剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Pull off the cage!
利用围栏 离开那里
Use the fence! Get out of there!
妈的
Ah, fuck!
手举起来 还有十秒钟
Cover up. 10 seconds!
加油 奈特
Come on, Nate!
妈的
Fuck!
站起来 用围栏
Get up! Use the fence!
停手 停手
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
好了 好了
Come on, come on.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
奈特 看着我
Nate, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
好了 我们认输 我们认输
All right, we're done. We're done. We're done.
- 不 - 我们认输 我们认输
- No. - We're done, we're done.
- 不 我还能 - 坐下 坐下
- No. I can... - sit down, sit down, sit down, sit down.
- 没事的 我们认输 - 好了
- It's okay. We're done. - That's it. Fight's over.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
作弊的混♥蛋♥
Cheating motherfucker!
他妈的是你的错 是你的错
It's your fucking fault! It's your fucking fault!
- 别碰我 - 你♥他♥妈♥的作弊了
- Hey, get your fucking hands off of me. - You fucking stole it!
你就是坨屎
You piece of shit!
是谁给你黑钱了 是谁
Who's fucking paying you? Who's paying you?
混♥蛋♥ 滚一边去
Motherfucker! Get the fuck out of here!
滚一边去
Get the fuck out of here.
- 滚一边去 - 操♥你♥妈♥ 伙计
- Get the fuck out of here. - Hey, fuck you, dude.
你有病吗
What's wrong with you?
滚一边去
Get out of here.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
看着我 好了 好了
Look at me. Okay, okay, okay.
夫勒斯♥诺♥的观众们 为你们的冠军鼓掌吧
Fresno, give it up for your winner.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
All right, all right, all right.
现在回家吧 回家吧
Let's go home now. Let's go home.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
没事了 没事了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
现在回家吧 回家吧
Let's go home right now. Let's go home.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
结果怎么样
How'd it go?
他输了
Uh, he lost.
我必须叫停比赛 太糟糕了
I had to stop the fight. It was bad.
出什么事了
What happened?
他没能尽全力 懂吗
He didn't fight his fight, you know?
他被拖累了 屎都被打出来了
He got dragged in. He got the shit beat out of him.
他现在在医院了
He's in the hospital now.
他们要他留院观察一夜
They're gonna keep him overnight.
天啊 他还好吗
Jesus Christ. Is he okay?
他还会说话 还知道身在何处
I mean, he's talking. He knows where he is.
他对我很生气
He's fucking pissed at me.
他有段时间不能比赛了
Well, he can't fight for a while,
也许这对他这是个警示
so maybe this'll be his wake-up call.
我在想 也许他就不该参加拳赛
You know, I'm thinking he... he maybe shouldn't fight at all.
两场 连续两场糟糕的失利
That's two... two losses two bad losses in a row.
我不知道该对这孩子说什么
I don't know what I'm gonna tell this kid.
告诉他真♥相♥ 他会受伤的
Tell him the truth... he's gonna get hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
话说回来
Anyway...
醉驾的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this D.U.I. Thing.
那非常愚蠢
It was so stupid.
明早见 好吗
I'll see you in the morning, okay?
明早我不在这里
I won't be here.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去我爸爸的公♥寓♥
I'm going to my dad's condo.
我会在那里待一段时间
I'm gonna stay there for a while.
好吧 丽萨 回头再聊
Okay, Lisa. I'll talk to you later.
嗨 我是牧场远景集团的肖恩·查帕斯
Hi, you've reached Sean Chapas at Rancho Vista Group.
- 妈的 贱♥人♥ - 请留言 详细...
- Fuck. Cunt. - Leave a detailed message...
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表