剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I know it's a pain in the ass.
没关系 伙计 你是兄弟
Ah, no problem, man. You're a brother.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
你知道吗 这些我会暂时留着
You know what? I'll hang on to these for a minute.
你改主意了 就给我电♥话♥
Change your mind, give me a call.
是男孩还是女孩啊
Hey, what are you having, anyway?
男孩
A boy.
又一个库林纳家搏击手
Yeah. Another fighting Kulina.
是啊
Yeah.
- 恭喜你兄弟 - 谢了 伙计
- Congrats, brother. - Thanks, man.
居然送一辆车
How about that fucking car, man?
就一场比赛
Off one fight.
都不算正式比赛 伙计
Not even a fight, dude.
试击
Sparring.
试击
Sparring.
你还在跟她上♥床♥吗
Are you still making love to her?
别骗我 混♥蛋♥
Don't lie, motherfucker.
没有
No.
她拒绝了我
She fucking big-timed me.
伙计 没有人能...
Dude... no. You don't...
没有人能拒绝冠军
You don't big-time the champ.
可她确实拒绝了
She fucking did it, dude.
没有人能拒绝冠军
You don't big-time the champ.
嘿 已经这样了 兄弟
Hey. It happens, bro.
走着瞧 伙计
You'll... you'll see, dude.
好吧
Yeah.
这场比赛很重要
Big fight, man.
会很特别的
It could be special.
是啊
Yeah.
你和我 都带着冠军腰带回家
You and me, bringing home two belts.
绝对没问题 混♥蛋♥
No doubt, motherfucker.
我的腰带不会保留太久的
I'm not gonna hold on to mine for very long.
很快我就狂吃回去达到下一个级别
Pretty soon I'm gonna be feeding at that trough.
到这边拍几张
let's get some over here.
好
okay.
天啊 太漂亮了
Oh, my god. This is so hot.
- 就是这几张 - 让我看看
- This is it. - Let me see.
你看这张
Look at that one.
艾丽西亚
Alicia.
怎么了
Yeah?
过来一下
Come here a second.
把这张发给我
Okay, send me that one.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 你有辆新车是好事
Look, it's great you got a new car,
但你必须要冷静下来
But you gotta calm that shit down.
为什么
Why?
这样不好
It's not cool.
伙计 我刚有了辆新车
Bro, I just got a brand-new car.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
问题是你的两名
The problem is you got
同伴正在减重
two teammates in there cutting weight,
那非常痛苦 你却在外面像个小女孩
And it's fucking miserable, and you're out here
一样蹦蹦跳跳
jumping around like a little girl.
我只是在胡闹而已
Look, I was just fucking around.
我知道
I know.
但今天你不是重点
It's not about you today, though.
重点是杰伊和瑞恩
It's about Jay and Ryan.
支持你的团队
Okay, support the team.
你要上场时 他们会为你做同样的事
When you're up, they're gonna do the same for you.
你是否因为贩卖♥♥ 持有 销♥售♥和制♥造♥非法药品或者其他罪行被定罪
是否因为没有付房♥租或者其他原因被驱逐
操
Fuck, fuck.
嗨 泰德 我是克里斯蒂娜
Hi, Ted. This is Christina.
我们在你的公♥寓♥里见过面
We met at your property earlier, which...
我很喜欢那间房♥
Which I adored, and, um,
我正在填申请表
I was just filling out the application,
我在想...
And I was wondering...
这样吧 我还是和你见面说吧
You know what? I'm just gonna come down and see you.
抱歉留言时间太长了 一会见
I'm sorry for the long message. I will see you soon.
你是个好弟弟
You're a good brother.
最好的
The best.
如果你出事的话
If anything ever happened to you,
我会杀了自己的
I'd kill myself.
这想法真♥他♥妈♥的黑暗 杰伊
Well, that's really fucking dark, Jay.
我会吃一大堆药片
I would take a shitload of pills
然后迷迷糊糊地睡过去
And I would just drift off to sleep
在树林里
In the woods.
或是在海边的悬崖上
You know, or on a sea cliff.
我只想成为一个拥抱自然的人
I would just be one with nature.
和平 安宁
Peaceful. Peaceful.
我... 我绝对不会用枪爆头自杀的
I-I'd... I'd never blow my brains out.
我不想死得那么难看 你懂的
I wouldn't wanna leave a mess, you know?
或是留下你们无法再踏入的房♥间
Or some fucking room that you couldn't go in again.
我很感激这个做法 我们家确实很小
I appreciate that. It's a really small house.
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道妈妈会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen with mom.
但是你...
But you...
- 我要你好好的 - 可以
- I need you safe. - Yeah.
做你的哥哥 我真的很骄傲
I'm really proud to be your brother.
听着 我是个自私 不顾他人感受的
Look, I'm a selfish, inconsiderate,
小贱♥人♥ 好吗
just low-class bitch, right?
我真该让你们拿鞭子抽一顿
I deserve an ass whipping.
拜托 对不起
Come on. I'm sorry.
听着 那是辆新车 我就是有点得意忘形了
Look, it was a new car, and I just lost my shit.
没关系 你就是个孩子
That's okay. You're just a baby.
你会学会的
You'll learn.
或许你应该教我
Well, maybe you oughta teach me.
或者至少给我个机会补偿你
Or at least give me a chance to make it up to you.
你真是个他妈的麻烦鬼
You're a fucking handful.
什么
What?
我是说 你是真的疯了吗
I mean, are you straight-up crazy,
还是装疯 是什么
Or is it an act? What?
没错 我是真的疯了 但我也很有趣
Yeah, I'm straight-up crazy, but I'm fun.
不知道 我记得你说过你要冷静一下
I don't know. I thought you said you wanted to chill.
怎么 我不能改变主意吗
What? I can't change my mind?
喂
Hello?
对 是我
Yeah, this is him.
我是他儿子 你是谁
I'm his son. Who... who's this?
什么时候
When?
三天前
Three days?
为什么现在才给我打电♥话♥呢
Why am I just getting a phone call right now?
是 我... 不好说 赶到那里我要花..
Yeah, I... I don't know. I can be there in...
操 给我... 给我两小时
Fuck, give me... give me two hours.
谢尔比 需要几辆车送他们去过磅
Shelby, I need some vans for the weigh-ins.
已经搞定了
Already got 'em.
瑞恩一直在找你 我觉得是很重要的事
Ryan's looking for you. I think it's important.
那是谁的车
Whose car is that?
艾丽西亚的 杀手之水送她的
Alicia's. Slaughter Water gave it to her.
我靠
Oh, fuck me.
- 感觉如何 - 我得跟你谈谈
- How you feeling? - I gotta talk to you.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 我必须马上去见我爸
Listen, I gotta go see my dad right now.
我刚接到照顾他的一个护士的电♥话♥
I just got a call from one of his nurses.
他开始肾衰竭了
His kidneys are failing.
操 我很难过 伙计
Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, man.
是的 我是说 他要见我
Yeah, and, I mean, he's asking for me.
我不能不去
I can't not go.
对 对 瑞恩 去 快去
No, no, Ryan. Go. Go, go, go.
至于赛前称重 我可能会迟到了
Um...As far as the weigh-in, I might be late.
我会跟加罗说的 你就... 他在医院吗
I'll talk to garo. You just... is he in the hospital?
没有 他们正在家里救治他
No, no, they're treating him at the house.
- 有我能帮忙的吗 - 不用...
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表