剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
看它那老大的后脚掌
Look at his big, old back feet.
总算给自己弄到吃的了
Finally gets himself something to eat.
对 因为他不需要钓鱼竿
Yeah, 'cause he doesn't need a pole.
他只要注视河水
He just looks into the river.
我要去接...
I got to, um...
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我喜欢这熊
I love that bear.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你♥爸♥怎么样
Hey. How's your dad?
喝醉了
Drunk.
我们...
We're, uh...
我也快了
I'm, uh, trying to keep up with him.
真的吗
Really?
他的主意 不是我的
His idea. Not my idea.
我能说什么呢 不
What am I gonna say? No?
是的 真的 倒也是
Yeah, true. Might as well.
赞助商的事怎么样了
How'd it go with the sponsors?
不太顺利
Not well.
他们喜欢你
They love you.
他们只是觉得不太合适
They just don't think it's a great fit.
他们说什么了
What did they say?
他们觉得你最近的比赛打得不是很好
They weren't impressed with your last fight.
我跟他们说你当时生病了
I told them you were sick,
不过真正的原因是你♥爸♥的情况
but the real issue is the stuff with your dad.
瑞恩
Ryan.
我他妈的应该怎么办 丽莎
What the fuck am I supposed to do about that, Lisa?
我已经为此蹲过监狱了
I already went to fucking prison.
我觉得只是让人们
I think it's just getting people
了解你曾经历过什么
to understand what you've been through.
他妈的不关他们的事
It's none of their fucking business.
那是我自己的事 我不想提了
That's personal. I don't want to talk about that.
也许会有妥善的办法拿到赞助的
Maybe there's a way to do it that doesn't suck.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
好吧
All right.
什么事
Yes?
马里奥·戈登史密斯来了
Mario Goldsmith's here.
是的 请他进来
Oh, yeah, send him in.
- 毒笔 - 你好吗 埃尔维
- The poison pen. - How are you, Alvey?
很好 我很好 请坐
I'm great. I'm great. Have a seat.
感谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你介意我 录音吗
You mind if I... Record this?
这并不是采访 我们只是聊个天
Oh, this is not an interview. We're just gonna have a talk.
我什么事都要录个音
I record everything.
我希望你最好不要
I'd rather you not.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要跟你道歉
I want to apologize.
- 你真的不必 - 不 我要
- You really don't have to. - No, I do.
对你的文章 我的反应太冲动了
I reacted emotionally to your article.
那是个误会
That was a mistake.
你知道 这些人是我的家人
You know, these people are my family.
我会为他们去杀人
I'd kill for them,
不过我不应该说那些关于你的话
but I shouldn't have said what I said about you.
或是我爸是傻♥逼♥吗
Or my father's cunt?
或是你♥爸♥是傻♥逼♥
Or your father's cunt.
有点人身攻击了
Got a little personal.
你也有点人身攻击
Well, you got a little personal, too.
- 我不这么认为 - 不是吗
- I don't think so. - No?
冲着我来
Came after me.
冲着我的搏击馆 我的拳手
Came after my gym, my fighters.
你冲着我儿子来
You came after my son.
这难道不是人身攻击吗
How is that not personal?
我写关于MMA的事 是很公平的
I write about MMA. That's all fair game.
是的 不过你的语气 你针对我
Yeah, but your tone... You came after me.
怎么会呢
How so?
你写的糊烂根本都不是事实
Well, you were writing shit that wasn't fact.
奈特输了比赛
Well, um, Nate lost his fight.
瑞恩根本没有个冠军的样子
Ryan looked like anything but a champ.
- 我漏了什么 - 举个例子 漏了观点
- What am I missing? - Perspective, for one.
一场失败和一场胜利
That's a loss and a win.
怎么会扯到我的搏击馆的垮台
How is that the downfall of my gym?
你担心了
You worried?
不
No.
拜托
Come on.
埃尔维 你肯定是有点担心的
Alvey, you got to be a little concerned.
一点儿也不 而且这又不是采访
Not a bit. And this isn't an interview.
好吧 感谢你的道歉 不过没必要了
Well, I appreciate the apology, but it's not necessary.
你看 你还没参观过我的搏击馆 对吗
You know what, you haven't seen my gym, right?
我带你稍微转一转吧
Let me give you the 10-cent tour.
这边 下次你要骂死我
This way, the next time you butcher me,
就知道你♥他♥妈♥的该说什么了
you know what the fuck you're talking about.
- 介意我照几张照片吗 - 请便 马里奥
- Mind if I take some photos? - Whatever you need, Mario.
瑞恩: 今天没见到你 你去哪儿了
嘿 丽莎找你
Hey. Lisa's looking for you.
她在她办公室里
She's in her office.
好的 我一会儿就去
All right. I'll be right there.
什么事
What's up?
关门
Shut the door.
我见你今天和埃尔维一起训练了
I saw you training with Alvey today.
伙计 我他妈的太差劲了 我太紧张了
Oh, man, I fucking sucked. I was so nervous.
他留下了很深的印象
He was impressed.
他特意跟我说了
He made it a point to tell me that.
- 没骗人 - 没骗人
- No shit. - No shit.
他仍然认为你还有很大的进步空间
He still thinks that you've got a long way to go,
不过他带你训练 这是个好的开头
but he's engaged, and that is a good start.
看 他说什么我都愿意干
Look, I'll do whatever he says.
我是说 这是我所关心的
I mean, this is... This is all I care about.
很好
Good.
因为今天我还遇到了一个赞助商 聊得不错
'Cause I also had an interesting meeting with a sponsor today
他正在找一个女拳手
who is looking for a female fighter,
- 我想到了你 - 价码如何
- and I thought of you. - What kind of money?
还没谈到这一步
It didn't really get that far.
我只是想先看看你有没有兴趣
I just wanted to see if you were interested first.
当然了 我有兴趣 你在开玩笑吗
Fuck, yeah, I'm interested. Are you kidding me?
是什么赞助商
What is it?
是一个叫杀手秘密的能量饮料
Mm, it's an energy drink called Slaughter Water.
你知道吗 我一点都不在乎
You know what, I don't even give a fuck.
我是说 姐们 就算赞助商是堕胎诊所
I mean, dude, I'll freaking sponsor
我他妈也不在乎
an abortion clinic for all I care.
你认真的吗
Are you kidding me?
我错了
My bad.
没关系 我会安排你们见面
It's okay. I'll set up a meeting.
我还想给你安排场比赛
I also wanted to find you a fight.
你觉得如何
How do you feel about that?
可以
I mean, yeah.
你和埃尔维怎么想
What do you and Alvey think?
我是说 埃尔维怎么说
I mean, what does... What does Alvey say?
我们都认为这么做是对的
We both agreed that it's got to be the right fit,
我会开始着手这件事
but I'll start looking around.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我已经下班了
I clocked out.
你知道 员工是不可以在用餐区吃饭的
Employees can't eat in the dining area. You know that.
这真的有关系吗 贾马尔
Does it really matter, Jamal?
有没有关系不重要 这是公♥司♥规定
It don't matter if it matters. It's corporate.
带走吃吧
Take it to go.
可以把我的支票给我吗
Can I have my check?
走之前把桌子擦了
Wipe that down before you leave.
四百八十一元四十九美分
这是两个周的吗
Is this both weeks?
跟以前是一样的
Same as always.
你不了解我 但这不像我
You don't know me, but this is not me.
我从不忍♥受复杂的女人
I don't suffer complicated women.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表