剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
而且 妈妈 你也能体会到我的感受
And, mom, you can feel what I feel.
好吗
Okay?
现在
Now.
我曾经...
I've...
我以前曾经...
I've put a, uh... a needle
在手臂上注射过 但从来没用过海♥洛♥因♥
in my arm before, but never heroin.
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared.
请你坐着就好
Please, just sit.
妈 很好
Mom, this is good.
很好 没问题的 坐下吧
This is good. This is good. Just sit.
今晚我们俩都会看见一些东西
We're both gonna see some things tonight.
看着我 记住你看见的东西
Watch me, and just remember what you see.
兄弟们 尽快安静下来 快点
You guys, quiet down real quick, real quick.
我要感谢黑房♥子综合搏击馆的
I want to thank coach Kenny Johnson,
肯尼·约翰森教练今晚到来
Black House MMA for coming tonight.
在开始前说几件事
A few things before we get started.
显然今天的比赛不设奖金
There is no prize money obviously,
也不会记录你们的成绩
And this will not go on your records.
你们都签了豁免声明 所以
You all signed a waiver, so any damage
你们造成或受到的任何伤害都自行处理
that you inflict or is done to you is on your own.
按照约定 乔伊老爹担任裁判
As agreed, Joe daddy is gonna be officiating.
很好
Yeah.
三轮比赛 每轮五分钟
Three five-minute rounds.
业余选手必须佩带头盔
Amateurs must wear headgear.
专业选手 就随你们便吧
Pros, you do whatever the hell you want to do.
比赛不做胜负裁定
There are no decisions,
所以你们必须完自行决出胜负
so you must finish.
肯尼教练 你有要说的吗
Coach Kenny, you want to say anything?
让我们奋力搏击 注意安全 玩得开心
Let's fight hard, be safe, and have a good time.
没错 玩开心
Yeah, have fun.
欢迎来到海军大街
Welcome to Navy St.
埃尔维
Alvey.
什么事
Yeah?
我是来自杀手之水的德鲁·帕克
Drew Parker from Slaughter Water.
德鲁 兄弟 谢谢你过来
Ah, Drew, man, thanks for coming down.
绝对要来的
Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
很期待今晚见到艾丽西亚
Excited to see Alicia tonight.
是的 她看起来很好
Yeah, she looks good.
她在吗
Is she around?
她在后面做准备
She's... she's in the back getting ready.
等一下 等她完成准备工作
Just hang tough until she's finished.
- 当然 不着急 - 好的
- Of course, no worries. - Good.
事实上 我还想让你见一个人
Oh, actually, somebody I do want you to meet also.
你认识这个人
You know this guy.
- 传奇人物 -瑞恩
- Legend. - Ryan.
跟杀手之水的德鲁·帕克打个招呼
Say hello to Drew Parker from Slaughter Water.
对
Oh, yeah.
丽莎说过你们开了个会
Lisa said you guys had a meeting.
她说你和你老爸做的访问好极了
She said you did a great piece about your father.
我迫不及待想看了
I can't wait to see it.
对
Yeah.
他会来看我比赛 你要照相吗
He's coming to my fight. You want to take pictures?
我可以让他给你摆个笑脸
I can get him to smile for you.
我觉得那个就没必要了
I don't think that'll be necessary.
跟我说就行
Let me know.
会很棒的
It'll be nice.
好吧丽莎在哪里
Okay, um, where is Lisa?
- 实际上她... -丽莎在哪里
- Oh, actually she, uh... - Where's Lisa?
她约了个医生
She had an appointment.
她怀孕了 不过她一会就会过来
She's pregnant, but she'll be here in a little bit.
好的 我就在这里等她
That's fine. I'll be here.
- 见到你很高兴 - 非常感谢你 德鲁
- Good seeing you, huh? - Thank you so much, Drew.
保重
Take care.
你♥他♥妈♥的喝多了吗
Are you fucking drunk?
今天我休息 我喝了几杯
It's my day off. I had a couple.
这人是财神爷 好吗 别搞砸了
This guy is money, okay? Don't fuck it up.
这真♥他♥妈♥的让人印象深刻
This is really fucking impressive.
都是为了艾丽西亚吗
This is all for Alicia?
不好意思 你想上场比赛吗
I'm sorry, did you want to spar?
不 我认为你不想
No, I didn't think so.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
就是来观摩一下
Just an observation.
没错
Right.
我们闪亮登场吧
Let's rock and roll.
我找不到感觉
I'm not feeling it.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不想比赛
I don't want to do this.
你说什么 你不想比赛
What did you say? You don't want to do this?
什么
What?
我找不到感觉
I can't find it.
那你♥他♥妈♥的最好找到感觉
Well, you better fucking find it.
不要浪费我的时间
You're not wasting my time.
瑞恩和杰伊 他们都是搏击手
Ryan and Jay... those are fighters.
我把训练他们的时间用来训练你
I took time away from them to train you.
丽莎为你安排了这次比赛
Lisa is doing this for you.
亲爱的 这都不算一场真正的比赛
This ain't even a real fight, sweetheart.
你♥他♥妈♥的找不到感觉
You can't fucking find it?
- 我在努力 - 放屁
- I'm trying. - Bullshit.
放屁
Bullshit.
努力还不够好 也不能在这里努力
Not good enough, not here.
看着我
Look at me.
你有天赋
You're talented.
我们相信你 好吗
We believe in you, okay?
赞助商来了
There are sponsors here.
你跟我说你为了钱打比赛
You tell me you fucking fight for money.
那就去争取啊
Go, go fucking get it!
你不想再过住在车里的生活了
You want a lifestyle other than living in your car?
就去狠狠揍那个女选手
Go fucking knock the shit out of this girl.
揍给我看
Show me!
晚点再搞你的小崩溃
Have your little fucking meltdown later.
你懂吗
You understand?
做你该做的事
Do your job.
不然就另寻下家吧
Or find another gym.
我去外面等你
I'll see you out there.
动作准确放松 好吗
Nice and relaxed, right?
准确放松
Nice and relaxed.
刺拳 刺拳
Jab, jab, jab.
利用拳击台保持距离
Distance... use the ring.
利用拳击台 准备好了吗
Use the ring. You ready?
开始吧
Let's go!
布兰迪 准备好了吗
Brandy, you ready?
艾丽西亚 准备好了吗
Alicia, you ready?
开始吧 快点啦
Here we go, come on.
比赛开始
Fight!
用组合拳
Set it up.
用刺拳 你用刺拳
Work your jab, work your jab.
就这样 不要站在她正前面
That's it... don't stand in front of her.
就这样 就这样 上下结合打
That's it, that's it. Up and down.
出刺拳 出刺拳
Use that jab. Work the jab.
加油 不要停
come on, keep moving.
出拳 出拳 出拳
Shoot, shoot, shoot!
控制手腕
Control the wrists.
锁住她
Tie her up.
锁住她
Tie her up.
快躲开
Come on get of it.
控制手腕
Control the wrist.
控制手腕
Control the wrist.
别这样 别这样 女士们 分开
Come on now. Come on, ladies, break it up.
分开 来吧
Break it up. Come on.
回到你的角落
Go to your corner.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表