剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Remember the game plan. Remember to breathe.
胡安 好了吗
Juan, looking good.
乔 你能给她来个快速热身吗?
Joe, will you warm her up real quick?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
艾丽西亚.
Alicia.
库林纳小伙子们
The Kulina boys.
怎么啦 拳击手?
What's up, player?
快看看这套时髦的西装
Whoa, look at this snazzy suit.
你的狗仔队在哪儿呢?
Where's your paparazzi?
这是个笑话而已 我就是跟你开个玩笑
Take a joke, man. I'm just fucking with you.
- 你看上去很棒 - 谢了
- You look good. - Thank you.
我现在感觉很好
I feel good.
好吧
Okay.
- 什么情况? - 你最近很混♥蛋♥
- What the fuck? - You're being a dick.
他要是惹我 我绝不放过他 伙计
He's fucking with me, I'm fucking with him, dude.
这没什么的
It's fine.
你跟我爸说过话了吗?
Did you talk to my dad?
没有 他就给我发了条消息而已
No, man. He just leaves me a message.
他就说陪她上拳台 我给他打回去 就不接了
He's like, "Corner her." I try to call him back. Nothing.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
这他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck?
感觉怎么样? 她热好身了吗?
How you feeling? She warm?
你知道吗? 我一直在思考
You know what? I've been thinking, man.
夏威夷的玩够了
Hawaii's done.
够了
It's done.
好吧 我也许把这地方彻底拆了
Okay, I might just rip this place down to the studs
然后重新来过
and just start fresh.
这次试试布道院风格
Go with more of a... a mission-style
或者是中世纪的现代风格
or maybe mid-century modern.
法国著名设计师
但是绝对不能再用菲利普·斯塔克的垃圾了
But none of that Philippe Starck crap.
感觉你像住在打折店里似的
Feel like you're living in a Target.
布道院风格感觉不错
No. Mission-style feels right.
感觉像是加州那样的 你明白吧?
It feels like California, you know?
明白
Yeah, yeah.
然后我给这地方起个新名字
Then I got to rename the place and got to rebrand
再把包括网站什么的所有东西全都换上新名字
and all that deal and website and everything.
你猜怎么着? 去他妈的吧
You know what? Fuck it.
去他妈的 我已经被夏威夷
Fuck it. I'm stuck with the Aloha spirit.
这挺好的 哥们
It's good, man. It's good.
- 事情会更糟的 - 是啊
- Could be worse. - Yeah.
都是我的错
My bad. That's my bad.
兄弟 我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything, man.
那挺好的 那说明酒精正在起作用
Good. That means the drank is working.
不是不是
No. No, no, no.
我指... 我是说关于那孩子
I mean... I mean about the kid.
你在说什么呢?
What you talking about?
我... 我对他一点感觉都没有
I just... I don't feel anything about him.
天啊 伙计
Oh, man.
你明白吧
You know.
不 听我说
No. Listen. Listen.
我他妈用拳头打碎了一个玻璃柜子 好吗?
I put my fucking fist through a glass cabinet, right?
我把我的办公室给毁了
I fucking destroyed my office.
就那么毁了
I destroyed it.
我当时真没那么生气
I wasn't really that mad.
你明白我指的是什么吧?
You know what I mean?
我是说 我就是觉得那是我应该做的事
I mean, I just figured that's something I should do.
但是说到痛苦疼痛
But as far as the pain is concerned, I just...
我一点都没感觉到痛苦
I never fucking felt any pain.
听我说 伙计
Listen. Listen to me, man.
在你从痛苦中走出来之前
Shit like this is going to come out 10 different ways
这样的倒霉事会有很多种呈现方法
before you're out the other end.
好吗 没有说哪种感觉是对的 好吗?
Okay? There's no right way to feel. All right?
你就得给自己点空间
You just give yourself room,
然后让它自然而然的发生
and you let it happen.
就这样
That's it.
好吧 可我没有感觉的这他妈是什么毛病?
Yeah, but what the fuck is wrong with me that I can't feel this?
我他妈毫无感觉
I can't fucking feel it.
目前来看 我的兄弟
Well, currently, my brother,
那是因为你满脑子的可待因(毒品)
it's because your brain is filled with codeine.
还喝大了
Drank.
听着伙计 你会感受到的
Listen, man, you're gonna feel this.
说真的伙计 你会感受到的
Real talk, man. You're gonna feel it.
不管怎样 一定会爆发出来的
One way or the other, it's gonna come out.
你就得让它自然而然的发生 伙计
You just got to let it happen, man.
好吧
Yeah.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
下面有请
please welcome to the cage,
一路打通威尼斯海军大街的混合格斗家
fighting out of Navy St. Mixed Martial Artist, Venice,
小心了加州 艾丽西亚?门德斯驾到!
California, here is Alicia Mendez!
成败在此一举
Everything that we worked for.
现在你就走进去 然后跟她他妈来一架
This moment. You go in there, and you fucking take it.
请进去
Go inside.
耐心点 艾丽西亚! 耐心点!
Be patient, Alicia! Be patient!
你得防住那些动作!
You got to block those!
肘击!
Elbow!
完美! 真棒
Beautiful! Very good.
就是这样!
There we go!
揍她 使劲揍她
Pummel. Pummel in.
用那个! 用拳头!
Use that! Use that fist!
注意姿势 艾丽西亚
Position, Alicia.
- 捶她! - 使劲 艾丽西亚!
- Hammer her! - Come on, Alicia!
好了 听着 真♥他♥妈♥棒
All right, listen. Fuck yeah.
你就继续刚才你做的
You keep doing what you're doing,
你就能把她打进医院
you're gonna put this girl in the hospital.
- 你明白了吗? - 是的
- You got it? - Yeah.
- 保持这种压力 保持攻击性 - 好的
- Keep that pressure on. Stay aggressive. - Uh-huh.
用刺拳攻击她的背部 别忘用刺拳
Move her back with that jab. Don't forget the jab.
- 我知道了 - 好的 给她点水喝
- I got it. - Okay, give her some water.
离我他妈的远点 伙计 我说我知道了
Yo, get the fuck away from me, man. I said I got it.
好的好的
All right, all right.
打给我看 好吗?
Show me. Show me, all right?
这是你的战斗
Your fight.
你好了吗? 准备好了吗?
You ready? Are you ready?
开打!
Let's fight!
太棒了! 你赢了 宝贝儿!
Come on! That's a win, baby!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
裁判终止了比赛
the referee puts a stop to this fight
第二回合我们的冠军击倒对手
at the second round for your winner by knockout...
艾丽西亚?门德斯!
Alicia Mendez!
嘘... 我收拾 我收拾 没事
Sh... I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.
- 你干嘛了? - 没事
- What'd you do? - I got it.
好吧
Okay.
- 什么? - 我出去了
- What? - I'm out.
不 别
No, no, no, no.
别 我马上就弄好了 马上就好了
No. I'm making this one. I'm making this one.
你自己来吧 宝贝 我要走了
That's all you, baby. I'm done.
别啊 来吧来吧 再来一次 就再来一次
No, come on, come on, come on. One more, one more.
- 就跟我再来一次吧 - 得了吧宝贝儿
- Have one more with me. - Come on, baby.
快啊 快到顶了
Come on, just the tip.
快到顶了 别停啊 说好!
Just the tip! Don't say no, say yes!
你人可真好 拿你朋友开涮
That's nice. Make fun of your friend.
别这样留我一个人!
Don't leave me like this!
在你朋友身上寻开心
Make fun of your friend.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
不 兄弟 我真是受宠若惊
No, man, look, I'm flattered.
我就喜欢看你求我的样子
I like when you beg.
我不行了 好吧?
I'm calling uncle. Okay?
谢谢你听我讲这些
Hey, thanks for listening, all right?
我真的很感激
I appreciate it.
这是朋友该做的 伙计
That's what we do, man.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表