剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
love isn't promised
# 爱是我的目标 #
love is the goal I hold
- 你要去哪 - 我要去见班内特医生
- Where you going? -I'm going to Dr. Bennett's.
- 艾丽西亚怎么样了 - 她正在休息
- How's Alicia? - She's resting up.
大概一小时后我去叫她热身
I'm gonna work with her in about an hour.
乔伊说她的背出问题了
Joe said something's fucked up with her back.
- 怎么回事 - 是她在乱想
- What's going on? - It's in her fucking head.
这次去是你预约好的吗
Is this an appointment you made already?
不是 我有点不舒服
No, I was, um, having cramps,
所以就... 他们会抽出时间帮我看看
So I just... they're gonna fit me in.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们好像觉得没什么 所以...
They didn't seem concerned, so I'm...
这太蠢了 让我送你去吧 号♥码
This is fucking stupid. Let me just take you, okay?
- 我没事 -丽莎 我会在车里等你
- I'm fine. - Lisa, I'll wait in the fucking car.
让我送你去看医生吧
Just let me take you to the doctor.
老实说 如果你真的想帮我
Honestly, if you want to help me out,
就去帮艾丽西亚备战吧
just get Alicia ready.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
# 全新的篇章 #
with a brand-new chapter
靠
Fuck.
# 全新的故事 #
to a whole new story
这样真好
This is nice.
太好了
Nice enough.
嘿瑞恩 谢谢你带我来
Hey, Ryan, thanks for bringing me.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你本可以把我丢在家里 但是...
You could have just left me at home, but...
因为我最近就是个累赘
You know, 'cause I've been such a drag lately.
基斯你不是累赘 伙计
Hey, Keith, you are not a drag, my man.
好吧
Well...
我只是... 很高兴能来这里
Well, I just... I'm just glad I'm here.
兄弟
Yeah, man!
太好了 兄弟 过来
Fuck yeah, man. Come here.
过来 兄弟
Come here, big man.
你还好吗
How we doing, huh?
你去哪里了 你去哪里了
Where you been? Where you been?
闲待着
Chilling.
- 杀人犯基斯- 嘿 奈特
- Killer Keith. - Hey, Nate.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say
对你的失利我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry for your loss...
- 你输了这件事 - 给他倒杯酒 伙计
- That you lost. - Hey, pour him a drink, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
没用多久啊 杰伊
Well, that didn't take long, Jay.
性 体重 还有蛋白粉 伙计
Sex, weights, and protein shakes, young man.
一枪命中
Shot, boom.
你怎么样 兄弟 过得怎么样
What about you, man? What's up?
你要休息一阵子吗
You, uh, taking some time off?
是的 得去看清什么才是对的
Yeah, had to see what's good.
现在我不确定我目前还有什么别的选择
You know, I'm not really sure what my options are right now.
这很好
That's good. Hey.
放松些 兄弟
Take it easy, man.
看着我
Look at me.
给身体放个假 好吗
Give the body a rest, okay?
就是这样
That's right.
祝你健康
Sláinte.
嘿 奈特
Hey, uh, Nate.
我认为你的客人已经来了
I believe your guests have arrived.
你的客人 先生
Your guests, sir.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
杰伊给我电♥话♥了
Um, Jay called me.
他叫我来为了让你开心
I'm supposed to cheer you up.
看来你还没有告诉别人
Guess you haven't told anyone yet.
凯茜
Casey...
听着 我们能去旁边聊吗
Listen, can we just go talk?
好 请
Yes, please.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我要你对我诚实
I want you to be fucking honest with me.
告诉我你是同性恋
Tell me you're gay.
奈特 看着我 告诉我
Nate, look at me and say it.
我不会说的
I'm not doing this.
你是同性恋 你喜欢男人 你是同性恋
You're gay. You like men. You are gay.
只用说这几个字就好了
Just say the fucking words.
你为什么要像个婊♥子♥一样
Why are you being such a fucking bitch right now?
听着 我让事情简单一点
Look, I'm gonna make this really simple for you.
如果你和男人上过床 那你就是同性恋
If you're fucking guys, you're fucking gay.
你和多少男人在一起过
How many guys have you been with?
- 这重要吗 - 当然了
- Does it matter? - Yes.
我不清楚 大概三个吧
I don't know... three maybe.
他们只是路人还是你认识的人
Well, were they random guys or people you knew, or what?
我都想不起来他们的名字了
I don't even remember their fucking names.
所以那会让你性奋吗
So, it just turns you on and gets you off or whatever.
有时候会吧
Sometimes, yeah.
我告诉了一个朋友
I told a friend.
什么 谁
What? Who?
你不认识 她也不知道你是谁
No one... she doesn't even know who the fuck you are.
我只是 必须跟某个人说说
I just... I had to talk to someone about it.
- 她住在阿纳海姆 - 在阿纳海姆
- She live in Anaheim. - In fucking Anaheim?
加利福尼亚州西南部城市
这他妈的有什么关系
Wh... what the fuck does that matter?
凯茜 你明白如果有人
Casey, do you understand if someone
发现我是男同 我就完蛋了吗
thinks I'm a fucking fag, then I'm done?
不会再有承办人找我了
Okay, no promoter's gonna touch me,
不会再有训练馆让我进行训练了
No fucking gym's gonna let me train.
你♥爸♥爸就有训练馆 谁在乎呢
Your dad owns a fucking gym. Who the fuck cares?
我爸爸就有训练馆
My dad owns a fucking gym.
你觉得他会踢你出门吗
You think he's gonna kick you out?
得了吧
Come on.
你真的不了解我正在经历什么
You really don't know what I'm going through.
一点也不了解
At all.
求你了
Please.
我不会告诉别人的
I'm not gonna say anything.
但你应该告诉别人
You should.
你有休息吗
Did you get any rest,
还是你一直在盯着墙看
or are you just staring at the fucking wall?
我 我只是...
I... I was just...
怎么了
What's up?
- 走吧 - 我们要去哪里
- Come on, let's go. - Where are we going?
呼吸下新鲜空气 出去走走
To get some fresh air... we'll go for a walk.
- 我在外面等你 - 好
- I'll see you outside. - All right.
我去穿鞋
I'll put my shoes on.
我也曾在车里住过一阵子 大概一年吧
I lived out of my car for a while... about a year.
纽约东部 布鲁克林区
East New York, brooklyn.
正是寒冬 蛋蛋都冻掉了
Middle of the winter... I froze my nuts off.
我来这里这件事有一半的原因
It's half the reason I drove out here.
看起来你发展的不错
It looks like it worked out.
是啊
Yeah.
你呢
What about you?
你对未来五年有什么规划
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
五年吗
Five years?
这谁知道呢
Who the fuck knows?
你说得对 这问题太烂了
Yeah, you're right. That's a bullshit question.
我觉得我的会计问过我这个问题
I think my accountant asked me that question.
那为什么呢 你为什么要选择搏击
why do you it then? Why do you fight?
- 我猜是钱吧 - 不对
- Money, I guess. - No.
得了吧 要钱有更容易的渠道
Come on, there's easier ways.
听着 我的选择的背后没有什么哲学问题
Look, I don't have a philosophical reason behind it.
我只是... 不喜欢求别人
I just... I don't like asking for shit,
也不喜欢依赖别人
And I do not like to rely on people.
我喜欢独♥立♥
I like to be on my own.
行了吗
Is that good enough?
那你又是为了什么
Why do you do it?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表