剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
下午好 麻烦...
Good afternoon. Can I have...
我需要点帮助
I need some help.
什么
What?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
我要你告诉埃尔维
I need you to tell Alvey
无论如何不要上网 好吗
to avoid the Internet at all costs, okay?
特别是不要打开大家说这个网站
Specifically a website entitled Splitlip.Net.
- 你能做到吗 - 为什么
- Can you do this? - Why?
帮我个忙了
Just do it for me.
- 他会吼我吗 - 不会
- Is he gonna yell at me? - No.
求你了 谢尔比
Please, Shelby.
拜托 帮帮兄弟的忙
Please, help a brother out.
无论如何你都不要上网
You should avoid the Internet at all costs.
啥
What?
特别是大家说网站 是个博客
Especially Splitlip.Net. It's a blog.
千万不要看
Don't read it.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么啊 谢尔比
What the fuck are you talking about, Shelby?
- 大家说- 点net
- Splitlip? - Dot. Net!
"为何 国王埃尔维 ·库林纳在海军大街上的
"Why Alvey 'King' Kulina's Navy street MMA
综合搏击俱乐部永远跟不上潮流
will never be relevant.
作者 马里奥·戈德史密斯
By Mario Goldsmith."
谁是他妈的...
Who the fuck is...
有时间吗
Got a sec?
当然
Sure.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
吃这个
This?
- 嗯 - 哦
- Mm. - Oh.
看起来像是有火鸡 瑞士干酪 墨西哥辣椒
Looks like turkey, Swiss, jalapenos,
过多的芥末酱
way too much mustard.
- 还是你的最爱哈 - 以前是
- Still your favorite, eh? - Used to be.
现在有了孩子就不能吃了
This baby's kind of taking over.
我想知道我们还能不能谈谈生意
I was wondering if we could talk business.
实在没什么可谈的
There's not really much to talk about.
你身上还有六场拳赛的合约
You're locked up for six fights.
是的 我明白 我能坐下吗...
Yeah, I know. Um... You mind if I...
可以啊
That's fine.
不 我之前
No, I was...
我之前考虑得更多的是赞助商
I was thinking more about sponsors.
我是说 我以为赞助的事都已安排妥当
I mean, I thought I had some things lined up,
可是在我最后一场比赛之后 他们都做鸟兽散了
then they all kind of scattered after my last fight,
所以 这个嘛... 我需要钱
so, there's that... I need money.
马上就要 如果不是这么紧要的话
I need it fast, and I wouldn't bother you
我也不会来烦你的 但确实很紧要
if it wasn't important, but it is.
可♥卡♥因♥是很贵 你应该试试冰♥毒♥
Cocaine is expensive. You should try meth.
对 是我活该 好吧
Yeah, that's fair, okay. Um...
不是 家里出了点状况
No, a family situation has come up,
要花一大笔钱
and it's gonna cost a lot.
怎么了
What happened?
呃...
Well...
我估计我妈不能再管家里了
I guess my mom can't handle things anymore,
所以我们得给我爸请个护士
so we got a nurse for my dad.
怎么 他们分居了吗 还是...
So, what, did they split up, or...
我不知道
I don't know.
不过她现在住在我姨妈家
But she's staying at my aunt's and...
因此只要能让我找到几个赞助商
That's why anything extra that I could be doing
或者就是再多找点现钱
to be getting some sponsors
让我做什么都没问题
or just to get some extra cash would be great.
- 我... - 怎么
- I... it - What?
我不是 我不是要连累你 丽莎
I'm not... I'm not dragging you into my shit, Lisa.
嗯
Mm.
我是求你帮帮我
I'm asking you if you can help me.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
马里奥 马里奥·戈德史密斯
Mario. Mario Goldsmith.
马里奥 操蛋 戈德史密斯
Mario fucking Goldsmith.
这名字是个什么玩意儿 啊
What kind of name is that, huh?
一个写博客的 都不算个正经工作
It's a blogger. It not a fucking job.
我跟不上潮流 我他妈的跟不上潮流
I'm irrelevant? I'm fucking irrelevant.
他才落伍了呢
He's irrelevant.
恶心死我了
Makes me fucking sick.
总之
Anyway...
你和瑞恩的擂台赛
This fight with you and Ryan.
我一直在认真考虑
I've been giving it a lot of thought.
我希望看到这场比赛
I want to see it happen.
真的 但现在还不是时候
I do. Now is not the right time.
那几时才是时候
So when would the right time be?
我们让你多赢几场比赛以后
When we get you a few more wins.
哦 我懂了 瑞恩出狱了
Oh, I see, Ryan came out of prison,
拳王争霸赛正等着他呢
and he had a title fight in front of him.
不是一回事
That was different.
- 因为他曾坐过牢吗 - 不是 这个...
- Because he was in prison? - No, it's...
这跟瑞恩无关 而是考虑到你的关系
This isn't about Ryan, it's about you.
放屁
That's bullshit.
我他妈的每天都待在搏击馆
I'm in the gym every fuckin' day
兑现我的承诺
holding up my end of the bargain,
拼了老命做我该做的事
doing what I need to do and busting my ass.
我可没惹什么麻烦
I'm not getting in trouble.
- 我就他妈的在过自己的生活..- 啥
- I'm fucking living my life... - What?
瑞恩比赛的时候你他们嗨的像个风筝一样
You were high as a fucking kite at Ryan's fight.
是 但我没惹上麻烦
Yeah, but I didn't get in trouble.
哦 你没被逮到
Oh, you didn't get caught.
我可没被关进监狱
I didn't go to prison!
你真了不起 杰伊你没被逮到
Good for you, Jay. You didn't get caught.
我理解你的感受 真的
I understand how you feel, I do.
不过我们要着眼更大的目标
But there's a bigger picture here.
为了谁
For who?
为了所有人 我们所有人 你 瑞恩
All of us. All of us... you, Ryan.
- 是你 你 你 - 我 丽莎 搏击馆
- You, you, you. - Me, Lisa, the gym.
你要是输了这场比赛 然后呢
You fucking lose this fight, then what?
你就再次积分垫底了
And you're at the bottom of the pile again.
对 但你想过没有 如果我赢了比赛呢
Yeah, but have you thought about if I won the fight?
你赢了比赛 他还有机会再打败你
You win the fight, he gets another shot at you.
不公平 但事实如此
Not fair, but that's how it goes.
你和瑞恩现在正处于拉锯战状态
You and Ryan now is a nice fight.
不错
It's nice.
我们让你再多赢几场
We get you a couple more wins,
也许赢个腰带回来 那比赛也不容易打的
maybe a belt, that's a fucking monster fight.
到时候再让你们决斗
That's the payday.
问题是 我不是非你不可
The thing is... I don't really need you.
埃尔维 我告诉加罗我想打场比赛
Alvey, I tell Garo that I want the fight...
独♥立♥赛 而瑞恩不会回避我的
Unaffiliated, and Ryan's not gonna duck me.
瑞恩不会跟你比赛的 我不会让这件事发生
Ryan is not gonna fight you. I'll never let that happen.
不过我倒有个计划
But I got a plan.
你把体重降到145磅
You drop down to 145.
这就是你♥他♥妈♥的计划
That's your fucking plan?
把我自己饿死吗
I starve myself to death?
哦 得了吧 只是一个体重级别
Oh, come on, it's one weight class.
- 见鬼的计划 - 你反正也是个小个子
- Some fucking plan.- And you're little anyway.
滚蛋 这方法根本行不通 老爸
Fuck off. That's a nasty cut, pops.
你心里比我更清楚
You know it better than I do.
听我说 我们不要乱来
Listen to me... We do it the right way.
你赢几场比赛 拿个腰带
You get a couple of wins, you get a fucking belt,
再跟瑞恩比赛 这就是计划
you fight Ryan... That's the play.
这就是计划
That's the play.
你会考虑下吗
Will you think about it?
这边 我们已经有了帆布 颜料 画笔呢
Here, so we've got canvasses, acrylics. Brushes...
有了
Yes.
这些很棒 你一定要试试这个
Oh, these are amazing. You have to try these.
一般人都喜欢 我个人倒是不...
People love them. I personally don't...
对我来说有点太钝了
They're a little too blunt for me...
不过看你会怎么觉得了
But we'll see what you think.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表