剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
那么 露丝 在所有的养老院中
So, Ruth, of all the senior living facilities,
是什么让您选择了卡夫峰养老院
what made you choose Culver Crest?
我的孩子送我来这里的
My children put me here.
那您有想过搬去别的养老院吗
Well, you ever think about moving to another facility?
抱歉 你是谁来着
Uh, sorry, who are you again?
我叫肖恩 这位是埃尔维
Oh, my name is Sean, and this is Alvey.
- 嗨 - 噢
- Hi. - Oh.
- 你们是琳达的手下吗 - 不 夫人
- You Linda's boys? - No, ma'am.
我是这里的一个老板 这位是我的同事
I'm one of the owners here, and this is my associate.
太好了 我正要投诉呢
Oh. Good. Because I have a complaint.
丹·多那休把性病传染给我了
Don Donahue gave me chlamydia.
- 你觉得很可笑吗 - 没有
- You find that amusing? - I do not.
这不是世界末日 夫人
Well, that's not the end of the world, ma'am.
埃尔维可以告诉你
As Alvey can tell you,
一个疗程的抗菌药您就能恢复了
a round of cipro will knock that right out.
但这毁了我的好名声
But it's ruined my good name.
但告诉所有人 是我传染给他的
Don tells everyone that I gave it to him.
大家会认为我很随便
Folks will think I'm loose.
早餐时间已经结束
The early bird breakfast period is over.
甜点时间现在开始
Rising Robins starts now.
感谢您的时间 露丝
Well, thank you for your time, Ruth.
扶我起来
Help me up.
跑得快的人把所有的薄饼都抢走了
The runners are grabbing all the pancakes.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
小心椅子
Watch the chair.
谢谢你
Thank you.
养老院 埃尔维
Senior living, Alvey.
简直就是座金矿
It's a fucking gold mine.
我必须要出去了
I gotta get the fuck out of here.
搏击王国 第二季 第四集
每年有三百五十万婴儿潮时期出生的人退休
Every year, 3.5 million baby boomers retire.
美国1946年至196♥4♥年出生的一代人
按照现有的医学发展 他们会永远活下去的
The way medicine is going, they're gonna linger forever.
你觉得他们还能去哪里住
Where the fuck do you think they're gonna live?
就是这里 等等
Right here. Hold on.
上一笔生意 帕萨迪纳的那家
The last deal, the one in Pasadena...
我投资了两万五千美金 对吧
I put in 25 grand, right?
两个月后 一万美金的利润
In two months, 10 grand profit.
我知道
I know.
但我所有的钱都投在训练馆上了
All my money's tied up in my gym.
是吗 全新的卡车
Oh, yeah? Brand-new truck.
一堆枪
A bunch of guns.
我不信你没有闲置的现金
You can't tell me you don't have any cash laying around.
用来投资吧 给你 读读这份简介
Put it to work. Here. Read the prospectus.
上面什么都有 不用缴税的收入 埃尔维
It lays everything out. Passive income, Alvey.
我们这样的人都可以退休了
That's how guys like us get to retire.
更别提你还有孩子要出生了
Not to mention, you got a kid on the way.
- 好吧 - 很好
- Okay. - All right?
孩子看起来很漂亮
Now, that's a good-looking baby.
不然你还能说什么 说他是个怪物吗
What are you gonna say, it's a monster?
我只这样说过一两次
I have gasped a time or two.
所有胎儿都不好看
All babies are not beautiful.
给你
Here you go.
- 谢谢 - 抬脚
- Thank you. - Lift your feet.
胎儿的所有指标都达标了
Baby's hitting all the milestones.
你的甲胎蛋白也回复正常
Your A.F.P. came back normal.
你的尿液里有一点糖
You have a little sugar in your urine.
我们会继续观察
We'll keep an eye on that.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 糟透了
- How are you feeling? - Like shit.
我以为那个阶段应该已经过去了
I thought that part was supposed to go away.
这因人而异了
Mm, it's different for everyone.
你有开始考虑分娩计划吗
Have you started thinking about a birthing plan,
疼痛控制
pain management?
有 你们有的项目我都要
Yeah, I want whatever you have.
理想情况下 在你拿给我看之前
In a perfect world, I wouldn't even know it's out
我甚至都不会感觉到他出生了
until you showed it to me.
好的 但我还是建议你
Okay, but I do suggest
考虑自然分娩
looking into natural childbirth options.
即使你采用无痛分娩 技术也会帮你的
Even if you get an epidural, the techniques can help.
好的
Okay.
就这些了
That's it.
我想知道
I want to know.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
- 你还好吗 - 好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我很好 谢谢你
Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.
我要拿...
Just get that...
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 你去哪里了 - 看医生
- Where you been? - The doctor's.
该死 是我忘了吗
Oh, shit. Did I forget?
没有 只是一次检查而已
No, it was just a checkup.
如果你给我一点提醒
Oh, you know, if you give me a little heads up,
- 我可以陪你去的 - 没必要
- I can come with. - You don't have to.
不是没必要 是我想去
It's not about having to... I want to.
不用你做什么的
There's nothing for you to do.
好吧 如果你有事需要我
All right, well, if there is something you may need me for,
你会告诉我的 是吧
will you tell me?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
What?
她告诉你性别了吗
She tell you what it is?
- 没有 - 别撒谎
- No. - Don't lie.
我没有问
I didn't ask.
- 你没有问 - 嗯
- You didn't ask? - Mnh-mnh.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
我没有问
I didn't ask.
- 你没有问 - 没有
- You didn't ask? - No.
男孩
Boy.
你凭什么说是男孩
What makes you think it's a boy?
首先 我能从你的脸上看出来
First of all, I can see it on your face,
其次 这可是我 我是男孩制♥造♥者
second of all, that's what I do. I'm a maker of men.
真的吗
Really?
是男孩吗
It's a boy?
是吗 是男孩吗
Is it? Is it a boy?
我不知道
I don't know.
他妈的 伙计们
Son of a bitch. Fellas!
四号♥收银台需要一名装袋员
We need a bagger at checkout four.
- 基斯- 怎么了
- Keith. - What?
只是食物而已
It's just food.
我不想对它做任何事
I don't even want to do anything to it.
我什么都没有做
I didn't even do anything.
你需要我帮你买♥♥吗
You want me to get that for you?
- 不用 - 这边这个吗
- No. - This guy right here?
我不需要了 瑞恩
I don't need it anymore, Ryan.
我已经康复了
I'm rehabilitated.
我只是把它放进篮子里
I'm just gonna put it in the cart.
你可以要 也可以不要
You can either have it or not have it.
好的
Okay.
但我并不想要
Don't want it, though.
好了 别乱跑了 我们有事要做
All right, but don't wander off. We got shit to do, okay?
快来 还没完呢
Come on. We're not done.
嘿 你有想过买♥♥一颗鳄梨树吗
Hey, you ever think about getting an avocado tree?
也许能解决一些问题
Like, it might solve some problems.
我们正处于旱灾之中 瑞恩
We're in the middle of a drought, Ryan.
那些太耗水了 而且都不好玩
Those take so much water, it's not even funny.
不行 不能用菜豆
No, not the pintos.
- 我们得马上走 瑞恩 - 为什么
- We have to go, Ryan. - Why?
我必须要走 因为我不能出现在这里
I just gotta go, 'cause I'm not even allowed to be in here.
法律上讲
Legally.
噢 就是这里吗
Oh, is this the place?
这里就是你...
Is this the place where you were...
是的 其中一个
It's one of them, yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表