剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
搏击王国 第二季 第七集
查帕斯 你个混♥蛋♥ 你出来了吗
Chapas, you piece of shit. Are you out?
妈的 打给我 伙计 打给我
Fuck. Call me, man. Call me.
妈的
Fuck.
妈 你干嘛呢
Mom, what are you doing?
我在给自己做早饭啊
I'm making myself breakfast.
你别让我闻到培根的味道啊
You cannot make me smell bacon.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
你饶了我吧
You give me a break.
我都快饿死了
I'm fucking starving,
这味道简直要了我的命啊
and that's the number-one fucking smell.
我想吃什么就吃什么 杰伊
Yeah, well, I can eat what I want, Jay.
我可没在减肥
Not all of us are anorexic.
我挺好 我挺好
I'm good. I'm good.
我根本就不喜欢培根嘛
Yeah, I don't even like bacon.
该死的培根
Fuck bacon.
我喜欢水
I like water.
我去体育馆了 晚点回来
I'm gonna go to the gym. I'll be back later.
我今天要晚点回
I'll be home late.
你又要上两个工时吗
You doing a double?
跟往常一样
As usual.
如果你想要我跟贾马尔谈谈你的工作时间表
If you want me to talk to Jamal about your schedule,
告诉我就行
let me know.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
帮我个忙 这事就我俩知道 可以吗
Do me a favor. Keep this between us, okay?
我不想要他们知道
I don't want the guys knowing.
- 为什么 你很难为情吗 - 是啊
- Why, are you embarrassed? - Yes.
好吧 我也是
Good. Me, too.
不管你信不信 查帕斯比我还惨
Believe it or not, Chapas was a lot more fucked up than I was.
有道理
That makes sense.
你们到底在干什么呢
What were you guys even doing, anyway?
他的朋友有一场牌局
His friends had a card game.
玩得好吗
How'd you do?
没赔没赚
I broke even.
那也比输了好 是吗
Guess that's better than losing, huh?
我们都酒驾多少次了
How many times do we drive drunk?
每次出去都是吧
Every time we go out?
总会发生这种事的
Could've happened one of a million times.
你都有可能发生这种事
Could've happened to you.
我才不可能呢
No, it couldn't.
好吧
Okay.
坏人
Bad guy.
几天后见
See you in a couple.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你都不打算跟你的哥哥和导师道个别
Are you trying to leave without saying goodbye
就离开吗
to your big brother and mentor?
你起晚了
You slept late.
确实 这就是我保持年轻的秘诀
I did, indeed. It's what keeps me young.
不好意思我不去了
I'm sorry I'm not gonna be there.
你知道的 我还在减肥呢
But you know I got to keep clean.
跟埃尔维一起坐三个小时的车 伙计
And a three-hour car ride with Alvey, man...
会让人只想不停的吃
Will drive a man to fucking eat.
没事
It's all good.
你看起来跟鼬鼠似的
You look like a ferret.
我觉得我像一条打赢了的狗
I feel like a whupped dog.
听着 劳拉的事情我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about Laura.
来得快 去得也快
Easy come, easy go.
下一个会好的
Next one up.
拿下比赛
Kill it.
他倒地的那一刻打给我
Call me the moment his head hits the canvas.
我把你的东西都拿来了
I've got all your stuff.
好 输液的东西也拿了吗
Great. You have I.V. Bags?
- 拿了 - 谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
弄死那家伙
Hey, kill this guy.
哦 去夫勒斯♥诺♥打比赛
Oh, Fresno in the house.
来吧
There you go.
让这家伙看看
Show this man
他跟职业拳手杠上的后果 好吗
he should not be fucking with a professional, right?
好了
All right.
我今天要干嘛
What am I doing today?
乔伊的爸爸给你安排了训练计划
Joe Daddy's got the game plan.
你需要的就是努力训练
All you got to do is work hard.
好吧 走了 基斯
All right, let's go, Keith.
好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
基斯
Keith.
去看看瑞恩
Go see Ryan.
你知道他杀过人的
You know he murdered someone.
不 我不明白
No, I don't understand.
我跟班尼特医生约在后天的
I have an appointment with Dr. Bennett day after tomorrow.
靠
Shit.
真遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
好吧 那今天呢
Okay, w... what about today?
我都不认识他
I don't even know him.
好吧 那就明天四点约个从来没见过的医生
Okay, so tomorrow at 4:00 with some guy I've never met.
棒极了
Sounds great.
- 你还好吗 - 挺好的
- You all right? - Yeah.
胡安说你找我来着吗
Juan said you needed me?
你♥爸♥那边怎么样了
How are things with your dad?
他都准备好了
He's all set.
护士明天会送他过来
The nurse is bringing him up tomorrow.
那好
Good.
我这有问题的列表
I'm gonna get you a list of questions.
我不想要
I don't want that.
这样会更简单些
Well, it'll be easier.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 我想要的是真诚
No, I want this to be honest.
没有那些...鬼话
Just not... no bullshit.
好吧 你知道这次采访是关于什么的吧
Okay, well, you know what this interview's about, right?
知道
Yeah.
这次采访必须看起来是 你跟你♥爸♥很合得来
It's got to seem like you and your dad are getting along,
他原谅了你
that he's forgiven you.
这是赞助商想看到的东西
That's what the sponsors want to see.
你觉得我爸会按照稿子来吗
You think my dad's gonna do scripted answers?
你知道他要说什么吗
Well, do you know what he's gonna say?
不 我不知道
No, no, I don't,
但是 你知道 我俩之间已经好很多了
but, you know, things have been better with us.
我本来想告诉你我明天不在这的
I was gonna tell you that I'm not gonna be here tomorrow,
但现在我开始担心了
but now I'm concerned.
你要去哪
Where are you gonna be?
跟医生有预约
A doctor's appointment.
或许我们应该推掉这次采访
Maybe we should push the interview.
不 这对我爸来说已经说定了
No, it's a one-shot deal with my dad.
就...
Let's, um...
就这样吧
Let's just do it.
会没事的 真的
It's... gonna be fine, honestly.
你就别担心了
It's... don't even worry about it.
妈的
Fucking fuck.
破玩意儿
Piece of shit.
什么破烂玩意儿
Piece of fucking shit.
谢 谢尔比
Sh... Shelby?
谢尔比
Shelby?
谢尔比
Shelby.
干嘛
What?
我们怎么有这些该死的
Um, why do we have these fucking scales
七十年代的秤
from the '70s, huh?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
根本就不准
It's fucking inaccurate.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
没有吧 我昨天还称体重来着
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表