剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- I'm good. - Are you sure?
嘿 给点力 不行不行 照顾好我朋友
Hey. Come on. No, no. Take care of my friend.
- 把他带到后面去 - 我不用了
- Take him to the back. - I'm good.
嘿 你会伤了她心的 去吧 算我的
Hey, you're gonna hurt her feelings. Go ahead. It's on me.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
杰伊杰伊 有人在敲门
Jay, Jay, someone's banging on the door.
妈妈 住手
Mom, stop.
操
Fuck.
等等 等一下
Hold on! Hold on a fucking second!
是谁
Who is it?
嘿
Hey.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such a fucking asshole!
怎么回事
What's going on?
嘿 妈 妈 让我
Hey, mom, mom, give me a...
让我消停会儿 拜托了 妈妈
Give me a fucking break, please, mom.
- 拜托 - 你撞了他的车
- Please! - You hit his fucking car?!
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?!
这是个意外
It... it was an accident.
不 不是的 你去他公♥司♥
No, it wasn't! You went to his work!
因为
Because...
因为你骗了我
Because you're lying to me.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你想嫁给他 他告诉我的
Y-you want to fucking marry him, he's telling me?
那你跟我在干什么
What the fuck are you doing with me?
你毁了我的生活杰伊
You are ruining my fucking life, Jay!
- 你破坏了我的生活 - 抱歉
- You are fucking my life up! - I'm sorry.
我试着对你耐心点
You know, I'm trying to be patient with you.
我试着理解这所有的一切
I'm trying to understand all of this.
他把我赶出了房♥子杰伊
He's kicking me out of the house, Jay.
- 很好 - 他都不愿跟我说话
- Great. - He won't even talk to me.
离他远点 呆在这里
Get the fuck away from him. Stay here.
呆在这里
Stay here.
我知道在你的生命里他对你有多重要
I know how important he is in your life...
但是你不亏欠他什么
But you don't have to fucking owe him shit.
- 你不 - 我要接这个
- You don't... - I have to take this.
你可以让自己开心点
It's okay to let yourself be happy.
嗨
Hi.
不太好
Not great.
他在那里吗
Is he up there?
他说了什么
What... what did he say?
他太
He was so...
没错 但是
Yeah, but...
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我还要来吗
Should I still come up there?
是啊 我也是
Yeah, I do, too.
好吧 我爱你 你
Okay. I love you. You're...
你最好了
You're the best.
好的 一会儿见
Okay. I'll see you in a bit.
是谁
Who was that?
是保罗的姐姐
That was Paul's sister.
我要走了
I have to go.
哪里 嘿 哪里 你去哪里
Where? Hey. Where? Where you going?
等等 停下来 你要去哪里
Hold on a second. Stop. Where you going?
蒙特西托
Montecito.
保罗和她在一起 我答应她也会过去
Paul's up there with her, and I promised her I-i would go up there.
别去
Fuck it.
你要呆在这里
You're staying here.
-杰伊 - 你要呆在这里
- Jay. - You're staying here.
杰伊你是个好人
Jay, you are an amazing guy,
我很喜欢跟你在一起
and I love spending time with you...
是啊 但你很害怕
Yeah, but you're scared
因为我们是认真的 这让你害怕了
'cause this is real, and it scares you.
这让你害怕了
It scares you
因为你太习惯于跟他之间没有激♥情♥的感觉
because you're so used to feeling fucking dead with him,
没有激♥情♥很简单
and dead is easy
因为当你没感觉时没人会要求你做什么
'cause nobody asks you to do anything when you're dead.
- 我 - 嘿 等一下
I... -hey, hold on a sec.
我害了所有人然后满世界地骗人
I have been lied to all over the place by fucking everyone.
我能知道人们是否撒谎 看着我
I know when people are full of shit, so look at me.
看着我 你告诉我这不是真的
Look at me, and you tell me that this isn't real.
告诉我
Tell me.
曾经是的
It was.
曾经是真的
It was real.
但后来它变了
But then it changed.
就是这样
That's what happens.
我觉得我不应该再聊下去了 好吗
I don't think we should talk anymore, okay?
再见杰伊
Bye, Jay.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
不不 停下来 停下来
No, no, no, no. Stop. Stop. Stop.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你很漂亮
You're beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
禁止电♥话♥
No phones.
哇喔 看看你
Wow. Look at you.
给 你开车 我不行了
Here. You drive. I'm toast.
我不开车 我不开车
I'm not driving. I'm not driving.
你来开车
Oh, you're driving.
哈 我也不行了 老兄
Huh? I'm... I'm fucked up, too, man.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What in the fuck is wrong with you?
氧可酮(毒品)
Oxy.
氧可酮
Oxy?
医疗级别的 老兄 因为我付得起
Medical-grade, bro, because I can afford it.
我没给过你 老兄 你要来点吗 哥们
I didn't offer you, man. You you want something, bro?
- 来点 - 不 你疯了
- Want some? - No. You're crazy.
我找不到了
I can't find it.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
好吧
All right.
住手 住手
Stop it. Stop.
说真的 哥们 住手 住手
Seriously, man, stop. Stop.
我看不清楚路了 住手
I can't fucking see as it is. Stop.
- 过来 哥们 - 别碰我 老兄
- Come here, bro. - Get the fuck out of here, man.
嘿 别碰我 噢
Hey, get the fuck Get the f... ohh!
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Stupid motherf...
该死
Fuck.
天啊
Jesus.
我受够了
I'm done.
是我的错
It's my fault.
- 你做错了什么 - 全部
- What's your fault? - All of it.
米沙
Misha.
她因为我死了 兄弟
She's dead because of me, bro.
闭嘴吧 老兄
Just fucking shut up, man.
该死 老兄
Oh, fuck, man.
该死
Fuck.
靠右停车
Pull over to the right.
请出示行车证和驾驶证
License and registration, please.
从车里出来
Step out of the car
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表