剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- You hear me? - Mm-hmm.
那好
Okay.
六点钟
six o'colck.
嗨 我是劳拉
Hi, it's Laura.
请留言 我会打给你
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
嘿 是我 给我回电♥话♥
Uh, hey, it's me. Give me a call.
今晚计划有点小改变
There's been a slight change of plans about tonight,
所以 回电♥话♥
so, call me.
慢慢来 组合拳 组合拳
Nice and easy. Double, double.
对
Yeah.
出点汗 好吗
Just break a sweat, all right?
出点汗 加油
Just breaking a sweat. Come on.
加油
Come on. Oh!
我要回击了
I'm gonna hit you back.
出自电影Sonny boy 中译名杀人武器
我还没那么老 杀人武器
I ain't that old, Sonny boy.
瞧瞧这头老虎
Oh, look at the tiger.
躺下 躺下
Lay down, lay down.
大腿肌肉还好吗
Okay. How's this hamstring?
很好
That's good.
你看起来很好 孩子
Aw, you look good, man.
前所未有的好
You look better than I've ever seen you look.
没骗你 你练的很刻苦
No shitting. You worked hard.
你速度很快 也很有爆发力
You're fast. You're explosive.
你有正确的目标
Your fucking head's in the right place.
你会觉得你状态正佳
It's gonna feel like you're shot out of a Cannon.
相信我 我懂你
Trust me. I got you.
你要学会控制
You got to control that.
我会战斗到底
I'm gonna fight my fight.
你会战斗到底
You're gonna fight your fight.
你要呼吸 自己的频率
You're gonna breathe. Your pace.
全部这些 你都明白
The whole thing... You know it.
我只是在想赛后的食物
I'm just worried about that food after the fight.
- 我快饿死了 - 好吧
- I'm fucking starving. - Yeah.
- 我们还是去吃意大利菜吗 - 不
- We doing Italian still? - No.
谢尔比忘了预约了
Shelby fucked the reservation up,
丽莎买♥♥了一堆牛排
so Lisa bought a bunch of steaks.
我们在我家吃
We'll have it at my house.
好吧
All right.
叫上你的小女朋友
Invite your little girlfriend.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不知道 她...
Yeah, I don't know. She's...
出什么事了
What happened?
她有些生气
Well, she's pissed off about something.
你做什么了
What did you do?
我屁都没做
I didn't do shit.
你做什么了
What did you do?
训练啊 她不理解罢了
Training, you know. She doesn't fucking get it.
她们撑不过训练营的
Ah, they never make it through training camp.
全都不行 一个都不行
None of them. Not one of them.
别再为女孩心烦了 她们对你没好处
Don't bother with girls. They're no good for you.
话说回来 你现在在想什么
Anyway, what's your mind on?
打败我的对手
Taking the guy out in front of me.
你知道这是什么吗
You know where it's at?
你在想着胜利 儿子
Your mind's on winning, son!
起来 转身
Get up. Turn around.
放松 保持放松 放松 放松 放松
Loose. Keep these loose, loose, loose, loose.
我不敢相信奈特复出后的第一场比赛
I can't believe you didn't give me
你居然没有给我
Nate's first fight back.
你没时间
You didn't have a spot for him.
- 我在努力 - 真的吗
- I was working on it. - Really?
因为看起来你正在拖延我们
'Cause it kind of seemed like you were slow-playing us
观察他是否健康
to see if he was healthy.
- 你是这么想的吗 - 是的
- Is that what you think? - Yeah. I do.
还有 我听说了瑞恩的交易
Also, I heard about the Ryan deal.
六场廉价的比赛 简直就是敲诈
Six fights at a frozen rate. That is fucking extortion.
等等
Now, hold on.
这件事我们都不干净
We all got a little dirty on that one.
这是最好的方法
It's for the best.
好吧
Right. Okay.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
嘿 我们别吵架了
Hey, let's not fight.
你还好吗 孩子还好吗
How are you? How is the baby?
他来啦
There he is.
风云人物
Man of the hour.
嘿 加罗 你还好吗
Hey, Garo. How are you?
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
谁先讲
Who wants to start?
在开始之前 不管我在那晚的小冲突中
Before we begin, I would like to reiterate
扮演了怎样的角色
my sincere and most humble apologies
我都想重申我
for any role that I might have played
诚恳而谦恭的歉意
in the skirmish the other night.
那可不只是一场小冲突
Well, it was more than just a skirmish.
让我很难堪
It was embarrassing.
你让我们看起来像野蛮人
You make us look like barbarians.
我们翻篇吧
Let's move on.
很明显 我们有一个问题
Obviously, we have a problem here.
杰伊一直打不上比赛
Jay's fights keep falling apart.
这让我们白花钱 我知道也让你白花钱
It's costing us money. I know it's costing you money.
我同意 这不好 非常不好
I agree. It's not good. It's not good at all.
但我也许能解决
But I may have a solution.
抱歉 我必须要接这个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I have to take this.
杰伊
Jay.
你们俩继续谈
You guys continue doing what you do.
我是天才 懂吗
I'm the talent, you know?
我可能本来就不该听这些破事
I probably shouldn't be hearing this shit anyways.
你好
Hello?
你太性感了
You are so fucking hot.
什么
What?
我在今天早上拍的照片
I'm looking at pictures from the shoot this morning.
是吗 我好看吗
Oh, yeah? I look good?
我现在还没穿衣服呢
Well, I haven't gotten dressed yet,
你听懂了吗
if that tells you anything.
听懂了 你在干什么
Yes, it does. What are you doing?
我在给你回电♥话♥啊
I'm calling you back.
好吧 有个问题
Um, yeah. Flag on the play.
我们在比赛场见面可以吗
Is it possible to meet there?
我以为你要来接我
I thought you were picking me up.
是 我本来这样打算的 但我妈妈想去
Yeah, I was planning to, but my mom wants to come,
她没有车
and she doesn't have a car,
除非你想我们三个挤一辆车里...
so unless you want to squeeze three in a cab, you know...
我不介意
I don't mind.
我想见见她
I-I want to meet her.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 确定
- You're sure? - Yeah, positive.
好 没问题 我会去接你
Yeah, no problem. I will pick you up.
嘿
Hey.
我要你现在就来
I want you here right now.
我知道 我也想
I know. Me too.
那你在哪
Well, where are you?
我在跟一个承办人见面 我应该回去了
I'm talking to some promoter, so I should probably get back.
有一次 我得自己解决了
Once again, I have to take care of myself.
原谅我
Forgive me.
那么...
Well...
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
你错过了我的好主意
You missed me having an amazing idea.
- 我能说吗 - 直说吧
- May I? - Go right ahead.
你在这个世界里最在乎什么 杰伊
What do you value the most in this world, Jay?
钱 尊重
Money, respect,
女人 还是荣耀
women, glory?
- 全都在乎 - 对的
- All that shit. - Yeah.
我刚提到的这些东西 朋友
These things I just named, my friend,
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表