up, up, up. Get up, get up, get up.
是我们俩 呼吸 呼吸
It's us. Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 妈
Breathe, ma.
呼吸 我们没事 你也没事
Breathe. We're good. You're good.
你不会有事的
You're gonna make it.
你不会有事的
You're gonna make it.
我真的吓坏了
I was really fucking scared.
真的太吓人了
It was so fucking...
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我的钱在哪
Where's my money?
别糊弄我 查帕斯 我不是好糊弄的
Don't fuck with me, Chapas. I'm not that guy.
是啊 所以我才搞砸了
Oh, yeah, that's where I fucked up.
我以为你很好糊弄
See, I thought you were that guy.
我选错人了 对吧
I picked the wrong mark, huh?
我的钱在哪
Where's my motherfucking money, dude?
- 你的钱 - 是
- Your money? - Yeah.
抱歉 兄弟 你投资失败了
Sorry, brother. You made a bad investment.
是吗
Oh, oh, did I?
我会全部还给你的埃尔维
I'm gonna make you whole, Alvey.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Uh-huh.
你要去哪 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What... Where you going, playboy?
冰箱后面有一个袋子
There's a bag behind the fridge.
我能去拿吗
May I?
慢点
Slow.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
这不是你的钱
That's not your money.
- 这不是我的钱 - 不是
- Oh, that's not my money? - No.
这是另一个混♥蛋♥的钱
That's some other motherfucker's money.
你的钱被其他几个混♥蛋♥分了
Your money is spread among several other motherfuckers.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底惹上什么事儿了
What the fuck are you into?
现在没什么事了
Not a goddamn thing anymore.
喝口酒好吗
May I?
我之前投资了什么
What did I invest in?
你投资的钱保住了我的小命
You invested in me not getting my head chopped off.
我欠了一些很厉害的人很多钱
I owed a lot of money to some very serious people.
之前我做得很好埃尔维
I was doing well, Alvey.
之前我还在赚钱
I was... I was making money.
真的
I was.
那之后我摊子铺的太大了
But then I overextended.
一些交易没能成功
A couple deals didn't go through.
很多事情一下子就变糟糕了
Man, shit got ugly really fast.
我以为我能找到出路
And I thought I could dig out.
我以为我能找到出路
I thought I could dig out.
所以我开始向一些人借钱
So I started bringing in some people, you know,
去还债
to cover my debts,
之后又拆东墙补西墙
and then I brought in some other people to cover them,
之后
and
你懂得 典型的庞氏骗局
You know, just typical Ponzi shit.
靠
Fuck.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我不忍♥心对你下手
I couldn't do it to you, man.
不忍♥心骗走你的钱
I couldn't hang you out like that.
这是给我的吗
This for me?
是的
Yeah.
听着 你拿走一点钱吧
Look, take a little bit of fucking money, all right?
不 不 兄弟 这太...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, buddy, that's...
查帕斯 查帕斯
Chapas. Chapas,
我不会让你被杀的 明白吗
I'm not gonna let you get fucking killed, okay?
听着 听着
Listen. Listen.
我会消失的 消失的一干二净
I'm gonna... I'm gonna disappear, clear the deck.
解脱了 伙计
It's a fucking relief, man.
看看我过着什么样的生活
Look at... Look how I been living.
我不想再待在这里了
Why do I want to hang around here anymore?
看来今晚我们得留在这里了
Well, I think we'll be staying in tonight.
她还好吗
She okay?
还好 她应该是被吓坏了
Yeah, I think it just scared the hell out of her.
我也吓坏了
Scared the hell out of me, too.
所以那是麦克给你的
So, Mac gave you that?
是的 妈搬进来的时候他给我的
Yeah, when mom moved in.
这点恐怕不够
You're gonna need more of it.
因为这种情况还会发生的
'Cause this is gonna happen again.
你明白的 对吧
You know that, right?
我不明白你为什么认为她会改的
I just don't understand why you think it's gonna change.
因为根本不会
'Cause... It's not.
那我们该怎么办
What else we supposed to do?
又不能时刻监视着她
Well, you can't watch her all the time.
我可以试试
I can try.
你根本不明白 埃尔维你不明白
You got no idea, Alvey. You don't know.
我不明白什么
I don't know what?
一无所有是什么滋味
What it's like to have nothing.
你觉得我不知道吗
You don't think I know?
我说的是真正的一无所有
No, I mean what it's truly like to have nothing.
无家可归
You know, no place,
无亲无故
nothing in front, nothing behind.
没有人关心你
No one to see if you're all right.
米沙出什么事了
What the fuck happened to Misha?
你知道的 她吸毒过量死了
You know what happened. She O.D.'d.
不 混♥蛋♥ 你说过的...
No, motherfucker. You said...
我们被抓的那晚
The night that we got fucking busted,
你说过是你的错
you said it was your fault.
大概是这意思
Some shit like that.
- 是我说的吗 - 是
- I said that? - Yeah.
当时我磕了很多药
I was taking so many fucking pills.
她只是想赶上我
She... she was just trying to keep up.
就是这样
That's what I meant.
哦 你说的是这意思
Uh-huh. That what you meant?
我要走了 伙计
I got to go, man.
你真是糟糕透了 这个你拿去
You are one fucked-up dude. I want you to take this.
永远消失吧 明白吗
I want you to fucking disappear, you understand me?
不 不 埃尔维埃尔维
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表