剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
No. Not really.
你能接受点意见吗
Would you... be open to the idea?
当然
Definitely.
是吗
Yeah?
很好
Great.
我有个顶级的主意
I have a superlative idea.
带上这墨镜
Grab those sunglasses.
戴上它 跟着我 我的朋友
Put them on and follow me, my friend.
关上门 哥们
Shut the door behind you, pal.
基斯 这是我的妈妈
Keith, this is my mother.
妈妈
Mom...
基斯
Keith.
嗨 我是基斯
Hi, I'm Keith.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你要训练一整天
I thought you were training all day.
是啊 我需要休息
Yeah, I deserve a break.
基斯
Keith?
过来 兄弟 坐
Come over here, pal. Take a seat.
所以
So...
我们做些什么呢
So, what are we doing, huh?
在你家打发时间
Just hanging out at your house.
不是 说的是你的头发
No, man. With your hair.
我们怎么处理 我们想要什么样的
What are we doing? How do we want it to look?
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
是吗 我很抱歉 杀手
Yeah? Well, I'm sorry, killer.
这是属于我的发型 你需要一个你自己的
This is my look. You need your own look.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
反正这不搭我的脸型
It wouldn't have looked good on my face, anyway.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得他这样就很好
I think it looks fine the way he is.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't sleep well last night.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
但在我做之前 你有什么喜好吗
But before I do it, are you attached to anything?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
对你的外表
You know, in your appearance.
看起来好看就行了 你随意
Oh, looks-wise I am your canvas.
全权委托
Carte blanche.
老爸 今天谢了
Dad, thanks for today.
我希望能帮上忙
I hope it helps.
我到时候可以拿给你看
I can show it to you when they...
当他们把它们剪辑到一起后
when they put it all together.
这是为了你拍的 不是我
It's for you, not for me.
如果赞助商确实来了
If the sponsors do come through,
我会有更多的钱
I'll have some more money and...
如果有什么你想要的
So if there's anything that you've been wanting
能让你舒服一点
that could make you more comfortable or...
什么都不要
There's nothing.
瑞恩 我要你明白一些事情
Ryan, I want you to understand something.
我今天说的都是真的
I meant every word I said today.
我不是为了赞助商做这些的
And I didn't do this for the sponsors.
我做这些是因为我不想再看你受苦了
I did it because I can't stand to see you in pain anymore.
你明白吗
You understand?
你受的苦已经够多了 太多了
You've suffered enough... too much.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
也为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
那么
Well, um...
我会成功的 好吗
I'll be down there soon, okay?
希望如此 我会需要你帮忙的
I hope you will. I'm gonna need your help.
现在推我一下好吗
Right now give me a push, will you?
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
先生们 我们重温一下规则
All right, gentlemen, we've gone over the rules.
希望这是一场公正光明磊落的比赛
I want a good, clean, fair fight.
随时保护好自己 随时遵守规则
Protect yourself at all times. Follow the rules at all times.
如果想击拳示意 现在可以
If you want to touch gloves, do it now.
操♥你♥妈♥ 小子
Fuck you, boy.
好了 退后
All right, step back.
退后 小子 退后
All the way back, son. All the way back.
退后
All the way back.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
比赛开始
Let's dance.
就是这样
That's it!
就是这样
That's it!
放松 控制他
Relax. Control.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Take your time. Take your time.
控制 控制 控制
Control, control, control.
控制好位置
Secure the position.
没错 就这样
Right. Work it.
就这样
There it is.
停手 停手
Stop. Stop.
妈的 拜托 你在干什么
Fuck, come on. What are you doing?
站起来 站起来
Come on. Stand up, stand up.
你为什么要让他站起来
What are you standing him up for?
继续
Let's go.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
很好 真棒 就是这样
Good! Nice! That's it.
漂亮
Beautiful.
干掉他
Work the finish.
注意腿 很好
Watch that leg. Good.
分出胜负 分出胜负 继续
Fight out, fight out, fight out. Let's go.
他不会倒地击打 奈特 他不会倒地击打
He's got no ground game, Nate. He's got no ground game.
很好
Good.
坚持 坚持
Work that, work that.
停手 停手 站起来
Okay, stop. Stop. Stand up.
- 搞什么 - 站起来
- What the fuck? - Stand up.
让他打呀 让他打呀
Let him fight! Let him fight!
继续 你们继续打
Let's go. I need action.
拜托
Come on.
裁判 妈的
Ref! Fuck!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
停手 停手
Okay, stop, stop, stop.
好
Yeah!
让他打啊
Let him fight!
坐下
Sit down.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
过来 过来 小口吸水 你还好吗
Come here, come here. Small sips. You okay?
看着我 奈特 奈特 看着我儿子
Look at me. Nate, Nate, look at me, son.
看着我
Look at me.
医生
Doc.
让他检查下你
Let him check you.
- 没问题 - 你还好吗
- Okay. - Good?
他总是让我站起来
He keeps standing me up.
- 他妈的总是让我站起来 - 坚持你的战术
- Motherfucker's standing me up. - Stick to the game plan.
他让你站起来吗 那就再把对手放倒
He's standing you up? Put him right back down.
坚持你的战术 你明白怎样去做的 对吗
You do what you're doing. You know what to do, right?
坚持你的战术
Stick to the fucking game plan.
还有十秒钟
10 seconds.
他不会倒地击打
He's got no fucking ground game.
你还好吗
You okay?
休息结束
Seconds out!
- 看着我 你还好吗 - 还好
- Look at me me. You okay? - Yeah.
奈特 该上场了
Nate, let's go.
不要缠斗 奈特 不要缠斗
Don't square up, Nate! Don't square up!
打我呀 混♥蛋♥
Hit me, motherfucker!
站起来 站起来
Get up, get up, get up!
站起来
Get up!
站起来 打倒他
Get up! Take him down!
打他呀
Fucking hit him!
离开笼壁
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表