剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Done.
愿你心灵一片祥和
May peace be with you.
你也是
And also with you.
再见
Bye.
我爱你 再见
Love you too. Bye.
这真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
This is fucking weird.
超级奇怪
It's super weird.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
嘿 我有东西给你
Hey, I got you something.
妈妈
"Mama."
我喜欢这个 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
我们将会不停的聊天
We're gonna talk all the time,
因为你将会有一大堆的问题
'cause you're gonna have a ton of questions.
是啊 我会试着不打扰你太多时间
Yeah. I'll try not to bother you too much.
不 你最好来打扰我
No, you better fucking bother me.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也是
You too.
好了 你要走了 不然你会遇上塞车的
All right. You should go. You're gonna hit traffic.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你能帮我的植物浇水吗
Can you, um, water my plants for me?
每天
Every day.
这个超豪华
This one is deluxe.
根据十二步疗法
While based on a 12-step program,
我们提供多种的
we offer a variety
卓有成效的治疗方法
of evidence-based treatment modalities,
包括
including
但并不只限于这些
but not limited to
瑜伽和冥想
yoga and meditation,
针灸 美术疗法
acupuncture, art therapy
我不想要美术
I don't want art.
去他的美术
Fuck art.
去掉美术了
Art's off the list.
辩证行为疗法
Dialectical behavioral therapy.
非常前沿
Very cutting edge.
听起来很贵
Sounds expensive.
我们付不起任何一种治疗
We can't afford any of this.
我们只是看看
We're just browsing.
但是为什么 我们破产了
But why? We're broke.
我没有保险
I don't have insurance.
你不能因此退缩
You're not backing out of this.
我会弄到钱的
I will find the money.
这会成为现实的
This is going to happen.
我们不会再像这样生活
We're not gonna live like this anymore.
没错
Yeah.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
心理剧
Psychodrama.
改造你天然的人类感情
Reclaim your natural human emotions.
听起来很对我胃口
Sounds right up my alley.
侧脸 侧脸
Side mouth, side mouth.
明白
Got it.
你碰到丽莎没
Did you get with Lisa?
是的
Yeah.
你没问题吗
Can you handle it?
暂时没有
For a while.
我要训练了
I'm gonna be training,
你要找个人
so you're gonna have to find someone.
关上门 坐下来
Close the door. Have a seat.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
我还行 你呢
I'm all right. How you feeling?
我很好
Oh, I'm great.
下一步怎么打算
What's next?
你是教练
You're the coach.
你来告诉我
You tell me.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想开始训练
I want to start training.
我想要康复然后再战
I want to heal up and fight again.
长♥期♥的 你想要什么
Long term, what do you want?
你有想过结婚 生个孩子
You ever think about getting married, having a family?
不想
No.
不想 你才二十三岁 你怎么会知道
No? You're 23. How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
有想过去读书吗
Thought about going to school?
我整天都在训练
I'm training all the time.
你为什么不能同时进行
Why can't you do both?
我不会去读书 我们为什么要谈这个
I'm not going to school. Why are we talking about this?
我想让你考虑你的未来
I want you to think about your future.
当这一切都结束后你的人生将是什么样子
What your life's gonna look like when all this is over.
好吧
Yeah.
你认为你能打多长时间
How long do you think you're gonna fight?
我不知道
I don't know.
保持健康的话 可能十年或者十五年
Stay healthy, 10, 15 years, maybe.
能打上十年 那你就是个奇迹
Pfft! 10 years, you're... You're a miracle.
十五年的话 那真是 算了吧
15 years, that's... forget it.
你做到过
You did it.
我生来就是打拳的
I was born to do this shit.
我打了太长时间了
I did it too long.
你扛不过三年的
You can't count on more than three.
三年 这点钱 没到三十你就破产了
Three years, dick money, you're broke before you're 30.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
我们能谈谈我的下一次比赛吗
Can we talk about my next fight?
你是个伟大的运动员 奈特
You're a great athlete, Nate.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道你是否是个伟大的拳击手
I don't know if you're a great fighter.
就因为输了两场
Because of two losses?
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
优秀和伟大的区别是巨大的
And the difference between good and great is immense.
之间相差有一百英里那样
It's... it's a fucking hundred miles.
我现在能打败训练馆里的任何人
I could beat anybody in this gym right now.
这里的任何一个人
Fucking anybody in here.
我不是在说能力
I'm not talking about ability.
是思维
It's a mind-set.
我没有在你这里看到心理上的毛病
It's a mental fucking illness that I don't see in you, son.
你不是那种人
You're not that animal.
我受过伤
I've been injured.
你不明白我的
You're missing my...
你没明白我想说什么 奈特
You're missing my point, Nate.
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥到底想说什么啊
Yeah, what's your fucking point?
要说什么
What's the point?
因为现在 我所听到的一切
Because right now, all I'm hearing...
你不认为我能打拳赛
You don't think I can fight?
我是这行里混的比较好的
I'm on the good side of this.
和我年纪差不多的或者破产或者死了
Most guys my age are broke or dead.
我想你能比我好 好吗
I want more for you. Okay?
没错 你可以打拳赛
Yeah, you could fight.
但你没必要啊
You don't have to.
过得比我好
Do better than me.
好吧
Yeah.
我现在要去训练了
I'm gonna go train now.
我跟我的人说去认识他们的恐惧
I tell my guys to identify their fear.
找出来 直面对待
Seek it out. Run straight through it.
用这种力量 成就自我
Take its power, make it your own.
然后继续前行 直接面对
And then move on. Direct confrontation.
这是生存的唯一的方法
It's the only way to survive.
恐惧是个杀手
Fear's a killer.
过去我讨厌看着拳手上场 我却待在后面
I used to hate being backstage before the walkout.
那感觉让人抓狂
That's when the nerves would hit.
那是因为你以为你还有选择 肯尼
That's 'cause you think you have a choice, Kenny.
当拳台关上 门闩锁上时
When that cage door closes and that bolt drops,
生活变得简单起来
life gets real simple.
你需要打拳
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表